Your biggest pet peeve?

TROJAN

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People chewing with their mouths open 

• Like 1

When people don't obsessively hate Rihanna

• Haha 2

The lack of critical thinking skills and refusal to change one's mind. 

• Like 1

People who walk slow in front of u

• Like 1

- People who mess up, but think they're above cleaning the messes THEY MAKE.

- Obnoxiously pretentious people; like just because you're privileged doesn't mean it's okay for you to be mean.

- People who think nothing of taking from the less fortunate. In general , but what I'm thinking about specifically is  those house-flippers who pay pennies on the dollar to someone for a house knowing they're gonna flip it a profit big time. The thing is while it's technically fair, you either are so privileged that you are unaware of how much more you have than the person you're basically swindling, or you're fully aware of their naivety and you fully intend to take advantage — thus you're literally a predator :sick: 

I don't mean to sound ignorant but…that last one particularly does rub me the wrong way. IYKYK.

Drivers that tail gate on me even if im going a little over the speed limit

Snorers 

Slow walking people

Being held while I sleep im restless :khalyan2:

• Like 1

People who aren´t considerate of others when they´re out in public: No spatial awareness of where they´re standing or walking; being loud or obnoxious for no reason; not moving an inch when they pass you on a narrow sidewalk; ...

• Like 3

People not picking up or cleaning after themselves. I absolutely hate it whenever people just throw trash on the ground or just leave it somewhere for someone else to have to pick up. I find that to be completely and utterly disrespectful towards the environment and others.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

People who walk slow in front of u

Exactly what I was gonna write. 

Also rude people, and extroverted people trying to talk to me early in the morning - I need at least 2 hours to come to terms with being awake. 

People shouting. Like, come closer?

People with no opinions

People online (especially on Tiktok) complaining about people not finding them pretty or popular and acting like it's a traumatic event :skull: 

When people lick their fingers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.