Wuthering Waves | 1.3 : To the Shore's End

CBC

Been spending my crystal solvend doing tacet fields but idk if this is a good idea, any tips on how spending them? :lakitu:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Been spending my crystal solvend doing tacet fields but idk if this is a good idea, any tips on how spending them? :lakitu:

I'd say tacet fields/farm echoes until you get decent/good substats on your echoes. Then swap to farming the mats to build your char up then once that's done back to tacet for echo exp (simulation & tacet field double rewards next month too)

It's definitely worth waiting till your UL50 though for mat farming as the chances of getting the T4 mats is considerably higher than when I was at UL40 I've noticed.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

I'd say tacet fields/farm echoes until you get decent/good substats on your echoes. Then swap to farming the mats to build your char up then once that's done back to tacet for echo exp (simulation & tacet field double rewards next month too)

It's definitely worth waiting till your UL50 though for mat farming as the chances of getting the T4 mats is considerably higher than when I was at UL40 I've noticed.  

I've seen a lot of people saying spending the solvents on tacet fields are nor recommended because of rng but I've been burning my bad echoes on that data bank thingy and managed to get some pretty good echoes for Jiyan and Jinshi that way, so it was not a complete waste. I'm at UL45 right now so I might wait to spend them on mat farming.

Also, Morfeti and Verina are a pain to build. I don't have ANY C3 echoes with energy regen :monkey:

17 hours ago, Venice B said:

Don't do that. There will be a time you will need them a lot and you won't be able to get them. I have around 50 now and i want to spend them all but its better not now. + your level is too low so you spend a lot and don't even get the good material. Just stay a flop for a while and keep collecting them. 

I'm kind of tired that every page says that you have to build every character different :noparty:

What does Verina want? 

4 - Healing Bonus

3 - ER

3 - ER

1 - HP or Attack ?

1 - HP or Attack ?

if its HP, then its the exact same like Baizhi. But i red on a lot of places that Verina gives boost according to her Attack stats :confused:

36 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I'm kind of tired that every page says that you have to build every character different :noparty:

What does Verina want? 

4 - Healing Bonus

3 - ER

3 - ER

1 - HP or Attack ?

1 - HP or Attack ?

if its HP, then its the exact same like Baizhi. But i red on a lot of places that Verina gives boost according to her Attack stats :confused:

Verina's healing scales on Attack indeed. 

4 - Healing Bonus or ATK% 
3 - ER
3 - ER
1 - ATK%
1 - ATK%

ER is most important stat, she needs like 200-230ER (that's the total amount including the base ER + everything coming from weapons, and echo stats).

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Verina's healing scales on Attack indeed. 

4 - Healing Bonus or ATK% 
3 - ER
3 - ER
1 - ATK%
1 - ATK%

ER is most important stat, she needs like 200-230ER (that's the total amount including the base ER + everything coming from weapons, and echo stats).

Thank you very much for this :hughard: 

——————

I did just some exploration and omg this game is rewarding :deadbanana: 

So many in game gifts 

• Like 1

I haven't explored half of the half of the half of the map yet, the game keeps telling me to use that gadget to find chests and I do everything but that. I still haven't stepped foot on that upper side of the map that looks darker :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

I haven't explored half of the half of the half of the map yet, the game keeps telling me to use that gadget to find chests and I do everything but that. I still haven't stepped foot on that upper side of the map that looks darker :deadbanana4:

The loot mapper is truly GODSENT, Genshin wishes. :bibliahh:
Once you start exploring and using it, you will 100% every region with no issues.

The leaks we got from the 1.2 beta sound very promising :duca:

Also, apparentlu Chlamydia is coming in 1.3 :sistrens:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

:jonnycat: omg queen finally. finally finishing up my jinshi build so I can work on someone else

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:jonnycat: omg queen finally. finally finishing up my jinshi build so I can work on someone else

I also got a good 4 star echo for her with crit rate + crit rate.

i miss a 1 star yellow echo though :toofunny2: 

full savings for chlamydia

Lol, we are really getting that male 5 star for FREE in 1.2!

