• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Yesterday I went farming for the first time and didn't get a single golden bird for Jiyan (my data bank it 16) :jonny2:

hit bank lv21 yday

1217245154071547995.gif?size=96&quality=

• Thanks 1

Why tf is Scar in Illusive, worse enough they took away his *** slit but now I have to fight my boy again? Absolutely heinous

moo.png

EVERYONE READ THIS CAREFULLY! 

When you do the illusion realm, there are phases were the cat is hidden inside of a rock. You can get at least 6-7 extra bonuses if you check them out and talk with them. 

————————

I tried the last level again and omg its so hard with trail characters. I really must pull for Jinshi but she isn't coming home :cries: 

Omg i actually did defeat Scar last level with trial Baizhi :eek: 

What a damn legend. I was shaking though :toofunny2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2024 at 6:16 PM, Venice B said:

Yesterday I went farming for the first time and didn't get a single golden bird for Jiyan (my data bank it 16) :jonny2:

Don't for get to merge echos in the data bank menu, it helps to level up your data bank! That's how I got 20.

On 7/5/2024 at 9:44 AM, Funnyfatty said:

EVERYONE READ THIS CAREFULLY! 

When you do the illusion realm, there are phases were the cat is hidden inside of a rock. You can get at least 6-7 extra bonuses if you check them out and talk with them. 

————————

I tried the last level again and omg its so hard with trail characters. I really must pull for Jinshi but she isn't coming home :cries: 

Plus: In this version of illusion realm, you can also find some transaction moments hidden behind the trees. Don't forget to explore the area.

I loved the first Depths of Illusive Realm, this version feels even dynamic and fun. Can't wait the future iterations.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, YRSHKD said:

Don't for get to merge echos in the data bank menu, it helps to level up your data bank! That's how I got 20.

Plus: In this version of illusion realm, you can also find some transaction moments hidden behind the trees. Don't forget to explore the area.

I loved the first Depths of Illusive Realm, this version feels even dynamic and fun. Can't wait the future iterations.

What happens actually when you merge them? You loose 5 (bad ones) and get 1 good one? 

Perched to try the new Depths but I'll try to build my Jinshi first so I can use her. I finished levelling my Jiyan/Mortefi/Verina team to lvl 70 and already have all the resources to take them to 80 once I reach the requirements, so I'll focus on Calcharo and Yinlin next :jonny2:

Calcharo is so hard to play though... I've been watching some videos of his teams rotations and trying to understand it almost gave me a seizure but I'll keep trying because he's such a slay :jonny5:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

What happens actually when you merge them? You loose 5 (bad ones) and get 1 good one? 

It takes 5 echoes you have in the lowest rarity (or you can choose which echoes you want to merge) and merge them into 1 echo (and sometimes 1 extra). Its rarity determined by your current data bank.

However it often gives the echo + rarities that you don't have in your data bank so this process makes it to level up. 

Getting the data bank to 21 was easier than I expected. Also got a bunch of good echoes for my chars today, my Jiyan is finally not hitting like a wet noodle anymore :WAP:

• Like 2

On 7/5/2024 at 11:12 AM, Funnyfatty said:

Omg i actually did defeat Scar last level with trial Baizhi :eek: 

What a damn legend. I was shaking though :toofunny2: 

Baizhi with Turtle echo plus all the echo related cd and/or damage skills is actually quite powerful in the last phase. Cryo archon, Tsaritwho is shaking in her frilly boots. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Baizhi with Turtle echo plus all the echo related cd and/or damage skills is actually quite powerful in the last phase. Cryo archon, Tsaritwho is shaking in her frilly boots. 

Oh i wish i made a video about it. She is crazy good. Never had this much fun with any other character.

today the wuthering abyss did reset. New gifts. I'm happy because i didnmt touch it ever till i realised you could reset the battles and play with all your characters all over again :toofunny2: 

i used my weak characters for the first two or three levels. 

My Dianjin and Yinlin are perfectly build. I'm now building OINKnore and focus a bit on Jianshin (because she is S2 lol)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

Getting the data bank to 21 was easier than I expected. Also got a bunch of good echoes for my chars today, my Jiyan is finally not hitting like a wet noodle anymore :WAP:

It was definitely easy (and also fun if you ask me)! Now golden echoes are raining left & right, god I don't have enough suppy to build them all :jonnycat:

• Like 1

OMG i didn't know that you could do the weekly boss a million times and absorb it everytime :jonny: 

I just tried it 3 times and i got myself a healing bonus turtle :jonny: 

• Like 5

The two characters for patch 1.2. have been announced and they are Xiangli Yao and Zhezi. Not feeling them to be quite honest unless Xiangli Yao is a support. Zhezi looks so mousy. My astrites are safe. 

Zhezi looks awful, but we will be getting Xiangli Yao because he looks fruity!

The guy looks cool but i'm not sure if i will get him. My luck has been SHT in this game :suburban:

every character is late pity + i loose every 50/50

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

The guy looks cool but i'm not sure if i will get him. My luck has been SHT in this game :suburban:

every character is late pity + i loose every 50/50

I've been pretty lucky so far but I'm (sadly) skipping Changli just in case because I can't afford to lose a 50/50

:suburban:

Wait apparently Xiangli Yao is coming on second half so maybe I can try Changli and save some primos while that ugly hag Zhezi banner is up :jonny5:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Wait apparently Xiangli Yao is coming on second half so maybe I can try Changli and save some primos while that ugly hag Zhezi banner is up :jonny5:

Streets are saying that Xiangli Yao will be given out for FREE. We keep winning despite his boring design.
Zhezi is a glacio support character that is supposedly perfect for Jinhsi.

49 minutes ago, Venice B said:

he's free so more astrites will be saved 

treyreloaded-mrs-netta.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Streets are saying that Xiangli Yao will be given out for FREE. We keep winning despite his boring design.
Zhezi is a glacio support character that is supposedly perfect for Jinhsi.

Just now, Odd said:

he's free so more astrites will be saved 

treyreloaded-mrs-netta.gif

No way :falcon:

• Like 1

Hopefully we get cool events cuz we are only getting a small underground expansion to Mt Firmament and two boring looking characters.
They are forgiven after serving so hard with 1.1 :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those new chars look kinda meh, I honestly thought they were 4* at first :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.