Wuthering Waves | 1.2: In the Turquoise Moonglow

CBC

Free Xiangli Yao confirmed for 2nd half of 1.2 :rip: I am sick of waiting.

Edited by killer_rose

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

welp he's coming second half... i guess i'll have to skip zhezhi's weapon :weeps:

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

welp he's coming second half... i guess i'll have to skip zhezhi's weapon :weeps:

Are you pulling for her?

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Are you pulling for her?

Yes, I want to use her with Jinshi so Yinlin can be free for Xyao.

I guess I'll just skip her weapon altogether and just pull for Yinlin weapon instead when she gets her rerun, then I'll give the standard one she uses to Zhezhi :chick3:

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I guess I'll just skip her weapon altogether and just pull for Yinlin weapon instead when she gets her rerun, then I'll give the standard one she uses to Zhezhi :chick3:

Just use Yanwu with Jinhsi, he works perfectly with her and save your primos for the Shorekeeper to get a second premium healer/buffer.

Edited by killer_rose

• ATRL Moderator

:redface: yup Zhezhi is a skip if Shorekeeper has a group outro 

I'm goddamn BROKE just from building my Jiyan + his sig after UL60 :rip: 

15 hours ago, Venice B said:

I'm also planning to get Yinlins weapon so i can give augment to Oinkcore. 

I wish i got Changli though. She is so cool :weeps: 

Her eyes were such a moment during her elemental burst when it goes from black to normal :jonny: 

I hope she gets a rerun early so i can collect for her. 

18 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:redface: yup Zhezhi is a skip if Shorekeeper has a group outro 

If she does have a group outro then it's over for FADxin :WAP:

For real Jianxin was the biggest FAD of this game, even more so than Calcharo. At least Calcharo does big numbers even with his clunky gameplay, but Jianxin was treated as "one of the best characters" during release but two weeks into the game nobody was talking about her anymore. 

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, Venice B said:

If she does have a group outro then it's over for FADxin :WAP:

For real Jianxin was the biggest FAD of this game, even more so than Calcharo. At least Calcharo does big numbers even with his clunky gameplay, but Jianxin was treated as "one of the best characters" during release but two weeks into the game nobody was talking about her anymore. 

:suburban:if you don't invest in her she dies trying to do her heavy attack so she's a grouping bot in end game

2 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:suburban:if you don't invest in her she dies trying to do her heavy attack so she's a grouping bot in end game

She shouldn't be taking damage while doing her heavy attack, that's so offputting using her. She is staying benched forever. :suburban:

12 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She shouldn't be taking damage while doing her heavy attack, that's so offputting using her. She is staying benched forever. :suburban:

Well i have her S2 :suburban:

She irritates the hell out of me because she is so weak :rip: 

i dont even know what to do with her..

• Like 1

A man is coming? Let me reinstall.

ezgif-7-486f0a5c5a.thumb.gif.72adf4d3c94

8 hours ago, Suilen said:

A man is coming? Let me reinstall.

And for free so you better reinstall indeed

The leaks about 1.3 and 1.4 are so underwhelming I think I might drop the game for a while after 1.2 

L1U90zo.jpg

I think i found my fave character. 

There is something about Camellya i must have her :jonny2: 

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The leaks about 1.3 and 1.4 are so underwhelming I think I might drop the game for a while after 1.2 

L1U90zo.jpg

1.3 we might be getting another map expansion - The Black Shores. 
There is a questionable leak about free Sanhua skin + premium Jenhsi one.

47 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I think i found my fave character. 

There is something about Camellya i must have her :jonny2: 

Same leak also mentions that Camellya is not coming before 2.0. But also this is not a confirmed information so idk.

• Thanks 1

Just now, killer_rose said:

1.3 we might be getting another map expansion - The Black Shores. 
There is a questionable leak about free Sanhua skin + premium Jenhsi one.

Same leak also mentions that Camellya is not coming before 2.0. But also this is not a confirmed information so idk.

Yeah i know which means i can collect a lot of wishes for her and her weapon. I'm going to miss Changli so lol

i dont care about Zhezi and the guy will be free. Shoe eater seems cool but i believe till then i will have a lot of wishes collected

4 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Yeah i know which means i can collect a lot of wishes for her and her weapon. I'm going to miss Changli so lol

i dont care about Zhezi and the guy will be free. Shoe eater seems cool but i believe till then i will have a lot of wishes collected

Shoe eater. :bibliahh:
Her kit is supposed to resemble a bit of Fu Xuan from HSR.

• Thanks 1

Not shoe eater :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

L1U90zo.jpg

Spoiler

I swear if it's a Jiyan rerun and not Yinlin.

L1U90zo.jpg

I just want actual events that aren't me logging in for the day then waiting for tomorrow.

It's looking like Yuanwu might get to keep his crusty ass on my Jinhsi team. Which is fine because Jinhsi clears everything at ease anyways :rip:

I need all the pulls I can get for Yao's fist and for Shorekeeper if she's a support 

56 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

It's looking like Yuanwu might get to keep his crusty ass on my Jinhsi team. Which is fine because Jinhsi clears everything at ease anyways :rip:

I need all the pulls I can get for Yao's fist and for Shorekeeper if she's a support 

I have the exact same plan. Yuanwu deals no damage but his kit is so good for Jinhsi and his ult gives a massive shield to the whole team which I love.

I just don't get Yuanwu... Like I know why he's there but I'd really rather have a cunty girl helping with the coordinate attacks :gaycat6:

On 8/8/2024 at 11:05 PM, Venice B said:

L1U90zo.jpg

That doesn't sound reassuring

But reinstalling anyway

L1U90zo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.