Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

I have Encore and her build is okayish. 

i still don't understand how synergy works in this game. 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Are we getting new events or...? Because the game is boring af right now (I still have tons of explorations and quests to do but don't feel like it rn)

Also, can we get the Resonant Tower and Echoing Tower rewards every reset? Yesterday I managed to do the first three rounds of Echoing Tower, but my characters still can't get through the 4th stage. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Are we getting new events or...? Because the game is boring af right now (I still have tons of explorations and quests to do but don't feel like it rn)

Also, can we get the Resonant Tower and Echoing Tower rewards every reset? Yesterday I managed to do the first three rounds of Echoing Tower, but my characters still can't get through the 4th stage. 

new events 20th

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

That lootmaker or whatever makes it so much more fun though. You should try that. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

That lootmaker or whatever makes it so much more fun though. You should try that. 

I have the entire map at 100%, so I log in just to spent my resin. :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

That's why I've been taking my time with the game, especially because we won't get a new map on the next update. I still haven't stepped foot on Suspended Ruins and only explored a little of Mt. Firmament because of the event. I'm planning on leaving those areas for 1.2 :sistrens:

34 minutes ago, Venice B said:

That's why I've been taking my time with the game, especially because we won't get a new map on the next update. I still haven't stepped foot on Suspended Ruins and only explored a little of Mt. Firmament because of the event. I'm planning on leaving those areas for 1.2 :sistrens:

That's a good idea, I love roaming around Mt. Firmament; simply gorgeous area.
Suspended Ruins can eat my ass.

Got Jinhsi's weapon at hard 80 **** you Kuro, now it's time to save up for Yao's fist

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Baizhi stomps so severily on Jianxin is not even funny :mazen:

11 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Well i'm now also working on that. I finished the new map already but the 1.0 map has still places with 20% lol 

7 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Got Jinhsi's weapon at hard 80 **** you Kuro, now it's time to save up for Yao's fist

tenor.gif

i'm at 67 and there are 3 days left :rip:  I must get it. I feel like it will come in my next 5 pulls but wow why is it so hard??

Wait I thought boss drops and domain drops would incrase once I reached lvl 50 but apparently that will only happen after I reach lvl  60? Is that right? :deadbanana4:

Wait I thought boss drops and domain drops would incrase once I reached lvl 50 but apparently that will only happen after I reach lvl  60? Is that right? :deadbanana4:

Boss mats/domain increase from like 2-3 to 2-4 iirc doesn't it? I really wish there was a drop table out there to look at lmao 

23 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well i'm now also working on that. I finished the new map already but the 1.0 map has still places with 20% lol 

i'm at 67 and there are 3 days left :rip:  I must get it. I feel like it will come in my next 5 pulls but wow why is it so hard??

I had to buy the packs :rip:

• Like 1

Yeah i got the weapon exactly at my 70th pull. Finally i can just enjoy the game instead of rushing everything :rip: 

Jinshi and her weapon are super cool. I need now more money to upgrade everything. Jinshi is level 70, her weapon 59 :duca: 

• Like 3

The resources on this game are so scarce, but I refuse to buy the battle pass. I think I only have enough materials to upgrade my core team and ONE weapon :deadbanana4: They need to create a tacet field or whatever where you can get echo xp materials too because how in the hell am I supposed to level all my echoes up? 

Fadli banner dropped and nobody moved, is it over for Kuro Games? :sistrens: /s

• Haha 1

Fadli banner dropped and nobody moved, is it over for Kuro Games? :sistrens: /s

got her 67th pull and nothing to spare 

the game jumped up the apps in china because of her too 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

got her 67th pull and nothing to spare 

the game jumped up the apps in china because of her too 

She's so cunty but if I pull her I might not have enough for Zhezi, so I'll do a cute 10 pulls and if she comes, she coems!

So I switched and got QUEENLI :suburban:

Thank God she came super early too, now I just need to save my coins for Zhezi :jonny5:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Venice B said:

So I switched and got QUEENLI :suburban:

Thank God she came super early too, now I just need to save my coins for Zhezi :jonny5:

they-switch.gif

At least ONE of us kept our word (not because all I flopped on my pulls and only got Taoqi)

I should be able to save enough for Zhezi (I'm on 59 pulls) and Yao's weapon 

1.3 we are getting two new female characters.
Kuro is jumping from 1.4 to 2.0 version.

I LOVE Changli's animations and overall style, she is gorgeous but I don't have the resources to build her and I lack a good team for her.
We desperately need a new 5 star support character. Lil girl Verina is completely stretched. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

they-switch.gif

At least ONE of us kept our word (not because all I flopped on my pulls and only got Taoqi)

I should be able to save enough for Zhezi (I'm on 59 pulls) and Yao's weapon 

thankfully i have enough coins saved for yao's weapon, now i just need to save for zhezhi 

1.3 looks like a complete flop, i'm probably not pulling for any of those hoes because by then i'll probably have three fully built teams

i just hope scar is on 1.4 and that he's a fusion dps so i can slot him and changli together 

:ryan3:

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

thankfully i have enough coins saved for yao's weapon, now i just need to save for zhezhi 

1.3 looks like a complete flop, i'm probably not pulling for any of those hoes because by then i'll probably have three fully built teams

i just hope scar is on 1.4 and that he's a fusion dps so i can slot him and changli together 

:ryan3:

Maybe they will keep the pattern of 1 male, 3 female, 1 male character banners.

If Act 2 (2.0) is in a different city then makes sense to release Scar in 1.4 but you never know...

The events are really boring. Idk, something is missing 

Uninstalled... I guess I'm just another hoyowhore in the end...

yhegLx4.jpg

1 hour ago, mael said:

Uninstalled... I guess I'm just another hoyowhore in the end...

yhegLx4.jpg

Right before getting Xiangli Yao for free? Oh the hoyo brainrot...

yhegLx4.jpg

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.