• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

Hello Eyelash stans! I can finally enjoy the album without getting angry at L'AMOUR DE MA VIE's wasted potential. She shut me up by fixing the song. Oh Billie you are a genius.

I am no longer a hater :ryan3:

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

There is no double standard. Most people buy one MAYBE two color variants. There is no incentive to buy more than one really, because the cover, art, tracklist are all the same. There is no "Asscrack til Dawn" edition, +BONUS TRACK 1, +BONUS TRACK 2, +BONUS TRACK 3, +BONUS TRACK 4, *SURPRISE* +BONUS TRACK 4 BUT NOW IT'S ACOUSTIC. Sit this one out.

24 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

8 versions of different cover arts? There's literallt 1 cover. The colour variants are just the vinyl itself and all of them have the same tracklists, so people can just pick 1 fave colour and buy it. Taylor has multiple versions with different cover arts, bonuses and extras, with multiple bonus tracks and tracklisting versions eye-

Extra bonus tracks = 1 different tracks for each variant :rip: And yes, Billie just released a new variant of the album containing the isolated voice but you completely ignore that. Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you which one is more greedy, 8 variants with one cover or 4 variants with different covers cause it makes no sense. They're all marketing strategies to inflate the number and no one force you to buy all of them, all tracks are just there on every streaming platform. The biggest difference is one can selling 1.9M with these variants and the other artists can barely sell 100k. Ariana has 8 variants of different covers and it sold 69k. You're probably not using double standards, you're simply jealous of Taylor's selling power and I can totally understand that. 

Edited by HappierJealousy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Can she stop dragging HTE left and right? It's her best project :biblio:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

And yes, Billie just released a new variant of the album containing the isolated voice but you just ignore that.

People got it for free, Taylor is selling voice notes :rip:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

There is no double standard. Most people buy one MAYBE two color variants. There is no incentive to buy more than one really, because the cover, art, tracklist are all the same. There is no "Asscrack til Dawn" edition, +BONUS TRACK 1, +BONUS TRACK 2, +BONUS TRACK 3, +BONUS TRACK 4, *SURPRISE* +BONUS TRACK 4 BUT NOW IT'S ACOUSTIC. Sit this one out.

Lol. You're a joke. Like it's our fault that her fans won't buy more than 1 or 2? I mean who knows how many the Swifties bought? You don't know and I don't, but to blame her... that's funny. All those "BONUS TRACKS" are on streaming so, whatever you said it's all false. Billie has WAY MORE variants this time (and last time) but I guess it's Taylor's fault. As always. 

Both are doing their best, both using anything they can. Facts.

• Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Kern said:

People got it for free, Taylor is selling voice notes :rip:

It's $9.9 on her website, how this is for free? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, HappierJealousy said:

It's $9.9 on her website, how this is for free? :rip:

"Free download available tomorrow if you already bought the digital download of hit me hard and soft or get both"

:coffee:

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, omrimayo said:

Lol. You're a joke. Like it's our fault that her fans won't buy more than 1 or 2? I mean who knows how many the Swifties bought? You don't know and I don't, but to blame her... that's funny. All those "BONUS TRACKS" are on streaming so, whatever you said it's all false. Billie has WAY MORE variants this time (and last time) but I guess it's Taylor's fault. As always. 

Both are doing their best, both using anything they can. Facts.

Taylor's vinyl pre-sales literally said each bonus track edition (there were four at the time) were exclusive bonus tracks for each vinyl. Meaning you wouldn't hear it unless you bought it or someone ripped it and uploaded. Then she proceeded to include all four tracks on the Anthology drop the same night it was released. She literally played y'all for money and you defend it. Hilarious dawg. Anyways, have a good one.

OT: LDMV might end up being a smash summer hit. I could see this going omegaviral on tiktok and it's perfect for radio.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Taylor's vinyl pre-sales literally said each bonus track edition (there were four at the time) were exclusive bonus tracks for each vinyl. Meaning you wouldn't hear it unless you bought it or someone ripped it and uploaded. Then she proceeded to include all four tracks on the Anthology drop the same night it was released. She literally played y'all for money and you defend it. Hilarious dawg. Anyways, have a good one.

OT: LDMV might end up being a smash summer hit. I could see this going omegaviral on tiktok and it's perfect for radio.

