Wuthering Waves | 1.2: In the Turquoise Moonglow

CBC

2 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

It was cute at first but getting the SS ranks were annoying as hell, but I want my free Yao so I had to persevere :chick3:

like once you get to lv4 it's just tedious af :deadbanana2:

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Guys I'm probably dumb but yesterday I spent a good hour doing this event and even getting SS and upgrading my stalls didn't do anything like I'm still stuck at reputation 4 and I'm getting little to no improvement :celestial5:

I have Xiangli Yao, Jiyan, Changli and Jinshi at lvl 9 already too.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The electro echo bonus is the shittiest in the entire game, not to mention the Memphis echos are absolute TRASH: slow animations, low dmg, huge bullet sponges. 

If anyone of you hasn't pre farmed echos for Yao, just do the attack set. If you get his signature weapon it's actually 2-3% better.
I am stuck with the void thunder set because my dumbass thought it's his best in slot.

I was planning to use the thunder set on him because that's what I use on Calcharo :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Guys I'm probably dumb but yesterday I spent a good hour doing this event and even getting SS and upgrading my stalls didn't do anything like I'm still stuck at reputation 4 and I'm getting little to no improvement :celestial5:

I have Xiangli Yao, Jiyan, Changli and Jinshi at lvl 9 already too.

Make sure you are doing the most expensive "missions", they give most money and yeah you do need to upgrade all stalls to level 5 to max out everything. 

Just now, Venice B said:

I was planning to use the thunder set on him because that's what I use on Calcharo :deadbanana2:

Same and if you already have decent echos on Calcharo stick with those. It's hell having to farm an entire new set.

Spoiler

So it turns out you might not even need lvl 6 for the event, just 6000 points (which I think is level 4? although it's not confirmed yet):rip:

image.png?ex=66d9218c&is=66d7d00c&hm=4ec

The way this trailer absolutely ate.

yeah you only need lv4 so lemme stop with this abusive event also he's so fckng basic/boring ofc hes free

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

yeah you only need lv4 so lemme stop with this abusive event also he's so fckng basic/boring ofc hes free

When I catch you... :rogue:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:
  Hide contents

So it turns out you might not even need lvl 6 for the event, just 6000 points (which I think is level 4? although it's not confirmed yet):rip:

image.png?ex=66d9218c&is=66d7d00c&hm=4ec

Yeah I don't think I could go past level 4 anyway because that **** is moving slow as hell. I hope this is true :jonny2:

Honestly idk if xiangli yao's design grew on me or his personality and payola helped carry his character but he's really cute :lakitu: 

I'm going Lingering Tunes set for my yao because look at the echoes I got for it (meanwhile my thunder set echoes couldn't hit ONE crit rate) :rip:

Spoiler

NiBS3zj.pngdV45T6k.pngClx1IIh.png

Still need to keep farming for the 4 and 1 cost but yeah, definitely going for lingering tunes, plus I hate using the 4 cost thunder echoes anyways

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Honestly idk if xiangli yao's design grew on me or his personality and payola helped carry his character but he's really cute :lakitu: 

Same still don't really like punching characters 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I didnt play this for such a long time :rip: 

Is he free already? 

In like 3-4 days

If the fujo's and husbando collectors come through and splurge on his ass Kuro might finally get the hint that men sell too :chick2:

9 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

I'm going Lingering Tunes set for my yao because look at the echoes I got for it (meanwhile my thunder set echoes couldn't hit ONE crit rate) :rip:

Hide contents

NiBS3zj.pngdV45T6k.pngClx1IIh.png

Still need to keep farming for the 4 and 1 cost but yeah, definitely going for lingering tunes, plus I hate using the 4 cost thunder echoes anyways

Lingering Tunes is 3-4% better than the flop thunder set, especially if you are pulling for his sig weapon.

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I didnt play this for such a long time :rip: 

Is he free already? 

In few days but you need to do a bit of the festival event to unlock him.

Apparently I have a really good ATK set for him so he's going with that since I'm 100% getting his weapon :jonny6:

But levelling echoes is still a pain. I have enough resources to get only one echo to lvl 25 :rip: 

• Thanks 1

fake sephiroth is a fad huh 

spacer.png

yeah the echoes system kills my will to build a character it's just awful...

wuthering-waves-ww.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

yeah the echoes system kills my will to build a character it's just awful...

wuthering-waves-ww.gif

The way Star Rail beats both Genshit and WuWa when it comes to farming echos/artifacts. 
All three share the same **** rates of getting good rolls tho.

P.S. Yunli is still that BOSS *****

Yeah I'm not sure if unlimited farming for echoes is worth it if leveling it all up is THIS hard :rip:

Speaking of, I still haven't truly bothered with xiangli farmings my shorekeeper stuff is already far more advanced and she's not coming till the end of the month :duck: this patch highkey feeling long af, kinda nervous for how they'll carry 2nd half of 1.3 with no new 5 star 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Yeah I'm not sure if unlimited farming for echoes is worth it if leveling it all up is THIS hard :rip:

Speaking of, I still haven't truly bothered with xiangli farmings my shorekeeper stuff is already far more advanced and she's not coming till the end of the month :duck: this patch highkey feeling long af, kinda nervous for how they'll carry 2nd half of 1.3 with no new 5 star 

EoS when?

• Haha 1

I've been farming Thundering Memphis instead of Tempest Memphis for his ascension gonna kms 

Edited by Venice B
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The way Star Rail beats both Genshit and WuWa when it comes to farming echos/artifacts. 
All three share the same **** rates of getting good rolls tho.

P.S. Yunli is still that BOSS *****

gurl tf not it doesnt, there's a million sets + the 2nd set on star rail and each char like uses a new combination of stats/sets it's a nightmare of epic proportions. at least half the sets in gensh\t are crap and you can skip or almost all chars use the std atk/ele/crit combo :clap3:

7 hours ago, CBC said:

gurl tf not it doesnt, there's a million sets + the 2nd set on star rail and each char like uses a new combination of stats/sets it's a nightmare of epic proportions. at least half the sets in gensh\t are crap and you can skip or almost all chars use the std atk/ele/crit combo :clap3:

I mean it's easier to farm in the sense, you put your team on auto and your resin is spent in 5 minutes.
WuWa farming takes ages and Genshit is annoying af. You are right tho, I literally haven't even checked what half of the shitty sets even do. :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.