Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

1 hour ago, Wondy Lust said:

I flopped in my HSR pulls so did 10 pulls for Zhezhi out of being tilted af and got her (bye Yuanwu and bye any chance I had of getting Shorekeeper). That said she's so good at building Jinhsi's forte omg. 

It's crazy how Jinshi gets her forte in like three seconds with Zhezhi, I can even use her forte twice in the same rotation :ahh:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

It's crazy how Jinshi gets her forte in like three seconds with Zhezhi, I can even use her forte twice in the same rotation :ahh:

Damn, that's insane. I wish I had the pulls for her but I am saving for daddy Yao's weapon and Shoe Eater.

Still not sure if I wanna risk pulling for Zhezhi, I'm guaranteed and she's fun but my Jinshi is fine with my Yinlin and I think I'd rather have Shorekeeper secured... + savings for Camellya/Scar, might have to grab her during rerun if it has good timings:wan:

8 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Still not sure if I wanna risk pulling for Zhezhi, I'm guaranteed and she's fun but my Jinshi is fine with my Yinlin and I think I'd rather have Shorekeeper secured... + savings for Camellya/Scar, might have to grab her during rerun if it has good timings:wan:

And when you have to use Yinlin with Xiangli Yao in tower of adversity, then what?

Green Tea Is Green

ZZ kind of a must pull even without jinhsi 

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

And when you have to use Yinlin with Xiangli Yao in tower of adversity, then what?

Green Tea Is Green

Then they can use daddy Yuanwu. 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

ZZ kind of a must pull even without jinhsi 

Is she tho, getting Shorekeeper is much more important, Verina can't be in 3 teams at the same time. 

nayeonc.thumb.gif.d5a6eb4ae48a0c740cb2ae

58 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Then they can use daddy Yuanwu. 

Is she tho, getting Shorekeeper is much more important, Verina can't be in 3 teams at the same time. 

nayeonc.thumb.gif.d5a6eb4ae48a0c740cb2ae

Well both can be hihi

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Well both can be hihi

If only I had the astrite to pull for both. :gaycat7:

15 hours ago, Venice B said:

Green Tea Is Green

Then I build mortefad as a last minute resort for jinshi and hope a replacement drops soon!
I just can't have camellya randomly dropping and me having no funds for her and her weapon, zhezhi shall be the sacrifice for nows:wan:
1.thumb.gif.f722c827f907d270e26c92eab06e

Need those shorekeeper leaks ASAP tho, where the hell is the beta :chick3:

Edited by Green Tea Is Green

58 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Then I build mortefad as a last minute resort for jinshi and hope a replacement drops soon!
I just can't have camellya randomly dropping and me having no funds for her and her weapon, zhezhi shall be the sacrifice for nows:wan:
1.thumb.gif.f722c827f907d270e26c92eab06e

Need those shorekeeper leaks ASAP tho, where the hell is the beta :chick3:

The beta was delayed for unknown reason, it should be released on 27th.

• Like 1

1.2 Story Quest once again a SERVE. The way it took such a dark turn at the end, Genshit you could NEVER!
I am really thinking of getting Zhezhi after all...

Also for the people with high end PCs, WuWa is getting ray tracing graphics later this year.

wtf is that boing noise Zhezhi makes when she ults:bibliahh:

I think my favorite team right now is Yinlin, Changli and Verina. I love swapping between the two divas and they're so cunty and fun :jonny5:

Also, some leaks

r/WutheringWavesLeaks - More leaks about version 1.3 beta date and future updates.

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

I think my favorite team right now is Yinlin, Changli and Verina. I love swapping between the two divas and they're so cunty and fun :jonny5:

Also, some leaks

Reveal hidden contents

r/WutheringWavesLeaks - More leaks about version 1.3 beta date and future updates.

Was hoping we'd get Hsin in-game as soon as 2.0 even if its actual ''release'' along with its resonator was in a late 2.X patch so hoping these are fake s:wan: 

Beta drops in few hours, we will get Shorekeeper leaks very soon!!!

No Yinlin rerun, kms

pokelawls-nooooo.gif

Shorekeeper looks fun, I was expecting more spectacular animations but she's too gorgeous + probably too OP so we'll still be pulling :giraffe:
Youhu's gameplay looks fun too actually, I'm curious 

Shorekeeper being completely busted and gorgeous.
Apparently she gives the team:

:WAP:

Spoiler

30% crit rate, 15% damage deepen, and makes you invincible up to 5 hits, revives you with 50% of her health if you die, and if rover is on the team they get 10% energy recharge.

• Thanks 1

I am going ALL IN on Shorekeeper omg, she is beyond GORGEOUS. 
Wallet WILL be opened. 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Shorekeeper being completely busted and gorgeous.
Apparently she gives the team:

:WAP:

Hide contents

30% crit rate, 15% damage deepen, and makes you invincible up to 5 hits, revives you with 50% of her health if you die, and if rover is on the team they get 10% energy recharge.

OMG now i'm happy that i skipped Zgezhi :jonny: 

• Like 1

Shorekeeper gameplay, literally obsessed. :WAP:

Spoiler

I'm kinda conflicted on whether to pull for Shorekeepers sig or not, definitely pulling for her but idk I might just stick with Variation 

Also Youhu's EN va is AWFUL, like I'm sorry but what is that. The "uwahhh" :rip:

I don't like her animations that much, her movements remind me a lot of Jinshi.

Also, does the main event take too long to complete? Haven't even started yet :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

I don't like her animations that much, her movements remind me a lot of Jinshi.

Also, does the main event take too long to complete? Haven't even started yet :deadbanana4:

I completed it all in one day. :bird:

8 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

I'm kinda conflicted on whether to pull for Shorekeepers sig or not, definitely pulling for her but idk I might just stick with Variation 

Also Youhu's EN va is AWFUL, like I'm sorry but what is that. The "uwahhh" :rip:

Her signature gives like crazy 78% ER and she is supposedly scaling on that? Need more info and testing to see if it's worth it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.