Amber Rose Endorses Trump / Responds with "Y'all think Biden cares about black ppl?"

Cesar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Cesar

• TrymeB

• Taylena

Top Posters In This Topic

How to piss off every demographic regardless of race, gender, sexual/gender identity, or

pro-choice/pro-life stance on abortion in one comment! She said lemme cancel myself with EVERYONE in one full quick swoop. I have to admire the efficiency of it. Bye! 

• Like 7

wow super messy tbh, not sure how i feel about this. Endorsing either side this year will backfire. 

• Like 1

Biden has a HUGE problem with black & Latino voters, especially men. Amber Rose, Sexxy Red, Ryan Garcia for example, all have endorsed trump. I think this will sway a lot of younger, casual voters to the right. You can argue that those voting blocs don't normally turn out but, in an election, where both candidates are unpopular, turnout is everything. Biden has a lot of erosion with every single part of his coalition & i think it might be too late to turn the ship around. For a while, i was thinking it's a 50/50 bet on who wins but every single sign is pointing to a trump reelect. Dems and Biden have no one to blame but themselves. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

Biden has a HUGE problem with black & Latino voters, especially men. Amber Rose, Sexxy Red, Ryan Garcia for example, all have endorsed trump. I think this will sway a lot of younger, casual voters to the right. You can argue that those voting blocs don't normally turn out but, in an election, where both candidates are unpopular, turnout is everything. Biden has a lot of erosion with every single part of his coalition & i think it might be too late to turn the ship around. For a while, i was thinking it's a 50/50 bet on who wins but every single sign is pointing to a trump reelect. Dems and Biden have no one to blame but themselves. 

People tend to have this idea that only white people are conservative. But this is not true, enough of a portion of non-white Americans are conservative. And will pivot to the republican side. The issues of race tends to be the factor that holds people to the Democrats. With that said, many just simply do not vote as they feel ignored by both parties. Regardless of who wins. The situation that black Americans face will not change. They will still face oppression. 

• Like 3

The Philly white woman in her is really coming out yikes

• Like 1

And she thinks Trump cares about her ass?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How does Trump care more about black people? :psyduck:

• Like 4

why i do i feel like this is going to start happening more often the following months? even with some a listers 

Neither of the two care about ordinary people - no matter their race, gender, sexuality or whatnot. They only care about money. Don't fool yourselves thinking it's anything else but money they care for.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Supports women, then proceeds to endorse Trump :rofl:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

People are obsessed with trans women. It's like there are so many issues, but this is your biggest concern? Leave trans people alone, goddamn it. 

Edited by Lil' Oz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

How does Trump care more about black people? :psyduck:

He doesn't, but we're trying to "punish Biden" somehow

Edited by Redstreak

Joseline should've whooped her harder.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

She needs to stop talking about "biological men" when that's exactly what she looks like 

Edited by 50thStateofMind
  • Haha 1

Again this wouldn't be a problem if the Democratic candidate was literally anyone else. Dems decided to go with the most disliked President in history so now prepare for the consequences. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Biden is so deeply disliked that what used to be the core democratic base is now leaving in droves to vote for Trump or voting 3rd party. This is what the Dems did by picking Biden - literally the worst pick possible. 

Edited by Taylena
  • Like 5

I'm not voting for Biden and I understand why so many voters are displeased with his presidency, which is the case for most dem voters. But that doesn't mean I'm going to join republicans and vote for them, either. But this bird has always been dumb and useless.  

• Like 5

Lol what exactly is she using for research? Facebook? YouTube? What a dummy 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Again this wouldn't be a problem if the Democratic candidate was literally anyone else. Dems decided to go with the most disliked President in history so now prepare for the consequences. 

He needs to step down (preferably die!) and be replaced with a Gavin/Harris ticket. I'm not a fan of Gavin Newsom or Harris but at least with them, I can hold my nose and vote for them. Even as a anti-Trump vote. I just can't bring myself to vote for Biden. 

• Like 1

There's no use in arguing with people who genuinely believe this type of stuff. They have rocks for brains; I thought she was better than this but just goes to show you that you can never be too sure 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.