Wuthering Waves | Waking of a World

CBC

had to switch to my ipad cuz its unplayable on pc...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

1 hour ago, CBC said:

had to switch to my ipad cuz its unplayable on pc...

Pointing At You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

it's been running just fine on mine since launch :clap3:

Mine is running better on pc for the last two days or so, loading are way better too. 

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The CN community has been dragging this game since launch and apparently they're now threatning to sue Kuro because of a translation error in Jiyan's weapon that they corrected and gave one single pull as compensation. This release is such a mess...

:suburban:

CH community should keep on dragging Kuro so we can get more freebies.

I was building pity for Yinlin and trying to get more Mortefi constellations...ended up with C5 Danjin and C2 Jiyan. Absolutely screaming. :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was building pity for Yinlin and trying to get more Mortefi constellations...ended up with C5 Danjin and C2 Jiyan. Absolutely screaming. :bibliahh:

Lol you literally learned NOTHING from Genshin :suburban:

Did you buy crystals or the pass? 

do you recommend?

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Did you get 2 Jiyan cons at once or...? :dies:

I'm saving my pulls for Yinlin. My plan was always to get her instead of Jiyan anyway but the game decided to give me Jiyan early so I'm not complaining. I might try to get his C1 on the shop though.

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

Lol you literally learned NOTHING from Genshin :suburban:

Did you buy crystals or the pass? 

do you recommend?

I bought the battle pass, already level 31, the bp weapons are great. 

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Did you get 2 Jiyan cons at once or...? :dies:

I'm saving my pulls for Yinlin. My plan was always to get her instead of Jiyan anyway but the game decided to give me Jiyan early so I'm not complaining. I might try to get his C1 on the shop though.

Got the 2 cons within like 30 pulls. :bibliahh:
I will have to swipe card for Yinlin because I have no pulls left. Totally worth it, C6 Danjin is CRACKED with Havoc MC. 

Posted (edited)

Lost 50/50 on Jiyan banner to OINKORE  R1 and immediately started a new character on another server. F*CK THAT *****. We are a Danjin x Havoc Rover main now…

Edited by mael

Just now, mael said:

Lost 59/50 on Jiyan banner to OINKORE  R1 and immediately started a new character on another server. F*CK THAT *****. We are a Danjin x Havoc Rover main now…

:deadvision:
Supposed to be top tier combo with the Dreamless echo after finishing main story.

Encore will never be famous we need to bring this Encore agenda DOWN!

Havoc MC, Danjin, Verina - what a cracked team. :jonny5:

• Like 2

A little tip for everyone farming echos: for non boss ones there is a pity. Every 4th monster you kill is a guaranteed echo. 
That was proven today by streamers, ofc sometimes you get lucky and the echo drops earlier but if you a building your echo bank, take that into consideration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This game is really fun so far! Really enjoying the combat and the echo system. Didn't really care about the story. I lost my 50/50 so I'll save for the next character, I heard she goes well with Calcharo and that's who's carrying me in the early game so I'll get her.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Venice B said:

Encore will never be famous we need to bring this Encore agenda DOWN!

Its only just beginning 

technically best DPS rn 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Its only just beginning 

technically best DPS rn 

unless Jiyan has his sig*

:clack:

Posted (edited)

Oh I was ready to QUIT this shite when my new playthrough gave me that Fury bait as my first 5 star, but then Verina showed up on the first multi of the selector summon afterwards...

Saves me 70 pulls for the standard weapon banner

(that creature is benched btw. Ms Danjin is way too fun)

Vuf9tZB.gif

Edited by mael
  • Haha 1

Messy

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I play this game now daily and i really enjoy it. 

The main character is so COOL! 
Something about the main character is done perfectly. The game also screams Illuminati and i love that. 

i just fought against Scar and him turning into a monster was so exciting :duca: 

He looks like Lyney + Tartaglia but still so original. 

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

Messy

This game won't last a year :toofunny2:

• Thumbs Down 2

Please explain to me how that pedobait is a 5 star and Aalto was relegated to 4 star....:bibliahh:

I just saw a rotation on instagram and i'm just going to continue on pressing every possible button for a while 

Where can i see how many stars the weapon is? Or do i have to understand it from the colour? Purple is 4 stars i guess? 

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I just saw a rotation on instagram and i'm just going to continue on pressing every possible button for a while 

Where can i see how many stars the weapon is? Or do i have to understand it from the colour? Purple is 4 stars i guess? 

It's the same as Genshin, purple is 4 stars, gold is 5 stars.

All the news they announced today... this is bad bad BAD.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

All the news they announced today... this is bad bad BAD.

What's bad, we are getting 1million shell credits, 20!!!!!! crystal solvent (that's fragile resin), 5 premium weapon pulls, new event with great rewards! :jonny5:
Also, Yinlin banner is coming in 4 days omg as a compensation + 1.1 patch coming earlier!!! We are also getting 10 pulls as a compensation this week.

• Increased drops from Tacet Field in 1.1

• Reduced Shell costs for Echo levels in 1.1

• Introducing a Waveplate storage system in future update (meaning, you do not need to log in every day, it will accrue Waveplates past 240 limit).

• 1 million Shell Credits due to an Echo recycle bug

• Compensate all Rovers with Crystal Solvents ×20 (1 Crystal Solvent = 60 Waveplates)

• x5 Forging Tides (Limited Weapon banner pulls) for the Verdant Summit translation error

• Double Echo Yield Event this patch; Double rewards 3 times a day

• New Event coming this patch (Astrites ×800 + Morphable Elite Class Echo I + Morphable Elite Class Echo II + Premium Tuner + Premium Sealed Tube)

• June 6, 2024, at 10:00 (UTC+8). This release will include the Companion Story "Solitary Path" for Resonator Yinlin, the Featured Resonator Convene event "When Thunder Pours" for Yinlin, the limited-time challenge event "Alloy Smelt" along with many more spin-off events and features.

• Wuthering Waves Version 1.0 will last until June 28, 2024, at 05:59 (UTC+8), after which we will schedule a server downtime and implement the update for Wuthering Waves Version 1.1 "Thaw of Eons", which will include a new area "Mt. Firmament," new Resonators "Jinhsi" and "Changli," and a new boss.

• To compensate for any inconvenience caused by this version timing adjustment, we will issue compensation to all Rovers: Radiant Tide ×10.

Edited by killer_rose
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.