I bought only 1, act surprise, even before I knew they are gonna be on streaming or not. Also, she keep selling them, we're 5 weeks in, and people knows the songs are on streaming right? And still, selling more, but again... it's our fault I guess. :)

Just now, Kern said:

"Free download available tomorrow if you already bought the digital download of hit me hard and soft or get both"

So for those who have not buy it, it cost $9.9 (10 tracks album) with "isolated voice". And the new digital version of TTPD with 16 tracks with extra voice memo only sold $6.9

Guess we know who is more greedy

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I bought only 1, act surprise, even before I knew they are gonna be on streaming or not. Also, she keep selling them, we're 5 weeks in, and people knows the songs are on streaming right? And still, selling more, but again... it's our fault I guess. :)

You...you know she held shipments for this week right? She had two weeks of preorders for different variant drops, signed CDs, and then dropped 3 digital variants with different songs on them. That isn't organic, it's gaming the sales data to keep #1. Which she is ALLOWED to do, I don't even discredit her doing it really, but it's still a bit slimy and no one respects it other than diehard weirdo fans.

• Like 1

Just now, dalladallamallamalla said:

You...you know she held shipments for this week right? She had two weeks of preorders for different variant drops, signed CDs, and then dropped 3 digital variants with different songs on them. That isn't organic, it's gaming the sales data to keep #1. Which she is ALLOWED to do, I don't even discredit her doing it really, but it's still a bit slimy and no one respects it other than diehard weirdo fans.

Again, both doing a lot of tactics, this week and in general. All of them doing signed, different colors or different songs or deluxe, all of them! The fact that Taylor selling X50 than anybody else those version what makes you all so mad, but they all act the same. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Apple Music UK

1. LUNCH

6. CHIHIRO

8. BIRDS OF A FEATHER (New Peak)

15. WILDFLOWER

17. SKINNY

18. L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

19. THE GREATEST

20. BLUE

23. THE DINER

26. BITTERSUITE

Seems pretty stable I guess.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Billie herself saying people are greedy for releasing variants and after just one week she released 8 variants of her new album, she literally played y'all and make you fans look embarrassing and you still defend it :bibliahh:

Her quality control is insane. Another bop. 

34 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Apple Music UK

1. LUNCH

6. CHIHIRO

8. BIRDS OF A FEATHER (New Peak)

15. WILDFLOWER

17. SKINNY

18. L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

19. THE GREATEST

20. BLUE

23. THE DINER

26. BITTERSUITE

Wait what does this mean???

nnn the way they still gonna pretend the bonus tracks doesn't exists and "everyone is doing that!" :ryan3:

It's not worth the disccusion anymore, it's just embarassing atp.

Anyway my ranking

1. Lunch

2. The Diner

3. Bittersuite

4. Chihiro 

5. Blue

6. L'amour

and whatever's the rest

Imagine if she dropped part 2 of the album tonight :jonny6:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Are you now acting like Billie doesn't have new extra versions this week, 8 vinyl variants, and signed copies as well? Taylor just want to block Billie intentionally and we all know why.  Basically Billie lose the battle and now you pretend she is a victim and completely organic :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

So for those who have not buy it, it cost $9.9 (10 tracks album) with "isolated voice". And the new digital version of TTPD with 16 tracks with extra voice memo only sold $6.9

Guess we know who is more greedy

$6.9 x3 if you want all of them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eat The Acid said:

Imagine if she dropped part 2 of the album tonight :jonny6:

It's interesting that she said album was done 80% on like February but apparently they finished the album like a year ago? That doesn't confirm anything but... :mandown:

1 minute ago, HappierJealousy said:

Are you now acting like Billie doesn't have new extra versions this week, 8 vinyl variants, and signed copies as well? Taylor just want to block Billie intentionally and we all know why.  Basically Billie lose the battle and now you pretend she is a victim and completely organic :bibliahh:

Billie is not doing any of the things Taylor does with variants, and she would never deliberately try to block another female artist.

Anyways - it appears that HMHAS is extemely stable on AM for now

• Like 1

Diss track coming iktr

:ryan3:

Just now, HappierJealousy said:

Billie didn't lost anything, the album is getting insane acclaim and she's going on arena tour next year - I couldn't get tickets because they sold out immediately. The only losers are people who pay insane amounts of money for each bonus track sold SEPARATELY:coffee:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.