• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• wish

15 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Not really weird, BOAF is arguably the most conventional track while Bittersuite is the most unconventional

I actually find myself to be more drawn towards the more experimental tracks like the latter as time goes by, love the switches and grandiose vibe, they're more exciting and interesting!

so true. CHIHIRO, BITTERSUITE, and BLUE are so cinematic

• Like 2

blue is great so im not ready for the red album.

:jonny4:

• Like 2

I'm not a #1 double album truther but I'm never knocking it out. The different font of the last lyric on BLUE is super suspicious :gaycat6::gaycat6:

• Like 5

GN-X35_XgAA0_xv?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

chat is this real?

I can't stop listening to this album front to back. A true conceptual experience. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

chat is this real?

Yeah, it seems everything is sold out on stores

2 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Yeah, it seems everything is sold out on stores

I feel like they really underprepared for the demand and undershipped on the week. Still not convinced this is going to be big physical sales week one but hoping to be pleasantly surprised and the evil is dethroned.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Sold out in my local target too 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The last minute of WILDFLOWER is hitting :WAP:it went from being my least favorite to top 5 currently

• Like 2

The Diner is definitely the biggest grower :WAP:

Perhaps they don't expect high demand for her physical.

I think she has become bigger ever since she released that Barbie song.

Just now, Donquizote said:

Perhaps they don't expect high demand for her physical.

I think she has become bigger ever since she released that Barbie song.

Yeah this 100%. I think they underproduced/undershipped to stores on debut. I'm assuming big restocks will come Monday-Tuesday to most retailers. That will be a real test to see if they move em.

• Thanks 1

Just now, dalladallamallamalla said:

Yeah this 100%. I think they underproduced/undershipped to stores on debut. I'm assuming big restocks will come Monday-Tuesday to most retailers. That will be a real test to see if they move em.

Coupled with word of mouth that the album is so good.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Coupled with word of mouth that the album is so good.

Yeah, and I'm assuming there will be lots of dialogue going out on restocks in retailers if her team is smart.

what am I doing? oh nothing... just wiping my tears because i've cried to "WILDFLOWER" like 5 times! what about you?? :bird:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Yes for sure. There's no way it sold less than GUTS and did similarly to eternal sunshine. I think we could do 300K+.

1 minute ago, dreww said:

Yes for sure. There's no way it sold less than GUTS and did similarly to eternal sunshine. I think we could do 300K+.

I'm very interested to see what the midweek projections end up looking like. It feels like EVERYONE who collects physicals is rushing to try and get a copy of this.

Im scared of overplaying this masterpiece so i'm gonna let it rest for a bit and get back to it later! The tour is so far away though :chick3:

• Like 2

I just checked my local record store which is pretty good at pre-ordering/stocking and they've been sold out since yesterday of both the standard black and indie exclusive. Maybe, just maybe, she smashes expectations.

Highly hoping this can reach +350k

2 hours ago, Kyoto said:

This pic :deadbanana4:

I'm seeing people claim that her album is sold out everywhere, it is kinda weird tbh. I wanna say it's a good thing, because I doubt Interscope undershipped her THAT much...

Birds Of A Feather is a smash hit waiting to happen. After Lunch and Chihiro get their moment Ms Birds will get her moment to truly shine and I'll be ready :jonny4:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wish said:

This pic :deadbanana4:

I'm seeing people claim that her album is sold out everywhere, it is kinda weird tbh. I wanna say it's a good thing, because I doubt Interscope undershipped her THAT much...

yeah it's hard to say what's going on. My two local targets and one local walmart are both sold out. I checked online a couple other nearish record stores and they're all sold out of the black and indie exclusive..

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.