Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

How crazy it is for an album to do over 300K post bundle era with 10 songs at that. It's crazy that she's getting blocked.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

18 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The extended we won :jonny6:

This feels like Christmas to me :jonny5: I suddendly love Taylor Swift :jonny5: 

• Haha 1

I doubt that L'AMOUR DE MA VIE extended version is coming this week. 

18 minutes ago, Green said:

I doubt that L'AMOUR DE MA VIE extended version is coming this week. 

nah, sometime next week at the earliest

Not even phased by that evil thing. This has blown HTE out the water commercially and critically, and most importantly, she's improved so much. Not to mention she may rival her debut numbers. This is 100% a win regardless of a #2.

But if she decides to play the game and just throw it all out there (deluxe, versions, extended songs, etc.), then go for it. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

A no. 1 would be cute but certain hit dogs are hollering too loudly. I think that not resorting to certain tactics and coming off as ~unbothered~ will probably be a better look, but if something comes up, well, who's to say that it's not Interscope forcing her hand? :sistrens:

1 minute ago, Suilen said:

A no. 1 would be cute but certain hit dogs are hollering too loudly. I think that not resorting to certain tactics and coming off as ~unbothered~ will probably be a better look, but if something comes up, well, who's to say that it's not Interscope forcing her hand? :sistrens:

True. Ms.Thang just dropped a remixed version of Fortnight too which is hilarious in the context of L'AMOUR DE MA VIE. One thing I always find hilarious about these chart battles is the main label priorities. Both TTPD and HMHAS are under UMG. You would think that UMG as a parent company would want their (arguably) second biggest act to have a #1 debut when their biggest act already had it for 4 weeks. I guess that's simply not how it works since there are labels involved.

The way L'AOTY's second half was my least fave moment on the album at first listen and now I want her to shove the extended version down my throat asap :skull:

• Haha 1

BITCHHH GIVE ME THE EXTENDED SECOND HALFF

The second half is about to skyrocket on the charts as a standalone track!! We need it :wanda:

• Haha 1

Billie won with quality this time. Chart desperation never ages well so her debuting at #2 will age well for Billie. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I want Billie to stop playing nice-kind and go full in :giraffe: 
i want shade and anger.  Her nr1. This is her best record ever. She needed that nr1. It was stolen from her
Its time for her to fight against the MILLENNIAL Dragon. To avenge her peers from the GEN Z sabrina and olivia
Billie in your hands is the future of the new pop girls from the new gens

billie-eilish-unveiling-troubadour-s-sword-photorealistic-urban-scenes_1015980-76765.jpgcfbd2265-7ef7-48f5-b758-a3e9d21a4a68

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 2

Why are people thinking she dragged HTE :gaycat6: They literally said ALL albums ever could be a fart or a fear, that's the whole point of the game

God being famous must suck so much :rip: Imagine every sentence out of your mouth getting taken out of context and taken the wrong way

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dreww said:

How crazy it is for an album to do over 300K post bundle era with 10 songs at that. It's crazy that she's getting blocked.

I don't think she cares about position that much, doesn't she? Well, 300k is incredible and i think she will end up with 320k, which is better than most of her peers. 

Besides, if she holds well, she could still make it next week. There is no other competitor aside from Taylor next week, right?

Billboard is one thing, but Billie will snatch all of Tay's Grammys as a revenge 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Why are people thinking she dragged HTE :gaycat6: They literally said ALL albums ever could be a fart or a fear, that's the whole point of the game

God being famous must suck so much :rip: Imagine every sentence out of your mouth getting taken out of context and taken the wrong way

I feel like that's one of the main reasons artists like Beyoncé doesn't even give interviews anymore  :skull: 

Who cares if it's not #1? Doesn't take away from the amazing acclaim this has gotten from the GP and success especially compared to HTE (which was #1 for 3 weeks but still much weaker of an album). 

Peaks don't matter especially when you're aren't trying to rig the game. Long songs and many without tiktokable hooks. Only 10 songs. Only "variants" being disc colors and not alternative covers or anything that would incentivize buying more than just your favorite color. 

the music is great, and she seems happy and active. No one is going to look back and say "I loved that album but it didn't go #1 on BB200."

Sometimes yall take Stan stuff too seriously. WWIMF didn't even go Top 10 but everyone and their mother knows the song. 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

She posted Kim K on her Insta story :ahh:

omg i just checked and it's real :deadbanana4: she's gotta be trolling at this point lmaoo 

Edited by Billionaire

10 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I want Billie to stop playing nice-kind and go full in :giraffe: 
i want shade and anger.  Her nr1. This is her best record ever. She needed that nr1. It was stolen from her
Its time for her to fight against the MILLENNIAL Dragon. To avenge her peers from the GEN Z sabrina and olivia
Billie in your hands is the future of the new pop girls from the new gens

billie-eilish-unveiling-troubadour-s-sword-photorealistic-urban-scenes_1015980-76765.jpgcfbd2265-7ef7-48f5-b758-a3e9d21a4a68

You were just saying in the other thread that her not getting no. 1 is karma and that she's morally inferior so what is it

DXAveVd.gif

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Suilen said:

You were just saying in the other thread that her not getting no. 1 is karma and that she's morally inferior so what is it

DXAveVd.gif

Morally inferior? :rip: Are they not looking at the mirror of who they stan lmao

• Haha 2

Billie said she is plotting up a mv for CHIHIRO at 37min into the interview with Zane 

No thanks. I'd rather have a churro. 

we (I) want an extended version of BITTERSUITE part 1 queen please!!! :loki:

34 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Billie won with quality this time. Chart desperation never ages well so her debuting at #2 will age well for Billie. 

True. Golden Hour debuted at #4 and look how that ended.

Had she chosen Chihiro or Birds for the lead single, she could've sold 350k :eli: . But i guess Luch is the safer choice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.