Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

Uncatena

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

She needs to just stop with unnecessary comments. There was no reason to say 3 hour shows are psychotic. She could have just said it's not in her interest to do a 3 hour show non-stop. That's my issue with this era so far. She needs a little PR training :rip: 

The problem is her whole schtick is not being media trained and saying whatever she feels. I'm sure this is really a learning lesson for her and her team.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That Pitchfork underrated or overrated interview still haunts me to this day :rip:

Every year she gets dragged for something goofy she said

oh god why did you have to remind me of that

• Haha 1

What pitchfork interview are you guys talking about? It doesn't exist :bird:

Posted (edited)

She's kinda like Doja in the sense that saying anything that comes to mind are their brands, versus the likes of Olivia & Dua who clearly have far more media training and know when to say the right thing at the right time. Maybe it's just me but it's gotten better compared to 2018-2020. Just needs to work on the wording because I've lost count of how many times she's said something valid yet has always gotten dragged for it because she didn't know how to say it in a coherent way

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 6

POP:
27 19 BILLIE EILISH LUNCH 4279 2341 1938 11.390

+137 Spins
-491 Bullet
+0.309 Audience

HOT AC:
33 26 BILLIE EILISH LUNCH 952 432 520 2.801

+59 Spins
-46 Bullet
+0.233 Audience

ALTERNATIVE:
34 22 BILLIE EILISH LUNCH 720 373 347 1.078

+41 Spins
-26 Bullet
-0.098 Audience

Posted (edited)

There's never been a period of time where Billie hasn't been a controversial figure, her fanbase is not going anywhere and those people remain a loud minority, she will be fine she always is.

Y'all talking about media training, we're dealing with a deranged group of individuals who have already come in with a predetermined narrative and are intent on misinterpreting everything she says to match their narrative. There is no media training for that unless you guys want her to never talk to us again.

Edited by badgirlriri
  • Like 11
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)

She's not getting relevant hate. Today's numbers are still better than ANY HTE day ever. Now THAT was a hate train and that ***** is still about to reach 3x Platinum

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 8

I appreciate Billie's candidness :michael: Yeah, there are lots of people who don't like that, but there are also plenty of people who live for her attitude. Becoming as media-trained as everyone else will just damage her brand.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

She's kinda like Doja in the sense that saying anything that comes to mind are their brands, versus the likes of Olivia & Dua who clearly have far more media training and know when to say the right thing at the right time. Maybe it's just me but it's gotten better compared to 2018-2020. Just needs to work on the wording because I've lost count of how many times she's said something valid yet has always gotten dragged for it because she didn't know how to say it in a coherent way

Just to add that she's also just 22. Having your foot in your mouth is par for the course 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 5

This album is pure dopamine 

I knew she wouldn't disappoint but this is THE album of 2024 

she deserves that second AOTY at the Grammys 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:dies: This is literally just who Billie is, take it or leave it. I personally LOVE her goofy and outspoken personality. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I like Billie's frankness tbh.

I think that's her selling point.

She's not like any other pop girls who are properly trained before interview and sometimes it comes out as fake :suburban:

• Like 4

Nnn bad guy was ridiculous 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

I like Billie's frankness tbh.

I think that's her selling point.

She's not like any other pop girls who are properly trained before interview and sometimes it comes out as fake :suburban:

She's so not like the other girls, tbh. 

• Haha 3

Day 9 and I still play this album on repeat :jonny5:

Thinking most GP haven't discovered that she released new album yet.

Just now my friend who doesn't care about stan world just found out that she released new album :jonny5:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gaia said:

She needs to just stop with unnecessary comments. There was no reason to say 3 hour shows are psychotic. She could have just said it's not in her interest to do a 3 hour show non-stop. That's my issue with this era so far. She needs a little PR training :rip: 

She just comes off like another spoiled LA kid whose parents catered to their every whim and told them they are sO sPeCiAl.

Eta: I unfortunately know too many of these kind, and they are exactly like this.

Edited by on the line
Billie's dad called my mom and told me I was being mean to his wittle dahter.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

I still can't believe BOAF is NOT the lead single 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, on the line said:

She just comes off like another spoiled LA kid whose parents catered to their every whim and told them they are sO sPeCiAl.

Eta: I unfortunately know too many of these kind, and they are exactly like this.

Are you going to have this same energy for Gracie Abrams, an actual millionaire nepobaby that your fave is doing everything in her power to give her a career (opening act on her biggest tour, feature, track #5, swiftie ass kissing) when the GP has shipped her back countless times?

You only have this nasty energy for Billie and Olivia. I wonder why (hint they're uber successful)

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

Wildflower is hitting me hard and soft on this blessed Sunday

The album is officially skipless now

ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).thumb.gif.1efa891

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

There's no "intense hatred" besides from Swifties but she is being fairly criticized by some neutral people for her constant comments. She needs to not give her opinion on EVERYTHING :rip: Just talk about her music and leave it at that. 

She needs to understand she is the biggest gen z star. Everything she says will be overanalyzed. She should stop giving people ammo to attack her by being way too opinionated about things she really doesn't need to. 

The girl is just 22 years old and some people twisted her words :rip: .

Anyway, haters will always hate anyway. I don't think what she said is something unforgiven. I remember the hate train prior to HTE release was way worse :rip: 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I still can't believe BOAF is NOT the lead single 

Lunch itself isn't a bad choice for a lead tho. I understand that her team thought it was a safer choice than BOAF. But i think BOAF can still be a hit. Look at Cruel Summer. It is never the lead but went on to become the most successful song of the album :eli: 

I have the first part of Blue stuck in my head :jonny4:

LUNCH is going down on Apple Music too, the song that seems to have the most stability is BIRDS OF A FEATHER 

Bittersuite into that first half of Blue is magical :chick3:

• Like 2

Swiss #3 Lunch #4 Chihiro #BOAF #8 #1 Hit Me Hard and Soft

Belgium Wallonia #7 Lunch #21 Chihiro #33 BOAF #1 Hit Me Hard and Soft

Belgium Flanders. #24 Lunch #26 Chihiro #48 Skinny #50 BIAF #1 Hit Me Hard and Soft

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.