Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

1.3 we might be getting a new 5 star rectifier support + 4 star that has a gamble mechanic in the vein of Qingque from HSR.
Kuro also said they are heavily investing in improving the overall story and incorporating  regions inspired by cultures from all parts of the real world. I still don't see them ever releasing black resonators :rip:, the Chinese community would never pull for those.

This is such a NEW concept to not add black characters in a game :deadbanana: 

I don't know 1 game from the past where you don't have black characters. Wtf is this bs now? 

Why does Pokemon have so many black characters if it really hurts the sales can someone enlighten me? :deadbanana: 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

This is such a NEW concept to not add black characters in a game :deadbanana: 

I don't know 1 game from the past where you don't have black characters. Wtf is this bs now? 

Why does Pokemon have so many black characters if it really hurts the sales can someone enlighten me? :deadbanana: 

Pokemon is VERY international, those gacha games get their income primary from China. Unfortunately, they are racist and don't really accept other cultures. 
It's the same in anime. Most stories are based in Japan/China so there is no reason to bring in black characters. 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Pokemon is VERY international, those gacha games get their income primary from China. Unfortunately, they are racist and don't really accept other cultures. 
It's the same in anime. Most stories are based in Japan/China so there is no reason to bring in black characters. 

Well Genshin started in Germany so they can f off with the "based in japan/china" bs. I'm not even black and irritates the hell out of me that they are messing with the cultures. It's cringe. A Chinese person knows DAMN WELL that black people and black culture exists. 

——————

I just did 10 pulls on the changli banner and i lost to Calcharo :toofunny2: 

i dont know what to think because no one seems to like him or understand him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

He's good and with the perfect rotation his damage output is better than Xhangli Yao, the next electro dps we're getting. But playing Calcharo feels like a chore, his combos are super difficult and his gameplay is clunky. I like him though.

As for Wuwa releasing black characters... maybe they will do like one and be done with it. It's funny how some gacha players try to come up with the narrative that "China/Asia is not racist!!!" but the facts speak for themselves. They have an obsession with light skin, and dark skinned characters will almost always don't sell as much. The same goes for male characters: even though some markets appreciate them (Japan) they mostly care about China when designing characters, so it's no surprise that most characters from gacha games are females. If Wuwa continues with this 1 male characters for every two patches I'll probably quit the game tbh (and same with Genshit if they release only three males for the Natlan patch)

L1U90zo.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

As for Wuwa releasing black characters... maybe they will do like one and be done with it. It's funny how some gacha players try to come up with the narrative that "China/Asia is not racist!!!" but the facts speak for themselves. They have an obsession with light skin, and dark skinned characters will almost always don't sell as much. The same goes for male characters: even though some markets appreciate them (Japan) they mostly care about China when designing characters, so it's no surprise that most characters from gacha games are females. If Wuwa continues with this 1 male characters for every two patches I'll probably quit the game tbh (and same with Genshit if they release only three males for the Natlan patch)

L1U90zo.jpg

You spilled here, agree with every word.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

• Like 1

I have invested a lot on this game, but i need to be honest with myself: im getting bored. The events are trash, the mechanics are weird sometimes and the lack of different characters is something to worry about. Just hot girls with big titties… skinny super white men. Idk, maybe this is not the game 4me. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well Genshin started in Germany so they can f off with the "based in japan/china" bs. I'm not even black and irritates the hell out of me that they are messing with the cultures. It's cringe. A Chinese person knows DAMN WELL that black people and black culture exists. 

——————

Calcharo is just a mess to get right. He suffers from terrible interruption that completely disrupts his combos. Badass character and skills design but messy scaling and annoying to play.

1 hour ago, AcidPrince said:

I have invested a lot on this game, but i need to be honest with myself: im getting bored. The events are trash, the mechanics are weird sometimes and the lack of different characters is something to worry about. Just hot girls with big titties… skinny super white men. Idk, maybe this is not the game 4me. 

The events have truly been the bottom of the barrel TRASH. I don't count Illusive Realm cuz that's permanent content (and imho shits on Genshin big time), but everything else events wise is nonexistent. Latest interview with the devs showed that they truly are investing a lot and have lots of passion for the game so I am still going to give them a chance. 1.3 is supposed to bring in big improvements. 

