Amber Rose Endorses Trump / Responds with "Y'all think Biden cares about black ppl?"

Cesar

4 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

The Philly white woman in her is really coming out yikes

South Philly.. this is not shocking.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Cesar

• TrymeB

• Taylena

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdly enough I wasn't planning on taking political advice from her so this checks!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

this "i don't like biden so im voting trump!" argument that keeps popping up is actually ******* idiotic. trump is ******* horrible as well :deadbanana2: if you truly cared about politics you would realize that there are third party candidates you can endorse and vote for. the more we advocate for them the more we can abolish the two party system and get BOTH of these men out of here. i'm tired of people aligning themselves with this white supremacist rapist bc they think it's getting back at biden. ******* idiots 

Voting for third party candidates is indirectly voting for Trump. Anyone who doesn't see this now will realise it in Jan 2025, when it will be too late. 
200.gif?cid=a595bef30bfkyd6jx1rm0g2j7azj

Edited by TrymeB
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Taylena said:

Biden is so deeply disliked that what used to be the core democratic base is now leaving in droves to vote for Trump or voting 3rd party. This is what the Dems did by picking Biden - literally the worst pick possible. 

Well, Conservatives are slowly getting what they want, make the population dumb and they will believe anything they are fed. 

If core democrats are suddenly willing to give up actual values maybe they were not core to begin with? Hes bad but hes better than trump. 

• 1 month later...

Well, thank God political analyst Amber Rose chimed in the subject to tell us about her very valued political opinions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.