• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

Yesterday I went farming for the first time and didn't get a single golden bird for Jiyan (my data bank it 16) :jonny2:

Why tf is Scar in Illusive, worse enough they took away his *** slit but now I have to fight my boy again? Absolutely heinous

moo.png

EVERYONE READ THIS CAREFULLY! 

When you do the illusion realm, there are phases were the cat is hidden inside of a rock. You can get at least 6-7 extra bonuses if you check them out and talk with them. 

————————

I tried the last level again and omg its so hard with trail characters. I really must pull for Jinshi but she isn't coming home :cries: 

On 7/4/2024 at 6:16 PM, Venice B said:

Yesterday I went farming for the first time and didn't get a single golden bird for Jiyan (my data bank it 16) :jonny2:

Don't for get to merge echos in the data bank menu, it helps to level up your data bank! That's how I got 20.

On 7/5/2024 at 9:44 AM, Funnyfatty said:

EVERYONE READ THIS CAREFULLY! 

When you do the illusion realm, there are phases were the cat is hidden inside of a rock. You can get at least 6-7 extra bonuses if you check them out and talk with them. 

————————

I tried the last level again and omg its so hard with trail characters. I really must pull for Jinshi but she isn't coming home :cries: 

Plus: In this version of illusion realm, you can also find some transaction moments hidden behind the trees. Don't forget to explore the area.

I loved the first Depths of Illusive Realm, this version feels even dynamic and fun. Can't wait the future iterations.

35 minutes ago, YRSHKD said:

Don't for get to merge echos in the data bank menu, it helps to level up your data bank! That's how I got 20.

Plus: In this version of illusion realm, you can also find some transaction moments hidden behind the trees. Don't forget to explore the area.

I loved the first Depths of Illusive Realm, this version feels even dynamic and fun. Can't wait the future iterations.

What happens actually when you merge them? You loose 5 (bad ones) and get 1 good one? 

Perched to try the new Depths but I'll try to build my Jinshi first so I can use her. I finished levelling my Jiyan/Mortefi/Verina team to lvl 70 and already have all the resources to take them to 80 once I reach the requirements, so I'll focus on Calcharo and Yinlin next :jonny2:

Calcharo is so hard to play though... I've been watching some videos of his teams rotations and trying to understand it almost gave me a seizure but I'll keep trying because he's such a slay :jonny5:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

What happens actually when you merge them? You loose 5 (bad ones) and get 1 good one? 

It takes 5 echoes you have in the lowest rarity (or you can choose which echoes you want to merge) and merge them into 1 echo (and sometimes 1 extra). Its rarity determined by your current data bank.

However it often gives the echo + rarities that you don't have in your data bank so this process makes it to level up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.