Wuthering Waves | 1.1 "Thaw of Eons"

CBC

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I refuse to build Taoqi is2g she's a joke. Guess I'll have to build Yuanwu then... I think mine is S4 so it's time for daddy to work :jonny5:

Put the moonlit clouds set with the bell turtle on him, stack DEF% echos and he will be great!
His S4 is amazing!!! After casting his ult, all team members get a shield equal to 200% of his DEF for 10s.

• Like 1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Put the moonlit clouds set with the bell turtle on him, stack DEF% echos and he will be great!
His S4 is amazing!!! After casting his ult, all team members get a shield equal to 200% of his DEF for 10s.

Was playing Jinshi/Yinlin/Yuanwu just now and wow this team is serving :jonny5:

The fact I have three teams to build now is kinda overwhelming... I haven't even finished levelling Jiyan/Mortefi/Verina yet :chick3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

Was playing Jinshi/Yinlin/Yuanwu just now and wow this team is serving :jonny5:

The fact I have three teams to build now is kinda overwhelming... I haven't even finished levelling Jiyan/Mortefi/Verina yet :chick3:

Yeah, my Verina is level 50. I can't manage to farm everything because it's so expensive and I am level 47. :monkey:

I used all the echo exp I got from the 2x event (around 200 purple and 120 gold) for Jinhsi, the results are my i'm broke and im stuck with mid echoes

:khalyan2:

started farming Changli echoes a few days ago and I already have a complete fusion set with double crit on every piece. See when you stan talent and not payolad albino women...

I'll try to delay farming echoes as much as I can because that seems to be such a pain and I don't want the game to become annoying for me. That being said... the echoes I'm using right now suck

Jinhsi is so incredibly gorgeous. I wish genshin had a character with such gorgeous and beautiful movement :jonny5:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Jinhsi is so incredibly gorgeous. I wish genshin had a character with such gorgeous and beautiful movement :jonny5:

Like fr I usually don't care about female characters but Jinshi and Changli are such SLAYS they went hard with their movements and aesthetics :jonny5:

• Like 2

I finally managed to pull Jinshi after basically powering through every quest / event and wow, she is amazing. Yinlin, Baizhi and Jinshi... only mothers of Solaris 3, i can see the vision actually.

(The rat Verina is in my team but trust and believe i will build Baizhi and let her mother all these little girls. Scientific queen. Serving you looks and the books.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I finally managed to pull Jinshi after basically powering through every quest / event and wow, she is amazing. Yinlin, Baizhi and Jinshi... only mothers of Solaris 3, i can see the vision actually.

(The rat Verina is in my team but trust and believe i will build Baizhi and let her mother all these little girls. Scientific queen. Serving you looks and the books.) 

My Baizhi is level 16 and i'm also planning on building her. Verina irritates me. 

• Like 1

Verina is the GOAT that carries ALL teams currently. Baizhi and her whale wishes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Baizhi is so clunky, Verina stomps :hippo:

• Like 2

Baizhi mother. Verina daughter. Changli GODDESS. Jinhsi payolad.

I will not be accepting any questions.

• Like 1

I haven't got a luck to pull Yinlin, however my pity blessed me with S1 Jinhsi (yes, I won my 50/50 back to back). 

Also managed to get her signature weapon. ISTG if I had this luck on Genshin... Definitely waiting for a future Yinlin rerun, because she's so mother 

Mothers Day Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jinhsi is... dancing with a dragon, as a fight. Definitely a standout. 

The game is usually fun and engaging, even without any quest right now. I usually use Jinhshi, Mortefi, Verina, Havoc Rover, Jiyan. I'm having fun and I'd hope to keep it that way. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, £than said:

Baizhi mother. Verina daughter. Changli GODDESS. Jinhsi payolad.

I will not be accepting any questions.

Jinhsi is the SAVIOUR of all fagguettes! 
Love Changli but she simply doesn't have the cultural IMPACT of a SENTINEL GODDESS. :gaycat1:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

her whale 

I have a name!! 

Ok but she brings you the gaggiest looks and props... what does Verina have? Literal dirt and grass. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I have a name!! 

Ok but she brings you the gaggiest looks and props... what does Verina have? Literal dirt and grass. 

When it comes to looks she is gorgeous!!! It's just that Verina is a healer and effortless team wide buffer, Baizhi wishes.
Verina is a child and they designed her beautifully. When she takes damage she calls for her mother. :chick3::heart:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I have a name!! 

So Baizhi brings gowns beautiful gowns... :sistrens:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Jinhsi is the SAVIOUR of all fagguettes! 
Love Changli but she simply doesn't have the cultural IMPACT of a SENTINEL GODDESS. :gaycat1:

Jinhsi is like the cute sister of all fagguettes at best. The savior is Camellya let's get that straight right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.