Wuthering Waves | Waking of a World

CBC

9 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I finally downloaded the game on my phone. Ngl i love the dark astethics :duca: 

I got 40 wishes as a gift and 10 standard wishes i believe. Is it really that? :suburban:

i got that green verine healing girl as my first 5 star. 

Verina is THE best character right now, she heals and buffs and requires almost zero on field time. You also get a FREE 5 star today, literally can pick any of the standard 5 stars for free. You also have the 5 star SELECTOR after the novice banner. So all in all, you start the game with three 5 stars; Genshin could literally NEVER.

I suggest you pick Calcharo as your free 5 star, and then wait for Yinlin banner in 3 weeks. Those two are busted together with Verina.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Verina is THE best character right now, she heals and buffs and requires almost zero on field time. You also get a FREE 5 star today, literally can pick any of the standard 5 stars for free. You also have the 5 star SELECTOR after the novice banner. So all in all, you start the game with three 5 stars; Genshin could literally NEVER.

I suggest you pick Calcharo as your free 5 star, and then wait for Yinlin banner in 3 weeks. Those two are busted together with Verina.

I still try to understand the game as i'm also working. 

if i understood correctly 

- everything is mostly the same with genshin just different vibes

- Weapon banner requires another material

- your team has max 3 characters

- you can skip every dialogue possible

- weapons are above 6 stars? I didnt understand that 

37 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I still try to understand the game as i'm also working. 

if i understood correctly 

- everything is mostly the same with genshin just different vibes

- Weapon banner requires another material

- your team has max 3 characters

- you can skip every dialogue possible

- weapons are above 6 stars? I didnt understand that 

Team is max 3 characters and you need 3 different teams for the equivalent of spiral abyss (you can also swap your equipment there, unlike Genshin).
The dialogue skip, yes, they added more skip options because people complained on launch day.
Weapons are 5 stars max, from 1 to 5. Only the limited weapon banner has a different material. 
Also all characters have specific intro and outro skills that can greatly influence your battles.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Team is max 3 characters and you need 3 different teams for the equivalent of spiral abyss (you can also swap your equipment there, unlike Genshin).
The dialogue skip, yes, they added more skip options because people complained on launch day.
Weapons are 5 stars max, from 1 to 5. Only the limited weapon banner has a different material. 
Also all characters have specific intro and outro skills that can greatly influence your battles.

I think i need time to understand it better. That sweet little girl turning into a gorilla left me shook :suburban:

I really enjoyed the game though. Pretty great. 

got verina/calcario/encore :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Rerolled and got Verina as my first 5* and Jiyan within 30 pulls

1289917203_4mhTwIj(2).thumb.gif.220e09e9

Saving my selector but I will most likely choose verina.

I'm gonna save for yinlin now.

1 minute ago, nasa said:

This terrible game :celestial2:

Lingyang is what mihoyo tried to do with Gaming tho :clap3:

:wanda:

• Like 2

pc cant run this above 5fps and cant connect a controller on ipad

Xmm0SSS.gif

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

Xmm0SSS.gif

5fps lol? Are you running this on a GPU from 2004? 

Xmm0SSS.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Xmm0SSS.gif

I'm having a lot of problems to run the game too... I'm playing on window mode because it's the only way I can get the game to run in a somewhat smooth way. And the controller feels clunky af, I'm using a cable and it still feels like there's some kind of delay (which sucks because I can't properly dodge and counter)

Xmm0SSS.gif

these ping spikes whenever i dash are starting to get annoying

Xmm0SSS.gif

• Like 1

Still no Jiyan, and I smell a lost 50/50.

Playing on PC with a pad and it's giving, love how fast and dynamic the battle is. The dialogues suck hard tho

I really do enjoy this game a lot now! 

+ i just saw how many gifts this game gives. Is that normal? 

For now i'm just clicking on any button i can click on lol but i hope i will learn the fighting mechanics fast. I have a lot of fun rn

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Playing on PC with a pad and it's giving, love how fast and dynamic the battle is. The dialogues suck hard tho

Main story sucks until Act 4 apparently, and the English dub is horrible. Japanese one is night and day difference. 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I really do enjoy this game a lot now! 

+ i just saw how many gifts this game gives. Is that normal? 

For now i'm just clicking on any button i can click on lol but i hope i will learn the fighting mechanics fast. I have a lot of fun rn

You should do the character tutorials, it teaches you the combos!

Encore legend no?

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Main story sucks until Act 4 apparently, and the English dub is horrible. Japanese one is night and day difference. 

You should do the character tutorials, it teaches you the combos!

I just saw that too. It gives me 100 primos too :rip: 

———

I'm trying to pull for that 5 star anemo character male but is he good? I don't even know :ahh: 

Who is the next character and will it be worthy to pull? In genshin i try to pull for everyone mostly and i'm sure now that i started so early i will get everyone and their cons but for now i want to know how those characters are. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, killer_rose said:

5fps lol? Are you running this on a GPU from 2004? 

Xmm0SSS.gif

apparently i have the minimum requirements with a shittier cpu, the game runs okay but i constantly have lag spikes

Xmm0SSS.gif

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Encore legend no?

well…yes!

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I just saw that too. It gives me 100 primos too :rip: 

———

I'm trying to pull for that 5 star anemo character male but is he good? I don't even know :ahh: 

Who is the next character and will it be worthy to pull? In genshin i try to pull for everyone mostly and i'm sure now that i started so early i will get everyone and their cons but for now i want to know how those characters are. 

Jiyan is CRACKED, has insane AOE ult. I couldn't resist so i swiped card for him and his weapon, he is so sexy. :jonny5:
Next one is Yinlin, electro mommy that works as on and off field DPS buffer. She is the best in slot for Calcharo and will be pretty future proof for any electro team. Worth pulling!!!

21 minutes ago, CBC said:

apparently i have the minimum requirements with a shittier cpu, the game runs okay but i constantly have lag spikes

Xmm0SSS.gif

Maybe lower your resolution or follow this guide for low end PC: 

It's mainly Unreal Engine 4 issue, it's such a hassle for game devs to optimize it especially in this age of rush-releasing games.

I'm enjoying this game more than I expected to. The story is bad bad but the combat is so fun and the exploration is amazing. Also, there are some really good world quests, yesterday I completed the Inferno Rider quest and wow it was amazing, great storytelling, great npcs, and the Sea of Flames is so cool looking. There's some fun challenges too, I spent to much time doing the back flip one is2g :dies:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.