#2 Taylor - 104,951,770  (-294,459)
#1 The Weeknd - 108,127,553 (-73,680)    

and maybe surpass Taylor if she keeps decreasing 290k-300k daily :jonny5:

Thoughts and prayers for @Post Malone

:celestial3:

• Haha 14

17 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The no budget this era :deadvision: Wut is this

Interscope got real scared after HTE and gave her a dollar and a dream. On the bright side BE4 should have a huge budget after the smashing of HMHAS

:suburban:

• Haha 7

uh...E for effort ig

Chihiro deserved magnificent and grand visuals. Plus, the visuals feel so disconnected from how the song feels. IDK, I think this is her first video I am not much a fan of, and I say this as a passionate defender of the 'Lunch' MV :rainy:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Btw, Billie continuing with the choice of putting out CHIHIRO as a single goes to show she isn't the covert charts-obsessed artist a certain fanbase tried to make her seem during the initial week of the album's release. She could have easily shelved the release of CHIHIRO for a later date (giving her more time to reconsider those visuals) and release BOAF as a single. This would significantly boost the streams of the album and earn her another smash hit. She said arts, not the charts I'm afraid :clap3:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 2

The MVs are the worst thing about this era so far :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Btw, Billie continuing with the choice of putting out CHIHIRO as a single goes to show she isn't the covert charts-obsessed artist a certain fanbase tried to make her seem during the initial week of the album's release. She could have easily shelved the release of CHIHIRO for a later date (giving her more time to reconsider those visuals) and release BOAF as a single. This would significantly boost the streams of the album and earn her another smash hit. She said arts, not the charts I'm afraid :clap3:

a music video doesn't equate to CHIHIRO being a single though. they're likely going to push BOAF soon since radio is already adding it on their own

the eras of music videos is so over and Billie lowkey contributed to its death :suburban:

• Like 1

yeah i wish she would stop directing her videos, HTE videos were cute but WWAFA washed and these are just whatever

• Like 1

i liked the chihiro mv idk i think it's fun

spacer.png

• Like 7

This is crazy that her spotify streams are so stable :jonny5:

I think she can pull off another 100K next week  if she decides to release new physical variants:jonny5:

• Like 1

I feel bad bc Billie will be in her interviews like "Visuals are my favorite part of being an artist" and then we get videos like this :toofunny3:

She has great ideas, but the execution could be much stronger and more professional. Here's hoping we get a bigger budget (and a co-director) for Birds MV

• Haha 2

Her Training Season video tbh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The way looking at the gorgeous album cover while streaming the song is more visually pleasing than watching the actual video

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

now what was that video

• Haha 3

The CHIHIRO mv is gorgeous. Toned down and full of symbolism because the main character is the song. People here expecting a bloated fantasy visual mess apparently haven't seen a BE mv ever.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I liked it honestly it goes with the song's whole emphasis on a lost connection 

• Like 6

I liked the video and those golden hour shots of Billie were stunning. It was decent enough for what it was.

I guess it just would have landed better after a more upscale production for her last video, because the low-fi/handheld/low-budget aesthetic only really strikes when it's contrasted with something more produced, glossy and artificial (rather than the equally cheap Lunch :rip:)

• Like 3

Chihiro deserves to be number one, so freaking good :WAP:

she better reshoot a new video right now :skull: :psyduck: 

No shade, but didn't she say Chihiro was her favorite video to date? :psyduck: This was cute, but nothing more than that

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

ENUFFFF
brice sander — Here's Oprah slapping someone in the trailer for...
WHERE IS THE BUDGET?

Edited by Mrnoniee

I mean she isn't the type to make big budget videos
But I'll take EIW and HTE type videos ANY TIME OF THE DAY over this shxt

Underrated song and MV

Much more immersive and interesting than that new one :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Underrated song and MV

Much more immersive and interesting than that new one :)

See I thought we'd get a mix of both real and animation because of what the song is named after :rip:

I watched Spirited Away for the first time so my stakes were kind of high for the visuals but whatever

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.