Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

So proud and happy for her! 

Taylor and Billie are absolutely smashing! The legs on this album. Do you guys think Lunch could go far on radio too? 

BOAF is an instant classic I fear. There is no playlist placement and it's doing 8 million 8 days later is wild. I fear it could overshadow Lunch how both can smash at same time 

i think TOP 10 is a safe bet for POP radio as of now for LUNCH, regardless about Alternative i'm really curious how this'll do under the current state of the genre, cause she's is one the embodiment of the mainstream atm.

BOAF should be a great POP single and i think CHIHIRO as well. 

mnVZp2V.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

One week later, this is 100% the best mainstream album released this year, and for me the best album overall this year alongside vampire weekend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

mnVZp2V.gif

Which song is she dancing to in this gif?  :dies: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Pretty sure it was the second part of LDMV :dies: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Green said:

Just now, Hurem said:

Pretty sure it was the second part of LDMV :dies: 

Yeah, it's 2nd part of LDMV

mnVZp2V.gif

Posted (edited)

Im honestly angry cause the songs are so good and with the right videos it could be so helpful for the era to be more massive
Could bring so much conversation,exposure and hype :giraffe: People say youngsters dont care about videos but i disagree.
We Cant be Friends was highly helped by the vulnerable video. 
Look how many views flowers got. If the vids are good people will pay attention.

Billie u can direct amazing things but also allow professional video directors to work with you.. Expensive ones like dave meyers...jonas akerlund

If she has another self-directed video i hope the budget is big.

U can even throw some shade there and there with the visuals. So people click on that.

I dont get why she's so invested in simplistic minimal videos lately

If i were billie i would put a moongose or secretariat bird in her video of Birds of a feather.
Cause those are snake killers :rogue:
hVJtlW8.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

Wait. LUNCH finally hit me today

mnVZp2V.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Im honestly angry cause the songs are so good and with the right videos it could be so helpful for the era to be more massive
Could bring so much conversation,exposure and hype :giraffe: People say youngsters dont care about videos but i disagree.
Look how many views flowers got. If the vids are good people will pay attention.

Billie u can direct amazing things but also allow professional video directors to work with you.. Expensive ones like dave meyers...jonas akerlund

U can even throw some shade there and there with the visuals. So people click on that.

If i were billie i would put a moongose or secretariat bird in her video of Birds of a feather.
hVJtlW8.gif

She does annoy me a bit with how basic her videos have been compared to pre-WWFA album release

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One of my fav albums of all time. It's official. 

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Like 3

Apple Music::redface:

Spoiler

Waiting for the weekend to be over

The way the success of this album would not have been possible without WWIMF :jonny6:

Something shifted for her when she released it

• Like 8

1 hour ago, wish said:

The first part of Blue is hitting HARD

nicki-minaj-crying.gif

Sis wait till the second part hits.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JJZAW said:

Sis wait till the second part hits.. 

Oh trust it's been SOTY since first listen, it just deserves extra appreciation :jonny5:

It's crazy that because of a certain drama nobody is really gagging at the insane unforeseen smashery of this album.. 

Like these numbers are unbelievable :WAP:

1 minute ago, dreww said:

It's crazy that because of a certain drama nobody is really gagging at the insane unforeseen smashery of this album.. 

Like these numbers are unbelievable :WAP:

How are the numbers unbelievable when she pulled the exact same numbers in 2019? 

• Haha 1

Apple Music is a disaster right now, but I have a feeling BIRDS will surprise on the next Spotify updates

Wildflower spends a 2nd week #1 on my charts

:clack:

21 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Wildflower spends a 2nd week #1 on my charts

HDD predicts a #1 debut on mine

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, wish said:

She's gonna end up with a HUGE monthly listeners peak at this rate. The number will keep growing everyday until June 17 :jonny5:

And I will be cheering on the day she overtakes #her. Billie has gained 19M now, #she has dropped by 7M 😈

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Jonasl91 said:

And I will be cheering on the day she overtakes #her. Billie has gained 19M now, #she has dropped by 7M 😈

lmfao you wish 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

After a full week of pure ear orgasm… this album remains AOTY. Only gets better. So proud of Billie!

• Like 2

IM CRYING-

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

hVJtlW8.gif

gurl it's been one week chill out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.