Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

Poor skinny. She's so beautiful and so underrated. :jonnycat: Perched for Spotify numbers

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

Posted (edited)

I'm so glad she sticked to the ''Billie-sound''. This is full cooked. Often when artist try to enter a new music landscape it sounds generic or undone.  

This is the Billie-sound with new influences and elevated. That's also why I'm not mad at TTPD. 

This is how you cook on top of your existing sound. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 3

Apparently Ms.Swift has begun shipping her signed CDs AND the BDILH acoustics, putting her projected physical sales for the week somewhere around 150-170k, last I heard.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Apparently Ms.Swift has begun shipping her signed CDs AND the BDILH acoustics, putting her projected physical sales for the week somewhere around 150-170k, last I heard.

Good for her.

we do not care about Taylor in here.

This is a Billie Eilish album thread.

Just now, zzmyth said:

Good for her.

we do not care about Taylor in here.

This is a Billie Eilish album thread.

It's just relevant to the discussion of Billboard debut projections for Billie is all, sorry.

11 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

It's just relevant to the discussion of Billboard debut projections for Billie is all, sorry.

With or without Taylor, Billie is doing too good in her own term and that's what matters to Billie fans more. I mean, it's great if she gets that #1, but the album is doing extremely awesome. I don't want to focus on that too much. Make me feel petty like a certain fanbase.

• Like 4

Apple Music UK:

1. LUNCH

6. CHIHIRO

10. BIRDS OF A FEATHER

15. WILDFLOWER

16. SKINNY

18. L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

19. THE GREATEST

20. BLUE

23. THE DINER

25. BITTERSUITE

Smashing here

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

Apple Music UK:

1. LUNCH

6. CHIHIRO

10. BIRDS OF A FEATHER

15. WILDFLOWER

16. SKINNY

18. L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

19. THE GREATEST

20. BLUE

23. THE DINER

25. BITTERSUITE

Smashing here

Dinner remains in the bottom 3 is what bothers me :eli: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Maybe for the projections for Taylor, but not for Billie.

Just enjoy the music.

Debuting #1 or #2 won't change the fact she delivered AOTY

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Dinner remains in the bottom 3 is what bothers me :eli: 

I'm so sorry but THE DINER is never going to smash..UNLESS it gets some weird/crazy TikTok trend

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

I looked into the reviewer (Hannah Jocelyn) and they/she/it rarely ever ever ever give over a 7. Also they are very young and, based on their Medium, appear to be a contrarian indie-head who does not fw main stream artists in the slightest.

The person who does the write up for P4k never determines the score. Multiple contributors submit their score for an album & the final score is an aggregate of those. So you can't rly chalk up the score to one individual writer, that's not how it works

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This is huge

Edited by dalladallamallamalla

I hope she does some major moment with The Greatest/Happier Than Ever on tour :jonnycat: those are sister songs. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Day 4: 50.8M streams, shes increasing :WAP:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
  • Thanks 3

• Like 2

I feel like Pitchfork was just waiting to see how her overall score was just to submit their review/score (they usually post their review early on Mondays and this time they waited one more day). They didn't want her album to stay in the 90s so she didn't have the "most acclaimed album" narrative for the AOTY Grammy battle :eli: 

6.8 just doesn't make any sense if they gave HTE a 7.6 but whatever. What Halsey said to them.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Green said:

I feel like Pitchfork was just waiting to see how her overall score was just to submit their review/score (they usually post their review early on Mondays and this time they waited one more day). They didn't want her album to stay in the 90s so she didn't have the "most acclaimed album" narrative for the AOTY Grammy battle :eli: 

6.8 just doesn't make any sense if they gave HTE a 7.6 but whatever. What Halsey said to them.

I would think this could be considered manipulation if ever proven to be true, but there's no oversight of these things so what are you to do.

'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT' by @billieeilish earned 50.8 million streams on its 4th day on the Spotify global chart. (Up 8%)

Hit me hard and SMASH :jonny6:

• Like 3

was the bitchfork thread merged in here? :skull:

Not streams UP :jonny: 

The streams increasing  :clap3:

Chihiro back to the top 5 on Global spotify  :duca: 

All the songs are stable or increasing  :duca: 

Even if she doesn't reach #1 because of Taylor shipping her signed CDs I hope Billie can do over the 300k mark.

5 minutes ago, Green said:

All the songs are stable or increasing  :duca: 

Even if she doesn't reach #1 because of Taylor shipping her signed CDs I hope Billie can do over the 300k mark.

I'm starting to wonder what the numbers are going to look like from both. It ~appears~ that Billie will outstream TTPD this week if she can stay stable for just two more days. Then, will a 5th week TTPD (regardless of a special CD and some signed copies) really outsell Billie's debut? It maybe is starting to seem realistic for #1.

6 hours ago, Billionaire said:

I'm sorry but there is no way in hell that this album is as bad as SP :deadbanana4:

You should be more worried about them considering this as being worse than 'Justice' by Justin Bieber

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.