• Like 2

Hopefully 1.3 brings in alot more content, also new 4 and 5* got announced on their twitter. 

The Shorekeeper looks absolutely STUNNING. I wonder if this is the 5 star healer/supporter of 1.3.
No comment on the 4 star. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I re did the illusive depth with Changli and OMG she truly is the best :rip: 

I didn't enjoy playing with Jimshi like that. Changli is on another level of cool :rip: 

I wish i got her but i don't trust the 50/50 in this game. You win once you loose once. I also saw this with most youtubers lol 

The new 5* coming in 1.3 looks cool but I'll probably skip her, especially if Scar comes in 1.4

Also the fact they're already rerunning Yinlin in 1.3, they probably want everyone who will get Xiangli Yao to pull for her too

L1U90zo.jpg

Youhu… no comments :rip: horrible design

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The new 5* coming in 1.3 looks cool but I'll probably skip her, especially if Scar comes in 1.4

Also the fact they're already rerunning Yinlin in 1.3, they probably want everyone who will get Xiangli Yao to pull for her too

L1U90zo.jpg

Kuro saw me begging in the discord for a Yinlin rerun and took pity on me :heart:

Absolutely awful though, if I lose the 50/50 on Zhezhi I'll have to skip her entirely for Yinlin + her sig and Yao sig :rip:

19 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

Absolutely awful though, if I lose the 50/50 on Zhezhi I'll have to skip her entirely for Yinlin + her sig and Yao sig :rip:

Yao is coming first no? If Zhezi is first half I'm ****** :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yao is coming first no? If Zhezi is first half I'm ****** :rip: 

I'm hoping omg If she's first then I  have a chance to save.  :chick3:

store clerk is sooooo fckng gorgeous omfg :jonny5:

Yinlin already a comeback? Thats nice! 

I try to get everything tbh. I'm not skipping any characters i want everyone just like how i play genshin. There will be times when all characters will just be reruns so i might even go for their cons 

• Like 1

Once I hit UL60, I should be able to 30/30 (27/30 rn and that's only because Jiyan is slacking) ToA once I upgrade everything but good lord Jinhsi makes it look so effortless and easy meanwhile I'm busting my fingers with Jiyan just to finish the final levels :rip:

The new character is hopefully not Spectro. I hope she is Glacio. Even though people say it doesn't matter what element those characters are because there are no reactions.

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

The new character is hopefully not Spectro. I hope she is Glacio. Even though people say it doesn't matter what element those characters are because there are no reactions.

The 4 star is supposedly Glacio Gauntlets, the beautiful 5 star is Spectro Rectifier.
Kuro doesn't usually design their characters around their powers so it really doesn't matter. 

tbh i just seen this thread for the first time and thought it was something to do with wuthering heights cuz i didn't read it properly

• Haha 2

Jinshi premium team will probably be Zhezi + this new character. I'll have to skip because I'll be broke af after trying Zhezi and her weapon but if Scar doesn't come in 1.4 I might give her some pulls. But if they keep the trend of 1 male + 1 female > 2 females > 1 male + 1 female then 1.4 will probably have a male character even if that's not Scar, which means I'm gonna save for whoever that king is :WAP:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Jinshi premium team will probably be Zhezi + this new character. I'll have to skip because I'll be broke af after trying Zhezi and her weapon but if Scar doesn't come in 1.4 I might give her some pulls. But if they keep the trend of 1 male + 1 female > 2 females > 1 male + 1 female then 1.4 will probably have a male character even if that's not Scar, which means I'm gonna save for whoever that king is :WAP:

I don't think Scar or Phrolova are coming anytime soon. Same for the previous general.
Still mad that they removed Scar's dikc zipper. :suburban:

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I don't think Scar or Phrolova are coming anytime soon. Same for the previous general.
Still mad that they removed Scar's dikc zipper. :suburban:

Another reason to despise the CN community... of all things they could complain of COURSE they had to flame kuro games because of a dick ziper :juanny:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.