Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

7 minutes ago, Green said:

We are focused on Birds but Lunch is also serving longevity on US and Global spotify. The problem is that the US radio support isn't that good 

I mean... she is singing about eating p*ssy. It's normal that radios cannot play the song as if it was 'shine bright like a diamond' :angelo:

• Haha 2

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

Almost 10.1M streams for BOAF, crazy, imagine on Friday ? 10.5M - 11M is coming :jonny5:

LUNCH and CHIHIRO serving amazing longevity :jonny5:

• Like 2

Birds of a collapse iktr!!

USA SPOTIFY - Day 26

#3 (=) BIRDS OF A FEATHER - 3,264,590 (+16,788)

#9 (+1) LUNCH - 1,878,161 (+6,179)

#13 (=) CHIHIRO - 1,409,568 (+65,312)

#28 (=) WILDFLOWER - 895,609 (+4,291)

#45 (-1) L'AMOUR DE MA VIE - 744,693 (+24,783)

#53 (+2) BLUE - 670,838 (+14,201)

#74 (+13) THE DINNER - 573,792 (+11,396)

#78 (+6) THE GREATEST - 556,052 (+18,204)

#100 (-4) SKINNY - 510,716 (+2,771)

#130 (+18) BITTERSUITE - 453,211 (+20,285)

= 10,957,230 (+184,210+1,7%

• Like 5

CHIHIRO with the biggest increase 

m7DN6as.gif

• Like 1

vote HMHS

• Like 3

BLUE is hitting so hard rn. What a creepy ass song... god dayum Billie... :jonnycat:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Can we talk about how nearly half the album has already reached 100M… BLUE is next, and I'm guessing by that point the album will have reached its first month anniversary :celestial2:

• Like 4

This is definitely the album of the year. She served quality and proved that sometimes less (album tracks) is more.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

the absolute best part of THE DINER is truly, truly when it ends and BITTERSUITE begins :loud:

• Haha 1

I wonder when they're gonna update her catalogue in the US, she has SOOOO many songs that needs to be updated by RIAA, like entire HTE era, it has 0 certifications :skull:

Lovely must be Diamond by now, WTPIO must be 8x/9x Platinum, etc... When We All Fall... 7x Platinum. I hope they are just waiting for HMHAS to be Platinum. :ryan3:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, dreww said:

Can we talk about how nearly half the album has already reached 100M… BLUE is next, and I'm guessing by that point the album will have reached its first month anniversary :celestial2:

Stream Bittersuite and The Diner so they're not left behind the 100M race.

25 days at #1 . Stable and Global Legend.

• Like 6

100M tomorrow :jonny5:

Taylor is losing 260k daily so she can still overtake her to become the #1 female :jonny5:

• Like 7

(Bit late I know) I just discovered this on her Spotify page and I'm ksjdksjjfks:WAP: 

I was not aware that she released an extended edit :deadbanana4:

I think my only "issue" with this album is that some of the switch-ups deserved to be longer or proper standalone tracks, especially The Greatest. :jonny2:Although none of the bait-and-switch here comes close to Happier Than Ever (and that's fine, it's one of the greatest songs of the decade), they are all incredible and gag worthy. I'm here for Billie/Finneas making it their signature and giving us 1-2 on each album.

Edited by State of Grace.

Chihiro is song of the year contenter, but the video? This song deserved so much better, its euphoric and I expected at least something anime, since the song seems to be inspired by that..
The cheap found footage of her aimlessly running in a mental institution is NOT IT  :biblio:

4 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER (33,796)

4 Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT (10,738)
5 AURORA - What Happened to the Heart? (4,719)

UK mids

Edited by CherryBay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dash_inthedark said:

25 days at #1 . Stable and Global Legend.

The gap really went from 50K to over 6 million :celestial2: even if BOAF never went mega viral the way it did, the gap would still be at least 3 million

• Like 2

Day 26 on Spotify

Midnights - 40.0M

HMHAS - 37.0M

SOUR - 34.7M

:cm:

• Like 8

today is valentine's day here in brazil and most of the pictures i'm seeing are using Birds of a Feather as their description 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

(Bit late I know) I just discovered this on her Spotify page and I'm ksjdksjjfks:WAP: 

I was not aware that she released an extended edit :deadbanana4:

I think my only "issue" with this album is that some of the switch-ups deserved to be longer or proper standalone tracks, especially The Greatest. :jonny2:Although none of the bait-and-switch here comes close to Happier Than Ever (and that's fine, it's one of the greatest songs of the decade), they are all incredible and gag worthy. I'm here for Billie/Finneas making it their signature and giving us 1-2 on each album.

I think those switch ups hint at something and this extended edit was the clue of what's to come. I think there's a second album with more upbeat versions of the songs, picking up from where those switch ups ended. The hit me HARD of the album title is yet to come. Blue was the "soft" part and Red will be the "hard" part. I can't wait cause I'm absolutely in love with this extended edit of LDMV 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreww said:

Day 26 on Spotify

HMHAS - 37.0M

SOUR - 34.7M

:cm:

Légendaires of gen Z

• Like 3

This is so cute :WAP:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

This is so cute :WAP:

This song is already being used for movies :rip:

See when you deliver classics….

BOAF got multiple spins on both KIIS and Z100 today, this is a great sign for radio :duca:

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.