• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• wish

The way I'm out there watching every album reaction. The last time I did this was for Dawn FM and Future Nostalgia I think :deadbanana:

• Like 9

Blue is easily the best album closer I've heard in the last decade+, easily easily 

• Like 5

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

Blue is easily the best album closer I've heard in the last decade+, easily easily 

Thisssss. People that hate on it or say they wish it was TRUE BLUE are lacking something imo. That is their best song from a technical POV and it's not even close

• Like 2

I love the idea / vibe of THE DINER. I just wish her vocals were a bit more front and center.

• Like 5

I love Miss THE DINER, but she will get my first vote

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ntm on THE DINER it's top 2 on the album 

:clack:

12 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Thisssss. People that hate on it or say they wish it was TRUE BLUE are lacking something imo. That is their best song from a technical POV and it's not even close

Yeah, cause first of all she doesn't have the baby voice anymore, so what they want is not possible at all.

• Like 2

This album kinda aged like milk for me… :/ Currently only using Chihiro. 

I really liked it on first listen but then it kinda just dropped off faster and faster for me, now I don't really want to listen to it. Maybe a revisit in fall/winter is needed, cause I don't think this is meshing well for me in the hot summer right now. 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Yeah, cause first of all she doesn't have the baby voice anymore, so what they want is not possible at all.

Well they can just listen to the OG version then, it's right there

Birds Of A Feather is such a breezy summer smash, it's my fave song of the day :jonnycat:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, wish said:

Birds Of A Feather is such a breezy summer smash, it's my fave song of the day :jonnycat:

it gives me I Wanna Dance With Somebody vibes :jonny4:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This album kinda aged like milk for me… :/ Currently only using Chihiro. 

I really liked it on first listen but then it kinda just dropped off faster and faster for me, now I don't really want to listen to it. Maybe a revisit in fall/winter is needed, cause I don't think this is meshing well for me in the hot summer right now. 

Trying to be different so bad.

spacer.png

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, starboy1 said:

spacer.png

Clock em. That's such an unbelievable take seeing that this is universally just growing on people more and more.

• Like 1

Blue might me by track of the year, at least so far.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, starboy1 said:

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Clock em. That's such an unbelievable take seeing that this is universally just growing on people more and more.

I'm sorry, I love Billie and I think the album is absolutely excellent. It was such an amazing experience on first listen. 

I think the weather and factors in my personal life at the moment are making it difficult to connect with the music at this time which is actually disappointing for me because I want to enjoy the album together with everyone, just like I did on the first night, that's one of my favorite things about being a stan. 

Definitely not meant to spread hate or **** on people's enjoyment in here, just wanted to share my thoughts that I'm feeling with the album at the moment.

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 3

SO...

Do you guys believe in the Double Album Theory or no?

GN2xK4cWQAAGKU_?format=jpg&name=large

Was gonna make it a thread but I'm reading the room rn and I just don't want the thread to be derailed or bombarded with "Yes she'll release another album (variant) this year" :juanny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I'll share some positive thoughts on this album:

I think Billie's voice is so beautiful and is maturing so much even though she's still so young. She's the biggest prodigy of this generation and after HTE I did think she was becoming a little stagnant but now I can't wait to see what she comes up with for BE4. I also think she has a way of staying in her lane but also making it just a little bit new so it doesn't feel tired or been there done that. 

I would love to see her make an upbeat album. Chihiro, Lunch, The Diner and L'Amour De Ma Vie all show she can make bangers if she wants to. An album full of those + Bad Guys/Oxytocins would send me over the moon. 

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

SO...

Do you guys believe in the Double Album Theory or no?

GN2xK4cWQAAGKU_?format=jpg&name=large

I feel like every time there's been a theory like this, it usually ends up being false, so I don't really believe it (except Taylor sorta but.. different case)

The closest I think I remember this type of theory being true is After Hours -> Dawn FM -> The upcoming 3rd album but all of these have been 2 years apart so idk if that really counts cause that's basically Billie's release schedule lol

28 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I feel like every time there's been a theory like this, it usually ends up being false, so I don't really believe it (except Taylor sorta but.. different case)

The closest I think I remember this type of theory being true is After Hours -> Dawn FM -> The upcoming 3rd album but all of these have been 2 years apart so idk if that really counts cause that's basically Billie's release schedule lol

yeah I grow more and more skeptical by the day.

Birds of a Feather is actually my least favorite of the album, I don't know why?

I'm really loving Bittersuite at the moment. I think my taste is weird?

• Haha 1

Going crazy!

14 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Birds of a Feather is actually my least favorite of the album, I don't know why?

I'm really loving Bittersuite at the moment. I think my taste is weird?

Not really weird, BOAF is arguably the most conventional track while Bittersuite is the most unconventional

I actually find myself to be more drawn towards the more experimental tracks like the latter as time goes by, love the switches and grandiose vibe, they're more exciting and interesting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The double album theory just seems very clearly laid out is why I think it holds weight, like nothing about it is stretching. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.