Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

NOOOOOOOOO SHE LOOKS GOOD, But I definitely won't have enough pulls for her :rip:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Quite happy that they've answered the criticism of boredom by having so many events at once. Moons grace, echoids, illusive realm, tower and this new exploration one all at once + new char quests and i've only really completed 2 events due to lack of time. :clap3: keep 'em coming.

Edit: I kinda get the variety criticism but they've worked on the quantity criticism.

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

This is a very old concept art tho. :gaycat7:

fff, I just saw they didn't mention it as Chun, but they did say she's coming 2.0 so still! She looks great :WAP:

• Like 1

This game is really listening and doing their best. Its logical though. Once they have that obsessed messy fanbase in their palms they will be thriving forever. All characters released till now are so good. 

Keep farming trace materials for shopkeeper but end up using them for zhezi traces :rip:

• Haha 1

New codes:
blackshores - 100 astrites
shorekeeper - 100 astrites
foryou - 100 astrites

• Like 1

Ever since the launcher update my game has been laggy as hell :rip:

8 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Ever since the launcher update my game has been laggy as hell :rip:

Yeah I have issues as well. They switched to DX12 so it might be shader compilation issues. I am sure they will patch it up soon.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Yeah I have issues as well. They switched to DX12 so it might be shader compilation issues. I am sure they will patch it up soon.

I think they mentioned in the livestream it'd be like that at first but it should go back to normal after some time playing, I didn't get any issues myself tho so idk

7 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I think they mentioned in the livestream it'd be like that at first but it should go back to normal after some time playing, I didn't get any issues myself tho so idk

I haven't played that much since the update so it will probably get better as you said.

Waiit this is huge :WAP:

Lowkey the most excited about this one, farming to get these is annoying af specially the star core thingies, I feel like 90% of the characters use 'em :rip:
9vlptnjaff201r3qmw-1727330728242.jpg

• Like 1

2mil, thank god, I was running low :chick3:

These ******* need to upgrade echo exp drops though like really

• Like 1

Her moveset is so gorgeous and smooth, thank god I can FINALLY get rid of Baizhi 

edit; got her sig at 27 pulls, now I can save for Yinlin + Stringmaster :jonny6:

• Like 2

She's home :celestial6: with 104 pulls ready for miss Cuntmellya too so I might pull for shorekeeper's weapon... gotta see how good camellya's is  :jonnycat:
wuwa.png?ex=66fa736a&is=66f921ea&hm=356b

Edited by Green Tea Is Green
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

S1 R1 girls :jonnycat:

S2 R1 in just 10 pulls 

• Thanks 1

I didnt play this game for so long omg

let me update the game and see how it goes. I love the game but i just can't play many games at the same time lol

Story was peak I think I liked it better than Jinshi's but they're both up there :giraffe: and that one action scene before the boss fight went CRAZY :jonnycat:
I have a feeling 1.4 is gonna be some big event filler again but I hope its worth it for 2.0 s:wan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.