Wuthering Waves | 1.2: In the Turquoise Moonglow

CBC

On 9/6/2024 at 11:24 AM, killer_rose said:

The way Star Rail beats both Genshit and WuWa when it comes to farming echos/artifacts. 
All three share the same **** rates of getting good rolls tho.

P.S. Yunli is still that BOSS *****

I'd consider farming echoes/relics better in wuwa relative to how much you can farm since you can farm overworld without expending energy and go to other peoples co-ops to farm their world too (I usually get kicked out of their world tho sadfghjkl;') (although hsr is far easier because it's less time consuming than running around the map). That said I have yet to get a crit chest piece for my feixiao so hoyo can choke. :heart2:

• Like 1

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

3 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

I'd consider farming echoes/relics better in wuwa relative to how much you can farm since you can farm overworld without expending energy and go to other peoples co-ops to farm their world too (I usually get kicked out of their world tho sadfghjkl;') (although hsr is far easier because it's less time consuming than running around the map). That said I have yet to get a crit chest piece for my feixiao so hoyo can choke. :heart2:

That's also factually true, it's just too time consuming and mind numbing to me. I am fine having to farm for a new character but not for days and weeks, it takes the joy out of the game for me. At least in hsr, I can log in for 5-10 minutes and be done with it.

• Like 1

Yao in 24 hours, MY MAN (ignoring the fact I don't have Yinlin or Changli so he's honestly gonna be a flop until then for me)

1 minute ago, Wondy Lust said:

Yao in 24 hours, MY MAN (ignoring the fact I don't have Yinlin or Changli so he's honestly gonna be a flop until then for me)

Do you have Jinhsi? Chinese players are saying that he is absolutely cracked in quick swap teams with Jinhsi/Changli. 
His time slowing mechanic is said to be insane.

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Do you have Jinhsi? Chinese players are saying that he is absolutely cracked in quick swap teams with Jinhsi/Changli. 
His time slowing mechanic is said to be insane.

Isn't quick swap awful for Lingering Tunes set? Kuro you bastards give me Yinlin rerun NOW :chick3:

edit; After watching some changli and yao quickswap rotation vids, I am pleased to say that quickswap is not an option, I am way too lazy to be doing all that :rip:

6 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Isn't quick swap awful for Lingering Tunes set? Kuro you bastards give me Yinlin rerun NOW :chick3:

edit; After watching some changli and yao quickswap rotation vids, I am pleased to say that quickswap is not an option, I am way too lazy to be doing all that :rip:

Yeah, it doesnt't really work with lingering tunes. The Calcharo quick swap freaks will have an orgasm with quickswap Yao. :bibliahh:
I want Yunlin rerun for her weapon...instead we are getting Jiyan and I already have him S2 with his signature. :rip:

Xinagli Yao is AMAZING, omfg.

Shreds through everything, beautiful animations, beautiful man. Calculator you are BONES and forever benched to oblivion.
His outro skill works soooo well with Yunlin.

FATHER :heart:

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, killer_rose said:

haven't even checked what half of the shitty sets even do

same i just look at guides and if the % of improvement is close to 10 ill farm, else they get old sht and deal with it ksksksk

• Haha 1

Oh wow Xiangli Yao is so good... his gameplay is really smooth and his animations are AMAZING :jonny5:

Mine is still lvl 60 with his weapon at lvl 60 too and he's already dealing 30k on his burst alone. Why are you shaking Calcharo? 

f6g4xT0.png

First 10 pulls :rip: the funniest thing is Im more excited from the Mort drop than the 2nd copy of the sig becase Mort REFUSES to drop for me otherwise (still only S2)

• Like 2

im sorry to the free man but i only have blue weapons

i did login after such a long time for my MAN and his weapon came IMMEDIATELY??? :rip: 

I'm in shock. He is so handsome and cool omfg 

i'm stanning :jonny: 

if his best echo set is for lingering tunes i guess i got him something already. Just hope he gets a few crit rate drops. He has 30% crit rate now and i hope it will be at least 55% or something but i dont think thats possible :weeps:

I was high on dopamine from the double sig pull and spent all my astrites to S1 him and lost the 50/50 to Encore :chick3: 

At least Shorekeeper is guaranteed now 

He feels so smooth to play, it's good his rotation feels so easy. I really need to get Yinlin though 

edit; okay I just spent another $170 to S1 him :chick1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's stuck at lvl 70 cuz I was dumb and forgot to farm xp shite but he's so fun, calcharo officially shelved even more than he was before :WAP:

• Like 1

Its his SEXINESS that makes me happy :jonny: 

Can't believe after throwing this game away i got his weapon at 8 pity. I only ever got 1 character early in Genshin and that was Ganyu after 13 pulls :rip: 

i have Yinlin but i don't know the rotations or whatever. I just click on everything lol 

Guys, im getting bored. I have invested a lot of money on this game, but the dialogues, the events (TRASH) and the universe of the game feels soulless :chick3:

5 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Guys, im getting bored. I have invested a lot of money on this game, but the dialogues, the events (TRASH) and the universe of the game feels soulless :chick3:

The game is still brand new and even then its fantastic. I believe i experienced kind of the same but its still a good game. 

Just now, Funnyfatty said:

The game is still brand new and even then its fantastic. I believe i experienced kind of the same but its still a good game. 

Im gonna wait til 2.0 my friend

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

The story has been great, including dialogues and lore building since 1.1 tho.
The festival event was cute, still we need OVERALL better and more diverse events. Kuro already made huge promises to improve on all the points you mentioned starting with 1.3 update. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Obsessed with Chun's redesign (?) or whoever she is :WAP: The glass sword :WAP:

Reveal hidden contents

GXRufjZXAAAkYu4?format=jpg&name=large

This is a very old concept art tho. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.