Also his kit...Calcharo but better in every single way. Unbelievable that he got Diluc'ed in 2 updates. I even got the battlepass weapon for him. :deadbanana4:

40 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Lol, we are really getting that male 5 star for FREE in 1.2!

Also his kit...Calcharo but better in every single way. Unbelievable that he got Diluc'ed in 2 updates. I even got the battlepass weapon for him. :deadbanana4:

Calcharo is really hard to play too. Like his rotations are so confusing idk what I'm doing half of the time. But I really like his design and overall vibe, I'll insist on playing him.

But now that we're getting Xiangli Yao for free I'll def try to get Changli since I'm not interest in Zhezi at all. 

47 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Calcharo is really hard to play too. Like his rotations are so confusing idk what I'm doing half of the time. But I really like his design and overall vibe, I'll insist on playing him.

But now that we're getting Xiangli Yao for free I'll def try to get Changli since I'm not interest in Zhezi at all. 

Yeah, Calcharo's design is 10/10 I love it as well. I will hold off investing more into him (above lvl70 it's so expensive), until I see how Xiangli Yao performs.
Torn between Changli and Zhezi because the latter is supposed to work great Jinhsi and rn I have don't have Encore for mommy Changli.

I just did a 10 pull on the weapon banner and it really feels like a scam :rip: 

40 pulls already for Jinshi s weapon at least the game is gifting so much astrits that i can collect 10 pulls easily. 

idc about Chun li for now. She will have her comeback early so idc

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I just did a 10 pull on the weapon banner and it really feels like a scam :rip: 

40 pulls already for Jinshi s weapon at least the game is gifting so much astrits that i can collect 10 pulls easily. 

idc about Chun li for now. She will have her comeback early so idc

Weapon banner is better than Genshin cuz it's 100% guaranteed in 80 pulls, unlike the monstrosity in the other game.

• Thanks 1

I'm not interest in Zhezi at all. 

Not even 1 hour later and I already switched like a ****** :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Not even 1 hour later and I already switched like a ****** :jonny5:

She is soo beautiful and that giant brush. :deadvision:
Her animations are not that interesting tho, that might not be her full kit? (edit: only basic attacks and ult are shown)

Yuanwu you are DUST!!!! :WAP:

Edited by killer_rose

x2 mats THANK YOU GOD. I'll be able to max out my Jiyan now since my Jinhsi's nearly done :chick2:

14 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

x2 mats THANK YOU GOD. I'll be able to max out my Jiyan now since my Jinhsi's nearly done :chick2:

How do you have enough currency to max out them??? It's like 100k per level after level70. :monkey:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

How do you have enough currency to max out them??? It's like 100k per level after level70. :monkey:

Battlepass is honestly keeping me afloat at this point

I haven't even touched Verina's (besides getting her revive passive) or my subdps' (besides Spectro Rover, but lets not think about them). But I am definitely starting to go broke I went from like 3mil to like 1.8 after levelling Jinhsi's skills :rip:.

2 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

Battlepass is honestly keeping me afloat at this point

I haven't even touched Verina's (besides getting her revive passive) or my subdps' (besides Spectro Rover, but lets not think about them). But I am definitely starting to go broke I went from like 3mil to like 1.8 after levelling Jinhsi's skills :rip:.

I have 800k left and I want to cry. Will spend the last days of the x2 mats and stuff event to get some coins. :deadvision:

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

I have 800k left and I want to cry. Will spend the last days of the x2 mats and stuff event to get some coins. :deadvision:

That's my plan too, use x2 on mats till my dps' are fine/maxed, then swap over to coins in the last days. I got lucky though and got golden mats twice which saves me alot of farming time. Level 80 upgrades are brutal :chick3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.