Wuthering Waves | 1.2: In the Turquoise Moonglow

CBC

• ATRL Moderator

yeah to maximize her buffs you need 200% extra energy regen but we'll see how her kit changes. it's annoying all her damage isn't just hp scaling but you definitely need an energy regen weapon, 2 energy regen 3 cost echos and still a few energy rolls to reach that 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

4 hours ago, Tsareena said:

yeah to maximize her buffs you need 200% extra energy regen but we'll see how her kit changes. it's annoying all her damage isn't just hp scaling but you definitely need an energy regen weapon, 2 energy regen 3 cost echos and still a few energy rolls to reach that 

Her signature weapon privedes like 80% ER, perfect for her but kind of too much for any other rectifier user.
Surely, we will get more characters in the future scaling of ER.

Not 300% ER overall, My Verina got ER 3 costs, 4 of her echoes have ER and her ER is only 208.8% (without variation though, it would be around 260.6% with). Why does she even need that much ER :rip:

20 hours ago, Venice B said:

I don't like her animations that much, her movements remind me a lot of Jinshi.

Also, does the main event take too long to complete? Haven't even started yet :deadbanana4:

If you want to 100% it to the last bit so you can get all the event shop rewards at least try to avoid D-1 cuz you need a few days of the events' currency to upgrade stuff but 3-4 days should be fine :bird:

So annoyed at how badly leveling up echoes drains my shell credits + echo xp, I can't even imagine how long it'll take me to get good echoes for shorekeeper now :rip:

Lost 50/50 to Lingyang so Zhezhi is not meant to be this time.
Goddess Keeper guaranteed. :WAP:

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Lost 50/50 to Lingyang

oop? jumpscare! My condolences.

• Haha 1

So so so so glad I skipped zhezhi, shorekeeper guaranteed and I'll have enough for mother too :WAP:

• Thanks 1

Another little girl? It's over, I'll come back on 2.0

Kuro really said they could NOT be bothered making another guy so just gave us a Jiyan rerun and went back to making waifus and children. :rip:

Not really feeling Camellya and given DD's description she'll be a skip for me too. So it seems I'll be saving my astrites for 2.0 lmao

For anyone that hasn't done it yet: you need to reach Festival Level 6 in order to claim Xiangli Yao next week!!!

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

For anyone that hasn't done it yet: you need to reach Festival Level 6 in order to claim Xiangli Yao next week!!!

I'll try doing it tomorrow :gaycat6:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

i just started doing it yesterday and reached level 4, i guess i can reach level 6 before xiangli yao's release

4 hours ago, Kinich said:

i just started doing it yesterday and reached level 4, i guess i can reach level 6 before xiangli yao's release

Easily, I did it in two days. Focus on leveling up Xiangli Yao, Yinlin, Changli, Jiyan, Jinhsi.

Started Moonchase yesterday and the event is actually really fun? Love everything about it, I didn't think I'd have this much fun.

Xiangli Yao looks soo ugly in game though... His design is really washed out :biblio:

event so slow at lv4... wtf am i supposed to do now

6 hours ago, CBC said:

i'm on the same boat, got to lvl 4 today and i'm levelling up so slowly idk what to do

zhehzi is so useless in the event too that hag always gets mixed reviews

CBC

also, apparently dengdeng is not the same model as encore/verina etc, according to leaks she's a little shorter than shorekeeper

i'd still prefer a male character though :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

also, apparently dengdeng is not the same model as encore/verina etc, according to leaks she's a little shorter than shorekeeper

And she has a pet companion like YaoYao and Xiangling. Won't be pulling for her cuz I only like MOTHERS and husbandos.

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

So maybe a teen, well that's better than another kid + this way godmellya will have the spotlight :lakitu:

I wonder if she's a 4 star tho, I'm so used to HSR's system (sans Rappa) that it feels so off to have only 1 new 5 star per patch :chick2: But well, with just camellya I'm hoping my savings for 2.0 won't be 3 pulls and a dream s:wan:

9 hours ago, CBC said:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

i'm on the same boat, got to lvl 4 today and i'm levelling up so slowly idk what to do

zhehzi is so useless in the event too that hag always gets mixed reviews

CBC

My way was just prioritizing stall levels>mission rank so always go for the most expensive mission. Stalls easily give the most exp, you only need to SS rank like 5 missions (provided you've got S rank is most of the other missions) if you've fully upgraded all the stalls. Most people recommending maxing flat wish earnings>wish earnings %>rank chance increase>the rest>eureka chance.

For chars, Jinshi (green), Yao (red), and I think it's either Changli or Zhezhi for blue are the best. Don't bother with the other chars besides Jiyan/Yinlin

You can get an extra 110 papers per day (plus an extra 150 every few days) from the event shops (stall where you enter event (50), riddle shop (30), shop near yinlin(150), and the spin the wheel(30)).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so you can get more than 50 currency a day for the bs event?

IMG-8923.thumb.gif.5d5794b35b6f64a0bd016

collected all the extra currency thanks to mother @Wondy Lust and my god... this bs event takes so fckng long it's soooo boring :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

collected all the extra currency thanks to mother @Wondy Lust and my god... this bs event takes so fckng long it's soooo boring :deadbanana2:

It was cute at first but getting the SS ranks were annoying as hell, but I want my free Yao so I had to persevere :chick3:

• Like 1

The electro echo bonus is the shittiest in the entire game, not to mention the Memphis echos are absolute TRASH: slow animations, low dmg, huge bullet sponges. 

If anyone of you hasn't pre farmed echos for Yao, just do the attack set. If you get his signature weapon it's actually 2-3% better.
I am stuck with the void thunder set because my dumbass thought it's his best in slot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.