• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

11 minutes ago, Odd said:

her playstyle looks so fun

the parts where she takes out an umbrella/transforms into a bird :duca:

jinhsi ate her up the the ultimate department though

She is perfect as well. I can't believe Kuro is giving us this amount of quality already. Genshin could literally never??? The animations are so fluid and beautiful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

She's putting to shame all my genshin faves I-

The slayage :jonny4:

• Like 1

QUEENhshi kinda cleared the other girl, but both will be mine.

pXg7yX2.gif

• Like 1

I wish i could focus a bit more on this game but i had no time for a while :noparty:

I hope i wont miss out on much

:wanda:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Chileno said:

:wanda:

Literally speechless!!!
I guess they will go extra hard on all Magistrates (similar to Archons).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The plot is terrible, the voice acting is cringe af

BUT

im obsessed with thissss. Catching monsters is so fun, and i love the battle system. 

Edited by AcidPrince

Yinlin is so fun ugh but need to save 

On 6/9/2024 at 7:40 AM, killer_rose said:

Literally speechless!!!
I guess they will go extra hard on all Magistrates (similar to Archons).

I forgot that this game also must have their archons. Who are they? 

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I forgot that this game also must have their archons. Who are they? 

So far, the equivalent of Archons are all the Magistrates. Basically the heads of all the individual provinces and major cities. They are all chosen/blessed by those giant dragons.

Jinhsi animations are :jonny5:

I have a C3 Dijin i think. That purple girl. She is so fun to play. 

today i could spend time a bit on this game and i came much further. I'm not getting wishes like i used to so :toofunny2: 

i will probably buy the welkin 

:rip: lost yinlin to jianxin but I didn't have her so not the worst scenario 

:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

time to demand another 5-star selector

• Like 1

Finally hit UL40, from 35-40 was honestly boring af :rip:.

6 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Finally hit UL40, from 35-40 was honestly boring af :rip:.

Yeah it was pain. Thanks Kuro for the double exp event.

• Like 1

I still need time with those Echos :rip: 

i dont even know how a 5 star echo looks like. 

i just did a little bit of story and verina was so cute. Just like Nahida :hughard: 

i need to be quick there is this one linjin story quest that will be finished today or tomorrow and i must finish it to get those primogems.

17 hours ago, killer_rose said:

They seem to know what has been Hoyo's weak point, and it's the stinginess they've always exhibited. I don't play the game but I think they are doing a great job and luring players and making them invested in the game.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They seem to know what has been Hoyo's weak point, and it's the stinginess they've always exhibited. I don't play the game but I think they are doing a great job and luring players and making them invested in the game.

Well the game is FUN. The story is cool and seeing everytime all those gifts make it even better. Genshin is still my #1 but i just realised i spent more time on this game than on Genshinz

Decided to do my first ten pull on the standard weapon banner and got the 5* weapon at 1 pity :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah i have to admit i spend more time on this than Genshin. I dont even know why i should spend time on that game. I also remember them giving away 3 wishes away after that enormous backlash which was damn cringe. 

wuthering does everything perfectly in that sense and i see it is breaking records. It totally deserves it too. 

Genshin insiders probably see that less players are playing the game. I just logged in and had 200/200 resin because i just didnt want to do anything. I also wont pull for Clorinde because i dont want to spend my wishes BUT IF THEY GFTED ME around 30 wishes i would take that risk. 

they are a big company and they CAN give those gifts too. Wuthering did exploit genshins greedy azz and i'm glad .

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Yeah i have to admit i spend more time on this than Genshin. I dont even know why i should spend time on that game. I also remember them giving away 3 wishes away after that enormous backlash which was damn cringe. 

wuthering does everything perfectly in that sense and i see it is breaking records. It totally deserves it too. 

Genshin insiders probably see that less players are playing the game. I just logged in and had 200/200 resin because i just didnt want to do anything. I also wont pull for Clorinde because i dont want to spend my wishes BUT IF THEY GFTED ME around 30 wishes i would take that risk. 

they are a big company and they CAN give those gifts too. Wuthering did exploit genshins greedy azz and i'm glad .

Yeah but take into consideration the fact the game had a really messy release and ofc they're being generous because they don't want people to drop the game. It's obvious they won't hand out these goodies as much once the game estabilishes itself and I can already see players going at them because of that.

9 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah but take into consideration the fact the game had a really messy release and ofc they're being generous because they don't want people to drop the game. It's obvious they won't hand out these goodies as much once the game estabilishes itself and I can already see players going at them because of that.

True but they are handling the backlash so good that you even forget there was a backlash. I really believe now that i have enjoyed this game since the very beginning :rip: 

its true btw i enjoyed it but it made me forget everything else.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.