Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

Uncatena

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

gurl it's been one week chill out

Sorry if im overly annoying. I just want her to have another big era. Bigger than HTE:jonny6: 
yep this era is just starting. Im goin too fast :gaycat3: Lemme go and spam phineas better about my ideas. Xo.

Lets keep streaming Lunch sistrens :heart:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

5 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Sorry if im overly annoying. I just want her to have another big era. Bigger than HTE:jonny6: 
yep this era is just starting. Im goin too fast :gaycat3: Lemme go and spam phineas better about my ideas. Xo.

Lets keep streaming Lunch sistrens :heart:

But it is bigger than HTE :rip: . What do you mean?

• Like 1

MAY 25 - Lunch - 9.3 mil

Oh boy.....that's quite a dramatic downturn. For comparison, Espresso dropped by less than 1mil

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

MAY 25 - Lunch - 9.3 mil

Oh boy.....that's quite a dramatic downturn. For comparison, Espresso dropped by less than 1mil

Weekends are always harsh to her. Don't worry.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

MAY 25 - Lunch - 9.3 mil

Her Saturdays are always bad, I wouldn't worry too much. Still 41.725M total

• Like 4

Just now, Jonasl91 said:

Her Saturdays are always bad, I wouldn't worry too much. Still 41.725M total

True, guess just all the intense hate I'm seeing everywhere now is making me worried.

1 minute ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

True, guess just all the intense hate I'm seeing everywhere now is making me worried.

what intense hatred?...

i'm sorry but intense hatred is something you see follow Drake after the entire beef he had with Kendrick. What some bothered Swifties think of her on Insta and TT has nothing on the hate train she had in mid-2021 from which she immediately recovered. she is doing fine dw

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

I get that but it's just on stan twitter, I promise you the gp doesn't care about any of that. And we know who always has the last laugh 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

what intense hatred?...

i'm sorry but intense hatred is something you see follow Drake after the entire beef he had with Kendrick. What some bothered Swifties think of her on Insta and TT has nothing on the hate train she had in mid-2021 from which she immediately recovered. she is doing fine dw

18 minutes ago, Jonasl91 said:

I get that but it's just on stan twitter, I promise you the gp doesn't care about any of that. And we know who always has the last laugh 

uhhhhh it's literally all so beyond viral on tiktok at this point and even her posts on IG are getting flooded. You can choose to ignore if you want and I can choose to pay attention and fully accept that it's happening and is impacting her reputation in real time. Two sides of the same coin that is reality.

• Thumbs Down 1

The Spotify drop hmmm not happy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

MAY 25 - Lunch - 9.3 mil

Probably due to the hype of the debut week died out and also autoplay pulled out :eli: 

Lolz, it's not going down because she's cancelled. She didn't do anything particular bad :rip: 

Still #1 on spotify despite of the drop. It was expected

The same happened to Hozier's Too Sweet after getting huge updates and then it recovered it. It also happened to Post/Morgan Wallen and even Fortnight after a week. No need to worry that much.

Just now, Green said:

The same happened to Hozier's Too Sweet after getting huge updates and then it recovered it. It also happened to Post/Morgan Wallen and even Fortnight after a week. No need to worry that much.

yeah, and alos Ari's ES experienced quite a drop in its 9th day as i remember. 

59 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

uhhhhh it's literally all so beyond viral on tiktok at this point and even her posts on IG are getting flooded. You can choose to ignore if you want and I can choose to pay attention and fully accept that it's happening and is impacting her reputation in real time. Two sides of the same coin that is reality.

How many times do we have to tell you the hate is coming exclusively from Swifties? GP is streaming the album, which is evident from the numbers. If hate train means getting 41M streams on your ninth day, I assume every celeb would want to be hated.

You've been a negative nancy for couple of days now. Please stop, nobody likes it and you're ruining the mood.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

yeah, and alos Ari's ES experienced quite a drop in its 9th day as i remember. 

Yeah I was checking Fortnight updates for example:

First day: 25 million

7th day: 11.8 million

8th day: 12.3 million

9th day: 10 million 

10th day: 9 million

11th day: 9.4 million

so maybe it will recover in 2 days

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Green said:

Yeah I was checking Fortnight updates for example:

First day: 25 million

7th day: 11.8 million

8th day: 12.3 million

9th day: 10 million 

10th day: 9 million

11th day: 9.4 million

so maybe it will recover in 2 days

I just checked and ES went down from 37M in its 8th day to 30M in its 9th day. So the drop is not that bad.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Green said:

Exactly. Besides that pride month is coming, so being the lesbian anthem it already is it will hopefully blow up even more in June 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

why is it that the streams of songs fall drastically during the weekends? shouldn't it be the reverse since ppl have more time during the weekend to listen to music or something

Edited by Blackout2006

She's doing absolutely great lol. NO ONE other than blondie herself would be able to pull 41m streams on their 2nd week. Especially with 10 songs 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

There's no "intense hatred" besides from Swifties but she is being fairly criticized by some neutral people for her constant comments. She needs to not give her opinion on EVERYTHING :rip: Just talk about her music and leave it at that. 

She needs to understand she is the biggest gen z star. Everything she says will be overanalyzed. She should stop giving people ammo to attack her by being way too opinionated about things she really doesn't need to. 

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

There's no "intense hatred" besides from Swifties but she is being fairly criticized by some neutral people for her constant comments. She needs to not give her opinion on EVERYTHING :rip: Just talk about her music and leave it at that. 

She needs to understand she is the biggest gen z star. Everything she says will be overanalyzed. She should stop giving people ammo to attack her by being way too opinionated about things she really doesn't need to. 

Agree with all of this. She's always been the yapping type who speaks in hyperbole, which I can really relate to, and it tends to bite her. I just hope this whole mess goes away with a few weeks of time. Not sure if her team should directly respond to it or let it fizzle at this point.

27 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Agree with all of this. She's always been the yapping type who speaks in hyperbole, which I can really relate to, and it tends to bite her. I just hope this whole mess goes away with a few weeks of time. Not sure if her team should directly respond to it or let it fizzle at this point.

She needs to just stop with unnecessary comments. There was no reason to say 3 hour shows are psychotic. She could have just said it's not in her interest to do a 3 hour show non-stop. That's my issue with this era so far. She needs a little PR training :rip: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

She needs to just stop with unnecessary comments. There was no reason to say 3 hour shows are psychotic. She could have just said it's not in her interest to do a 3 hour show non-stop. That's my issue with this era so far. She needs a little PR training :rip: 

She's just the type that has a mouth that's too big, tbh. She'll eventually tone down the comments.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

that's also one thing, she needs to articulate better. I don't think she is bad at wording at all, but perhaps being put in front of a camera and not having time to formulate your responses appropriately leads to her saying anything at the moment and it always comes back at her. That Pitchfork underrated or overrated interview still haunts me to this day :rip:

Every year she gets dragged for something goofy she once said

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.