• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

only got that cvnt at 77 but then the weapon came in a 10 pull. I've seen like 3 people get it like that tho wonder if the banner is bugged kii

2Wj09o9.gif

3 hours ago, Wondy Lust said:

Lost 50/50 to Verina but got Jinhsi 30 pulls later  s:wan:

So you basically won cuz Verina is GOAT.

When are they dropping the drip marketing for 1.2 though? I want Jinshi but I already have two hyper carries to build and I don't need a third one right now, I'd rather save for a support or sum.

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

So you basically won cuz Verina is GOAT.

I just need 2 more copies to C4 her for that Spectro buff :chick3:.

I'm loving my Spectro Rover - Jinhsi - Verina comp though. It 3* the Spectro Tower level easily. 

• Like 1

Its kind of cool to be able to buy cons of 5 stars in the shop :deadbanana: 

Maybe i shouldn't turn them into wishes but collect them and check if i want to buy a characters con without worrying about loosing 50/50

Mt. Firmament is beyond gorgeous, massive step up!!! Easily my favourite location compared to  Genshin and Star Rail.
The cutscenes, the voiceovers, facial expressions...everything is 10x better.

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Its kind of cool to be able to buy cons of 5 stars in the shop :deadbanana: 

Maybe i shouldn't turn them into wishes but collect them and check if i want to buy a characters con without worrying about loosing 50/50

You need the character to use those cons. So if you lose the 50/50 and fail to pull the 5 star, that waveband will be useless.

• Like 1

There are so many characters that need the same items :deadbanana: 

I'm currently building Yinlin and Danjin. They are going very good. Verina has the worst echos ever like she started to irritate me :rip: 

i pulled around 80 wishes on Jinshis banner and didn't get a single Danjin btw. She is S3 for now but could have been S6 already. 

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

There are so many characters that need the same items :deadbanana: 

I'm currently building Yinlin and Danjin. They are going very good. Verina has the worst echos ever like she started to irritate me :rip: 

i pulled around 80 wishes on Jinshis banner and didn't get a single Danjin btw. She is S3 for now but could have been S6 already. 

Getting a healing bonus turtle for Verina is hell for everyone, that ***** doesn't want to drop it.
Did you get GODhsi? I don't even have her properly built and does 100k damage at the end of her skill sequence. :jonny5:

58 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Getting a healing bonus turtle for Verina is hell for everyone, that ***** doesn't want to drop it.
Did you get GODhsi? I don't even have her properly built and does 100k damage at the end of her skill sequence. :jonny5:

I pulled for her and got S2 Jianhin :suburban:

i'm still farming wishes and i believe i will get her. Characters have a long time on the banners i saw :rip: 

I'm more excited about that one door though :duca: That was the best thing about this game imo

30 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I pulled for her and got S2 Jianhin :suburban:

i'm still farming wishes and i believe i will get her. Characters have a long time on the banners i saw :rip: 

I'm more excited about that one door though :duca: That was the best thing about this game imo

The door is coming next week Thursday! I am excited to see how Jinhsi will play there.

20 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The door is coming next week Thursday! I am excited to see how Jinhsi will play there.

6 july? Why so far away? Still i have lots of things to do actually i have a huge map to discover and i'm not even touching the new map for a while :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

6 july? Why so far away? Still i have lots of things to do actually i have a huge map to discover and i'm not even touching the new map for a while :toofunny2:

4th of July actually! 

Just finished the 1.1 story quest and omg...complete night and day in terms of quality compared with 1.0.

WuWa is coming hard for the other gachas.

MOTHER Jinhsi ate so hard!!!!! Truly a saint. :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Just finished the 1.1 story quest and omg...complete night and day in terms of quality compared with 1.0.

WuWa is coming hard for the other gachas.

MOTHER Jinhsi ate so hard!!!!! Truly a saint. :jonny5:

Literally this. The story was still kinda meh but the whole Jinshi segment and her battle with Jue was a SLAY :jonny5:

And her voice actor popped her ***** off, she really gave everything in that booth :clap3:

Changli also served a lot in the SQ, I was not planning on getting her but after playing her I'm kinda sold :duca:

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 3:50 PM, Wondy Lust said:

I just need 2 more copies to C4 her for that Spectro buff :chick3:.

I'm loving my Spectro Rover - Jinhsi - Verina comp though. It 3* the Spectro Tower level easily. 

Me farming mats and everything for my Spectro Rover just for Yuanwu to be one of Jinhsi's best options

moo.png

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Literally this. The story was still kinda meh but the whole Jinshi segment and her battle with Jue was a SLAY :jonny5:

And her voice actor popped her ***** off, she really gave everything in that booth :clap3:

Changli also served a lot in the SQ, I was not planning on getting her but after playing her I'm kinda sold :duca:

Depending on how she would fit a team I might pull for her as well. She is gorgeous and literally perfect. I read that she is very dependent on her signature weapon tho.

40 minutes ago, Wondy Lust said:

Me farming mats and everything for my Spectro Rover just for Yuanwu to be one of Jinhsi's best options

moo.png

Isn't he the worst character in the game though? Also, isn't he a main dps just like her? How would both of them fit on the same team? :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Isn't he the worst character in the game though? Also, isn't he a main dps just like her? How would both of them fit on the same team? :lakitu:

People playing him are just dropping his totem and quickswapping him out to help Jinhsi build her forte faster through coord attacks, literally no other use besides that. So he's still essentially the worst, but he has one saving grace.

moo.png

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

He is hot, his animations are great, he has the fastest parry in the game and in Jinhsi team helps her to build her forte faster.

Tier List | Wuthering Waves | Prydwen Institute - higher than Spectro Roverfad.

:gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

He is hot, his animations are great, he has the fastest parry in the game and in Jinhsi team helps her to build her forte faster.

Tier List | Wuthering Waves | Prydwen Institute - higher than Spectro Roverfad.

:gaycat1:

He's still under queen Suhua though, she's such a slay I want to build her for Jinshi and my future Lingyang :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

He's still under queen Suhua though, she's such a slay I want to build her for Jinshi and my future Lingyang :jonny5:

Sanhua does absolutely nothing for Jinhsi. She buffs basic ATK damage, while Jinshi does skill damage in her special state.
Right now the only viable options for Jinshi teams are Yuanwu, Yinlin (difficult rotations & timings, better in Calcharo team) and Taoqi (buffs skill damage but she is overall absolutely tragic).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Sanhua does absolutely nothing for Jinhsi. She buffs basic ATK damage, while Jinshi does skill damage in her special state.
Right now the only viable options for Jinshi teams are Yuanwu, Yinlin (difficult rotations & timings, better in Calcharo team) and Taoqi (buffs skill damage but she is overall absolutely tragic).

I refuse to build Taoqi is2g she's a joke. Guess I'll have to build Yuanwu then... I think mine is S4 so it's time for daddy to work :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.