Wuthering Waves | 1.2: In the Turquoise Moonglow

CBC

14 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

The events are really boring. Idk, something is missing 

Currently there's nothing to do at the game. I finished Changli's story quest and ended up with a sea of nothingness again.

Events are ok but not engaging enough, also there's next to none events compared to Genshin imho. I did I still love exploring the area and fighting some mobs just for fun but it ends there. I finished almost everything at Depths of Illusive Realm in one night and waited for Tactical Simulacra, just to finish everything day by day. 

I'll also skip Changli I guess, I have enough DPS at this moment. 

• Like 1

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Venice B

• Funnyfatty

• Wondy Lust

Yea they have to work on the event department.

that beings said I do kind of like being able to just do them and it not be a whole ordeal tbh :rip:

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm taking the game super slow but I think the events are fine? Like, I finished the Tales from Mt. Firmament yesterday and now I still have Tatica Simulacra and Tower of Adversity to do (and I believe we're still getting one more event before 1.2 drops right?). I usually have a lot of fun just logging in and exploring and levelling my characters. My only complaint right now it's the extreme lack of resources... I have no materials to level echoes anymore, and the drops from forgery challenges and simulation training are ABYSMAL. I think I'll just focus on getting my characters and their weapons to 80 before thinking about talents and echoes because that's stressing me out.

• Like 3

im glad the events are sh\t rn cuz the daily login already takes too damn long

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Events are horrible so far, but I forgive them cuz the 1.1 story and new area were 10/10 exquisite.
They definitely need to improve the events, and I trust they will given how high quality everything else is in the game.
Kuro have mentioned that they are working on adding more content to the Illusive Realm.

• Like 4

I'm finding the events a little bit lacking too tbh, but I'm going to chalk it up to the fact the game's still new and expect them to improve overtime. Although I'm grateful for the fact they're so easy and quick to do so I don't have to spend that long in-game :rip:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

I'm finding the events a little bit lacking too tbh, but I'm going to chalk it up to the fact the game's still new and expect them to improve overtime. Although I'm grateful for the fact they're so easy and quick to do so I don't have to spend that long in-game :rip:

Exactly! The game is still generous reward-wise, it makes up for the empty feeling. 

• Like 1

Am I crazy or is this one of the quickest logins. Like most of the things you have to do anyway daily 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Am I crazy or is this one of the quickest logins. Like most of the things you have to do anyway daily 

idk I spend less time on hoyo games to do the daily stuff. Fights take longer in WuWa

They've had 3 years to copy and improve on Genshit but chose not to and is missing QoLs that the former has had for ages like...

:suburban:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, mael said:

They've had 3 years to copy and improve on Genshit but chose not to and is missing QoLs that the former has had for ages like...

:suburban:

Like what?

Streamlining their echo leveling first of all. Why is auto select just maxing the echo, where are the +5 +10 tiers? Their two-step system is utter SHITE. :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, mael said:

Streamlining their echo leveling first of all. Why is auto select just maxing the echo, where are the +5 +10 tiers? Their two-step system is utter SHITE. :bibliahh:

I think echoes don't have level tiers because you don't unlock a substat with every tier, you just unlock a slot to then unlock a substat using that other item. I usually just level my echoes to 25 and then unlock substats one by one, or two by two. If they are shite I use them as food.

As for the dailies, it could be faster but I usually get most of my daily points by farming bosses and domains + doing the daily quest. If there are points missing I just level up some weapon or use the synthesis. 

Changli is absolutely cracked in the Illusive Realm, almost tempting me to pull for her. :hoetenks:

Jinshi casually doing 100k in the overworld oh the queen that you are... :WAP:

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Changli is absolutely cracked in the Illusive Realm, almost tempting me to pull for her. :hoetenks:

I love her but I still don't understand how you get her stacks other than using her burst, I just smash buttons and hope for the best. And yes I did her tutorial thingy but it went so fast I didn't learn anything. I just know that every 4 hits of her normal attacks you get a stack but it takes too much field time and I know there's easier/faster ways of getting her stacks but, again, I don't understand it.

L1U90zo.jpg

9 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Yeah she was so fun to play with!! 

will we get a new illusive realm after 10 days or will we get it new patch? 

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

Jinshi casually doing 100k in the overworld oh the queen that you are... :WAP:

I love her but I still don't understand how you get her stacks other than using her burst, I just smash buttons and hope for the best. And yes I did her tutorial thingy but it went so fast I didn't learn anything. I just know that every 4 hits of her normal attacks you get a stack but it takes too much field time and I know there's easier/faster ways of getting her stacks but, again, I don't understand it.

L1U90zo.jpg

Jinhsi is beyond queen mother. Gentle soul, hitting like a truck. :gaycat1:
Doing aerial attacks also gives you stacks.

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Yeah she was so fun to play with!! 

will we get a new illusive realm after 10 days or will we get it new patch? 

Well, they added more rewards in the store. That's until the new patch. 

• Like 1

Yinlin rerun WHEN 

trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

3 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Yinlin rerun WHEN 

trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

For me she's still the most GORGEOUS character in the game so far, really love her. Sad she had ZERO relevance in the story whatsoever :rip: 

Edited by Venice B

I haven't used Yinlin since I benched Calcharo...can't wait for Xiangli Yao so she can shine again. 

22 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I haven't used Yinlin since I benched Calcharo...can't wait for Xiangli Yao so she can shine again. 

I use her with Jinshi and I love it, the cuntquake is insane :WAP:

But yeah I'll probably use her with Xyao and Jinshi with Zhezi. The only thing missing will be a Verina alternative because that little girl is carrying all of my teams (I'm still levelling my Baizhi) :bibliahh:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I use her with Jinshi and I love it, the cuntquake is insane :WAP:

But yeah I'll probably use her with Xyao and Jinshi with Zhezi. The only thing missing will be a Verina alternative because that little girl is carrying all of my teams (I'm still levelling my Baizhi) :bibliahh:

Haven't touched Baizhi, we need another sustainer. :chick3:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Haven't touched Baizhi, we need another sustainer. :chick3:

Apparently we're not getting another sustainer anytime soon so you should get your Baizhi ready for ToA :gaycat5:

Jianxin can choke

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

The Chinese leakers are hyping up Shouanren so much it's actually got me excited for 1.3 a bit. I'm hoping for a Glacio dps and Havoc support 

Spectro Rover with C6 can be a quasi healer i guess but seriously level your Baizhi. Support characters will forever be useful and Wuva has already so little of them. 

I have Yinlin, Jiyan and Jinshi ( I was extremely luck to get Yinlin and Jiyan. Both came home in total of 20 wishes while getting Jinshi and her weapon drained me). Yinlin is such a slay honeslty. A great sub dps that can also slot in as a main dps? Who else is doing it like her) I'm definitely getting her weapon when she re apperas. 

Edited by yourcloud
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.