Wuthering Waves | Waking of a World

CBC

Got 50 pulls saved (on 66 pity right now) for Jinhsi, honestly don't know why they thought it was a good idea for the next 5* Weapon banner after Jiyan's broadsword to ALSO be a broadsword :rip: 

edit; Oop, forgot about Stringmaster, guess it's better to say why another broadsword so soon after Jiyan's 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

And of course the new event has a bug and won't give me the tasks I need to do...

NzM2wTt.gif

I got linyan today lol

i'm now trying to get some echoes. 

btw is Rover really that good as a main character or am i just used to him? He feels very powerful imo (which is mostly not the case :rip: ) 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I got linyan today lol

i'm now trying to get some echoes. 

btw is Rover really that good as a main character or am i just used to him? He feels very powerful imo (which is mostly not the case :rip: ) 

Spectro main character will be a good sub dps when we get his final constelation.
Havoc main character is top tier DPS. He is absolutely cracked.

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Spectro main character will be a good sub dps when we get his final constelation.
Havoc main character is top tier DPS. He is absolutely cracked.

I dont have Havoc yet. Is that like Geo? Or is it like psychic?

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I dont have Havoc yet. Is that like Geo? Or is it like psychic?

I wouldn't compare it with Genshin...Havoc Rover doesn't feel like anything out there. The design of his kit is soo cool with a scythe like Arle and wings!!!
Go finish the main story, the end is pretty cool.

When we're able to get S6 Spectro Rover, he'll be an amazing sup-dps/debuffer for Jinhsi.

Imma need them to add more supports/debuffers though :rip:

I love this game so much :rip: 

The main character is so DOPE. I dont even care about the story i just enjoy everything else. 

only problem is the echos though. Kind of complicated if you ask me.

I just checked a few S6 abyss videos and i believe or they can't play with the characters or i had different expectations about S6 characters :suburban:

hello wutherings :suburban:

So i was wondering which standard character i should pull for. After 20 wishes i get Encore but i'm not sure if she is good. I dont want the lion boy, i have verina and i have that anemo girl S1. So Encore or Calcharo will be my guaranteed pull. 

which one should i pull for you recommend? 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

hello wutherings :suburban:

So i was wondering which standard character i should pull for. After 20 wishes i get Encore but i'm not sure if she is good. I dont want the lion boy, i have verina and i have that anemo girl S1. So Encore or Calcharo will be my guaranteed pull. 

which one should i pull for you recommend? 

Depends on which weapons you have, which characters you have levelled, and the playstyle you like.

I hate playing Encore tho so **** that *****

moo.png

44 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

Depends on which weapons you have, which characters you have levelled, and the playstyle you like.

I hate playing Encore tho so **** that *****

moo.png

I have a few weapons idk whats good for them :suburban:

Rover, Verina, Linyin (the new limited character) and Dijan are leveled 

:suburban:

i just click on every button possible 

Encore seems cool but so is Calcharo. I don't remember anything about him though. 

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

1.1 Wuthering Waves Developer's Message

https://wutheringwaves.kurogames.com/en/main/news/detail/893

:clap3::clap3:

The way my eyes immediately went to if we get gifts :suburban:

i love this improvement. I'm kind of moving slowly but omg i love love love it. 

i also pulled for Fatcore. Pink bich. Her animation was cute though. I'm not going to build her but i'm collecting dolls. I hope they will give those blue balls too when you acsend juzt like in genshjn. 

8 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I have a few weapons idk whats good for them :suburban:

Rover, Verina, Linyin (the new limited character) and Dijan are leveled 

i just click on every button possible 

Encore seems cool but so is Calcharo. I don't remember anything about him though. 

You could make:

Calcharo, Yinlin, Verina

Havoc Rover, Danjin, Verina

Calcharo is the best dps for Yinlin, but she works well with anyone because she's just that girl (not that I have her, **** you Kuro games)

So there is this abyss

There is Alloys Smelt (i guess this is just an event) 

and there is this magical door that gives you trial character with lots of bonuses. OMG. This one got me addicted. 
i played the trail with female rover and that was so damn cool! That they thought about that. WOW. 

