Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

Anyways, let's just ignore that...

------------------------------------

I believe Billie could increase, maybe to 320k and get her biggest debut week. HDD said it's possible for her to get her biggest debut number.

• Like 5

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

2 minutes ago, Green said:

I believe Billie could increase, maybe to 320k and get her biggest debut week. HDD said it's possible for her to get her biggest debut number.

Would love to see her break WWAFA's debut. We've all been hoping she releases more signed copies this week, it could be a good time to release them now...

12 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

so no way billie can be #1 ? what about second week?

Probably not. This week is out and I highly doubt she'd have the demand for physicals on a week two vs Taylor shipping out another round of signed/special editions. Taylor's team is just clocked on how to game the shipment/pure sales game. 

Anyways, moving on - I absolutely LOVED the Apple Music interview. They are such true artists that care so little about the accolades. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Just saw the news :rip:

Oh well, Billie will get her lick back when the double album drops 

spacer.png

Edited by stars

i left a calling card so they would that it was…

me

spacer.png

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

First week is more feasible than 2nd week. Billie will probably drop to 100k-ish or so by 2nd week (First week is extremely fueled by sales) and Taylor keeps shipping physicals so she'll probably be around 200k for the 6th week so basically the chances are next to zero.

Anyway, the fact that they're plotting a video for Chihiro excites me, just hope it's a good video!!! Maybe something alluding to the film? 

HMHAS will probably win AOTY and that will be Billie's lick back, don't worry friends.

+ I still think HMHAS is a modern masterpiece and I truly, genuinely don't care about /or/ need charts / reviews / awards to tell me that. Just keep celebrating the music and recognize that her success is a great sign for the future of her career :clap3: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wait, are the second album rumors true? :jonnycat: I hope so. 

It's so hard being between this "war" and stanning both. I'd love for Billie to go #1 tbh. 

I hope she has something up her sleeve with this "double" release, if there's any. 

CHIHIRO has been stuck in my head. She put crack in it.

• Like 1

Billie just teased an extended cut of Part 2 of LDMV on Stationhead. All but confirms an official version is coming SOON!

• Like 2

I don't think a #1 matters that much but if it does drop the deluxe and fight the witch

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d

She posted Kim K on her Insta story :ahh:

• Haha 10

42 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

Not a chance. Her pure sales will decrease and Taylor will have bigger SPS because of her number of tracks, even if Billie's streams remain stable.

Her only chance would be releasing a double album but knowing Taylor she probably would ship the Anthology CDs the same week

• Haha 1

🚨 Billie was playing a freshly made L'AMOUR DE MA VIE extended version on Stationhead a few minutes ago

Spoiler

Could she be dropping a deluxe to put up a fight:WAP:

• Like 1

Wildflower is this album's Halley's Comet aka the best song of all time :clap3:

13 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

The extended we won :jonny6:

I need Billie to release a deluxe version, instrumental version and about 2 more other variants for the second week. Just go all out.

Digital deluxe with lamour deluxe out at midnight, discounted to 99 cents you heard it here first

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dreww said:

Digital deluxe with lamour deluxe out at midnight, discounted to 99 cents you heard it here first

And another variant with an extended BITTERSUITE version. 

And an instrumental album variant. 

3 minutes ago, dreww said:

it won't be ready this week but she could def drop a bunch of versions next week to try and take #1 ig

32 minutes ago, dreww said:

We wish :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I thought that was very interesting! I doubt it was a contractual obligation for HTE to be 16 songs, but there are 2 songs that should NOT have even been on it in the first place... (NMR & my future). Could've been 14 tracks easily, if not less (Everyone Dies & OverHeated could've been trashed too).

Oh wow.... this is a bad take. As for NMR & my future, I agree. I only use the instrumental for NMR on my album. 

Everybody Dies and OverHeated deserve better though. 

She's getting her biggest first week and can go #1 when the 2nd side drops. 

Billie has been feeding us sooo much lately with these Stationhead lives and interviews. It's really nice to see her this active again :smitten:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.