Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

1 hour ago, dreww said:

How crazy it is for an album to do over 300K post bundle era with 10 songs, 25 variants, paint splattered (lmao this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen)CDs, and multiple signed rounds. It's crazy that she's getting blocked.

Fixed for ya.

• Thumbs Down 6

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

quality is the matter of opinion. The thing is she doesn't need to win anything over other artists. The thing is she's doing great in her own. I'd rather she'll be #2 with 300k than #1 with 90k :eli: . 

Besides, do you think she care that much about the position? From the way she releases her materials, i don't think she cares that much. Take What Was I made for for example, she didn't seem to care to make it top 10. :eli: 

Never would I have thought that That girl would do this much to block Billie from #1 what's even the point :deadbanana:

Uh birds is right there ready tobe number 1 for 10 weeks and is your best song

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, on the line said:

Fixed for ya.

How old are you? 10? 

• Haha 2

I wonder how she's going to name the extended version. Or if they decided to make extended versions of parts of the same song. s:wan:

36 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

omg i just checked and it's real :deadbanana4: she's gotta be trolling at this point lmaoo 

This is our ***** superbowl omg

yaaasss at her planning a Chihiro video. 

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Never would I have thought that That girl would do this much to block Billie from #1 what's even the point :deadbanana:

That much? She only released the voice memos 4 days ago and didn't do anything else

I'm still not over BOAF so I couldn't really get into the last 3 songs of the album. Need to get myself back to listening to the full album. What a great record, by the way. 

• Like 1

we want Wildflower :giraffe:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

That much? She only released the voice memos 4 days ago and didn't do anything else

She just shipped those CDs earlier than expected. You know very well what she did :skull: 

If Billie had dropped her album last week (when TTPD did 260k) I'm sure Taylor would have shipped those CDs last week

But whatever, if that makes her happy lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't think she cares about position that much, doesn't she? Well, 300k is incredible and i think she will end up with 320k, which is better than most of her peers. 

Besides, if she holds well, she could still make it next week. There is no other competitor aside from Taylor next week, right?

Yeah probably. She will likely be doing 100-150K next week so it isn't entirely possible unless streaming holds extremely well. 

Number one or not, 300K+ is huge and unprecedented! We got a 73M debut across 10 tracks on Spotify which is enormous taking into consideration Billie's previous debuts. :jonnycat:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dreww said:

Yeah probably. She will likely be doing 100-150K next week so it isn't entirely possible unless streaming holds extremely well. 

The problem is that pure sales will fall like it happends with all the albums during their second week and the streams probably won't be enough. She would need around 250k units next week to have a chance against Taylor.

23 minutes ago, on the line said:

Fixed for ya.

She literally has exactly one version of the album tracklist, cover art, etc. The same can't be said for a certain other artist.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dreww said:

Yeah probably. She will likely be doing 100-150K next week so it isn't entirely possible unless streaming holds extremely well

Who are you refering to? I mean, Taylor's sales increase this week thanks to a release. So i expected a huge fall next week. So if Billie holds well, she could still make it next week. But if it couldn't, it's not a disaster as some haters made it look like.

Imagine someone actually thinks that they should feel sorry for Billie when she's outselling most of her peers :rip:

10 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Who are you refering to? I mean, Taylor's sales increase this week thanks to a release. So i expected a huge fall next week. So if Billie holds well, she could still make it next week. But if it couldn't, it's not a disaster as some haters made it look like.

Imagine someone actually thinks that they should feel sorry for Billie when she's outselling most of her peers :rip:

Billie's numbers. Her pure will fall hard next week like every decent album seller usually does. No need to even worry or care when the album exceeded expectations. Plus it'll probably go #1 in 20+ countries. 

30 minutes ago, Green said:

The problem is that pure sales will fall like it happends with all the albums during their second week and the streams probably won't be enough. She would need around 250k units next week to have a chance against Taylor.

Yeah which 100% won't happen. I think Tay might fall <200-220K though, since she's been slipping week by week.

5 minutes ago, dreww said:

Billie's numbers. Her pure will fall hard next week like every decent album seller usually does. No need to even worry or care when the album exceeded expectations. Plus it'll probably go #1 in 20+ countries. 

And i expect #1 worldwide too? Not #1 in the US is not the end of her career tho :eli: 

Well, i just found out that The tortuded department still has more streams than Hit me? That's a surprised tho. 

2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

And i expect #1 worldwide too? Not #1 in the US is not the end of her career tho :eli: 

Well, i just found out that The tortuded department still has more streams than Hit me? That's a surprised tho. 

Probably in the US because you could fit the entirety of HMHAS in TTPD and it would only be 30% of the album :spin:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Green said:

She just shipped those CDs earlier than expected. You know very well what she did :skull: 

If Billie had dropped her album last week (when TTPD did 260k) I'm sure Taylor would have shipped those CDs last week

But whatever, if that makes her happy lol

They think it's normal that her pure sales went from 40k to 185k lmao

• Haha 6

Just got around to listening. A solid album, probably one of my faves this year. 

2 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Billie won with quality this time. Chart desperation never ages well so her debuting at #2 will age well for Billie. 

This right here. Billie will continue to do her thing and let #her do the same. Let's see how it turns out in the long run :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.