My Baizhu and Yangyang became a monster every other battle (+ metaphor and upgrade)

I feel obsessed now with this game. I do a lot of things and there is still SO MANY THINGS TO DO. 

I still haven't really got into this game but that's mostly because there's so much going on in my life right now I don't feel interested enough to play it for hours. I mostly just log in to do my dailies, farm some random stuff and log out. The game is pretty cool but can't focus on it right now :weeps:

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I still haven't really got into this game but that's mostly because there's so much going on in my life right now I don't feel interested enough to play it for hours. I mostly just log in to do my dailies, farm some random stuff and log out. The game is pretty cool but can't focus on it right now :weeps:

Well congratulations on realising whats really important in your life 

Spoiler

Joke :hughard:

You don't miss out on much, the game is fun and is here to stay. If you want to babble just dm me

Wait but why did I just found out today that Wuwa has a Simulated Universe of sorts and it STOMPS??? omg I had soo much fun today with it, SU was like the only thing I enjoyed in HSR so I was really happy to know I can do it in Wuwa :WAP: 

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Wait but why did I just found out today that Wuwa has a Simulated Universe of sorts and it STOMPS??? omg I had soo much fun today with it, SU was like the only thing I enjoyed in HSR so I was really happy to know I can do it in Wuwa :WAP: 

What do you mean? That one door? 

3 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

What do you mean? That one door? 

Yes, it's exactly like Simulated Universe in HSR but I find it even better because Wuwa's gameplay is more appealing to me and the fact you only control one character and the others are supports of sorts makes things way more dynamic. I did the four first chambers with Jiyan and it was so cool getting the upgrades for his kit and just becoming a tornado sucking all enemies in :WAP:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yes, it's exactly like Simulated Universe in HSR but I find it even better because Wuwa's gameplay is more appealing to me and the fact you only control one character and the others are supports of sorts makes things way more dynamic. I did the four first chambers with Jiyan and it was so cool getting the upgrades for his kit and just becoming a tornado sucking all enemies in :WAP:

Ong yes. I didnt ever play hsr but when i discovered that day 2 days ago i became OBSESSED. Yangyang was hitting HARD :toofunny2: 

Baizhi too. It was literally the best part of the game. Playing with female rover also blew dopamine in my brain. 

I bought the battle pass and got a weapon. I choose the one for the purple electric lady thats currently on the banner. Only that weapon gave crit rate :rip: 

at least we are getting a 5 star weapon as a gift when your union level is 45 :suburban:

i still don't have Havoc rover btw. I wanted to do the story but there was like something blocking me while i was trying to go there.

Finally finished the main quest... not gonna lie the last three acts were waaaaaaaay better than the first three and I think they had good ideas but they didn't know how to execute them. The Aalto/Encore portion was the most fun/most different part of the quest and I enjoyed it a lot because I was already over Chixia annoying ass screaming in my ear. Also enjoyed the whole vibe of the last act and the cast coming together to save the city was nice but everything felt so rushed and I still don't buy Jiyan asking military advice to Rover, who had arrived there like three days prior to that. And Taoki as a character is a JOKE.

Anyways, the story is definitely not the strong suit of this game. I hope they hire a better writter or just step it up because it didn't feel interesting at all. 

wssRKF1.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

Finally finished the main quest... not gonna lie the last three acts were waaaaaaaay better than the first three and I think they had good ideas but they didn't know how to execute them. The Aalto/Encore portion was the most fun/most different part of the quest and I enjoyed it a lot because I was already over Chixia annoying ass screaming in my ear. Also enjoyed the whole vibe of the last act and the cast coming together to save the city was nice but everything felt so rushed and I still don't buy Jiyan asking military advice to Rover, who had arrived there like three days prior to that. And Taoki as a character is a JOKE.

Anyways, the story is definitely not the strong suit of this game. I hope they hire a better writter or just step it up because it didn't feel interesting at all. 

wssRKF1.jpg

Yeah I feel the same. They seem to take criticism very well, so I am fully expecting to see the story getting much better.
The final act with Jiyan was epic tho, easily one of the best boss sequences ever.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.