Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

Yao's moveset is so gorgeous omg, definitely the most visual moveset so far. He seems to be on par with Jiyan and Changli damage-wise, so he's definitely going to be my 3rd team to focus on. I just hope 2x mat event comes soon, I need credits and resonator exp so bad :rip:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Got the new girl in 10 pulls, and I don't ever care for her unless she turns out to be the most powerful character or something. I assume the guy will be given away once his banner drops? Not that I'm mad about that because I need to raise like 6 characters to catch up.

2 hours ago, Suilen said:

Got the new girl in 10 pulls, and I don't ever care for her unless she turns out to be the most powerful character or something. I assume the guy will be given away once his banner drops? Not that I'm mad about that because I need to raise like 6 characters to catch up.

I think she's like Yinlin levels of good? Nothing game breaker, but a nice unit to use as a sub dps of sorts.

Xiangli Yao will be an event reward.

• Like 1

Love her so much 

the dragon and crane animations are amazing 

I've seen so many people who pulled Zhezhi but also ended up getting Lingyang within 10 pulls tf :rip:

The new event is fun, also make sure to go to the merchants to get extra papers for the event. I think I got like an extra 100 from it.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

I've seen so many people who pulled Zhezhi but also ended up getting Lingyang within 10 pulls tf :rip:

The new event is fun, also make sure to go to the merchants to get extra papers for the event. I think I got like an extra 100 from it.

GIRL I LITERALLY CAME HERE TO POST THIS

ysq6z8q.png

:bibliahh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wondy Lust said:

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

ysq6z8q.png

omg is it a bug? he's the only one missing from the standards for me, lemme drop some 20 pulls then 

After playing with that guy i decided to completely skip Zhezi (not that i cared that much) but i want to go for his weapon.

He is such a MAN omg :jonny: i'm in love. My next character is a guaranteed so i don't want to spend it on Zhezi. Maybe shoe eater can have it.

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

ysq6z8q.png

2 hours ago, Kinich said:

omg is it a bug? he's the only one missing from the standards for me, lemme drop some 20 pulls then 

Decided to try my luck with 10 pulls and got Baizhi instead.

katy-perry-cry.gif

Yao is so fun to play, but like hell I might go Lingering tunes on him because my electro echo farming has been awful

Saw some tier lists putting Zhezhi as T0, ok queen suddenly I care

katy-perry-cry.gif

Did 30-40 pulls, got nothing. Saving my astrites for Xiangli Yao's weapon and then Shorekeeper. :bird:

I was going to skip Shorekeeper but now that I have a guarantee I might snatch her, it will depend on who comes in 1.4 :jonny5:

Shorekeeper instant lock in for me simply because she's a support, she has no coord attack though so she's def going on my Yaoi/Jiyan team.

The way i still didn't do the Jiyan friendship event or whatever its called :rip: 

This new event is super fun ngl but i can't invite him because i need to finish rhat one first :toofunny2: 

When is Yinlin getting a rerun? Together with Shoe Eater right? In 1.3? 

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

The way i still didn't do the Jiyan friendship event or whatever its called :rip: 

This new event is super fun ngl but i can't invite him because i need to finish rhat one first :toofunny2: 

When is Yinlin getting a rerun? Together with Shoe Eater right? In 1.3? 

The Shoe eater rerun mighy be Jiyan. Leaks can't confirm it yet.

used shoekeeper funds on zhezhi weapon with no regrets 

• Like 1

I must say I hate what they did with Zhezhi... her body physics are awful like what was the point of doing that? With characters like Yinlin and Changli I kinda get it but I don't think it was necessary to do that with Zhezhi too and it feels SOO unnatural, it's terrible. I kinda see which demographic they're going for with this game (as most gachas) and I don't see myself playing it in the long run. I'll totally take a break after 1.2 and wait to see how things go in the future. 

• Like 2

didnt login yday, think it's time to quit lady boys

katy-perry-cry.gif

Me: hey Zhezhi can you do some coordinate attacks please?

Zhezhi:

CBC

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

I must say I hate what they did with Zhezhi... her body physics are awful like what was the point of doing that? With characters like Yinlin and Changli I kinda get it but I don't think it was necessary to do that with Zhezhi too and it feels SOO unnatural, it's terrible. I kinda see which demographic they're going for with this game (as most gachas) and I don't see myself playing it in the long run. I'll totally take a break after 1.2 and wait to see how things go in the future. 

15 hours ago, CBC said:

didnt login yday, think it's time to quit lady boys

katy-perry-cry.gif

Wow this is weird. I didn't login today either. Not that i want to quit but i feel like i have to many games and i need to focus more on my personal stuff now. Even though starting from the beginning of the game is cool like i can get every character now i have other priorities. 

Genshin is also another game i'm playing so i must stop somewhere. 

Didn't delete it yet but lets see 

15 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Wow this is weird. I didn't login today either. Not that i want to quit but i feel like i have to many games and i need to focus more on my personal stuff now. Even though starting from the beginning of the game is cool like i can get every character now i have other priorities. 

i mean i realize the good thing about this game is the combat which i will never be able to enjoy on an ipad so it's time to face the truth and quit :michael:

15 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

i mean i realize the good thing about this game is the combat which i will never be able to enjoy on an ipad so it's time to face the truth and quit :michael:

Zhezhi's jiggle physics are crazy, they should not be moving like that:rip:

7 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Zhezhi's jiggle physics are crazy, they should not be moving like that:rip:

Yeah, reddit community is also livid about it. Not surprised tho, Zhezhi is made for the Chinese players. s:wan:

I flopped in my HSR pulls so did 10 pulls for Zhezhi out of being tilted af and got her (bye Yuanwu and bye any chance I had of getting Shorekeeper). That said she's so good at building Jinhsi's forte omg. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.