Wuthering Waves | Waking of a World

CBC

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

I'm enjoying this game more than I expected to. The story is bad bad but the combat is so fun and the exploration is amazing. Also, there are some really good world quests, yesterday I completed the Inferno Rider quest and wow it was amazing, great storytelling, great npcs, and the Sea of Flames is so cool looking. There's some fun challenges too, I spent to much time doing the back flip one is2g :dies:

I was gagged when we got to climb the tower as the inferno rider.

• Like 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

I've tried this game yesterday. As much as I enjoy the combat so far, I don't care about the story or characters at all so far. After some time I ended up skipping dialogues, something that I never really do in other story driven games I play. Those starting characters we hang out with so far are boring af. I hope it gets better eventually.

16 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I was gagged when we got to climb the tower as the inferno rider.

It was SOOOOOOOOOO good, I really love this echo mechanic.

• Like 2

The combat is so good but wat is up with Yangyang's voice actor? Girlie sounds like she is trapped in a nugu company basement.

• Haha 2

just got done with the main story (as of now)

the ending sequence was pretty epic tbh

combat is amazing, favorite part of the game tbh

have jiyan/calcharo/verina as my 5 stars so far

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yourcloud said:

The combat is so good but wat is up with Yangyang's voice actor? Girlie sounds like she is trapped in a nugu company basement.

I couldn't stand it and switched to Japanese voiceover, it's so much better.

Cool to see that everyone is enjoying! 

i just hope we will understnad the characters a bit more. 

That anemo girl feels like Mona/Jean/Anemotraveler but she is so cool

I was waiting for some dommy mommy to pull in limited banner but i got drunk and threw 10 pulls for the hell of it and got Jiyan dd. That was my wake up call and im never touching alcohol again.

He is cool though, i would top him near the closest tacet field. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, yourcloud said:

I was waiting for some dommy mommy to pull in limited banner but i got drunk and threw 10 pulls for the hell of it and got Jiyan dd. That was my wake up call and im never touching alcohol again.

He is cool though, i would top him near the closest tacet field. 

:ahh: me with IL on hsr and still mad to this day cause Im missing Jingliu :weeps:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Haha 1

Failed the ascension quest at level 20. Let me find more echoes and level them up I guess.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Like 1

My encore is kind of busted 

Spoiler

Now if I can just learn to dodge :rip:

Just finished the last act it was cute until the end. AW HELL NAW KILL THAT B*TCH NOW

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My encore is kind of busted 

Reveal hidden contents

Now if I can just learn to dodge :rip:

It's difficult to dodge with Encore specifically due to the nature of her kit.

Messed with some configs last night (got everything on low :rip: ) and the game is running a lot better now, and I can finally dodge most hits, but still can't counter :dies:

Also, got Aalto yesterday... he's so pretty but his gameplay is so clunky.

Kuro better give us more free pulls because the patch they released yesterday broke the audio in game completely. DEAD silence everywhere. :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Kuro better give us more free pulls because the patch they released yesterday broke the audio in game completely. DEAD silence everywhere. :bibliahh:

I literally REFUSE to play without music. Like... it feels so wrong. Exploring without music is awful, I was so ready to spend some hours on the game today but I literally couldn't keep playing listening to only Jiyan's footsteps :rip: 

That being said... before closing the game I bought a welkin to help this indie company to better their game. Keep doing the good work, kings!

KkoQxIx.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My friend recommended this game and i'm trying to get into it but idk what I'm doing. I used all my summons and got a flower girl then I met a edgelord with uno cards and that's about it :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I tried to do the Scar boss again but the way it was full of silence filled with some weird ASMR ****... What kind of nightmare?

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

I literally REFUSE to play without music. Like... it feels so wrong. Exploring without music is awful, I was so ready to spend some hours on the game today but I literally couldn't keep playing listening to only Jiyan's footsteps :rip: 

That being said... before closing the game I bought a welkin to help this indie company to better their game. Keep doing the good work, kings!

KkoQxIx.gif

2 hours ago, yourcloud said:

I tried to do the Scar boss again but the way it was full of silence filled with some weird ASMR ****... What kind of nightmare?

Yeah I won't be playing until they fix the audio bug, it's so jarring. :hoetenks:

Jiyan obtained, the world ascended, let the real grinding begin

KkoQxIx.gif

Guess now is the right time to join. They will give extra pulls or something. Let me download 

7 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

My friend recommended this game and i'm trying to get into it but idk what I'm doing. I used all my summons and got a flower girl then I met a edgelord with uno cards and that's about it :rip:

Still don't know what I'm doing but I get to collect monsters so I love it! 

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

KkoQxIx.gif

New patch dropped just now, music is fixed. 

:suburban:

I kinda see the vision for the separate currency for weapons because the game allows you to eventually accumulate enough of those via the monthly shop to get a limited character's weapon without the usual dilemma of whether to roll for a character or a weapon (for a F2P player, at least). Might take a while, though.

The CN community has been dragging this game since launch and apparently they're now threatning to sue Kuro because of a translation error in Jiyan's weapon that they corrected and gave one single pull as compensation. This release is such a mess...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.