• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killer_rose

• Funnyfatty

• Venice B

• CBC

I couldn't finish the abyss because of that dumb energy rule :biblio: 

I upgraded my Oinknore she is level 60 now. Weirdly her echos are the best.. her 4 cost eco is crit rate with crit rate bonus of 9.9. I need to reach union level 40 in two days though because i didn't fill the whole battle pass yet :jonny: 

all of it will go to waste… 

and that special door. Will we get a new one or will it be gone forever? 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I couldn't finish the abyss because of that dumb energy rule :biblio: 

I upgraded my Oinknore she is level 60 now. Weirdly her echos are the best.. her 4 cost eco is crit rate with crit rate bonus of 9.9. I need to reach union level 40 in two days though because i didn't fill the whole battle pass yet :jonny: 

all of it will go to waste… 

and that special door. Will we get a new one or will it be gone forever? 

The special door is a permanent thing, we will get new characters for it and challenges inside with 1.1 on 28th!

43 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The special door is a permanent thing, we will get new characters for it and challenges inside with 1.1 on 28th!

They do make the character you have build weaker though? 

My Linyan has 34 crit rate but when i go inside the door it was 21 CRIT Rate. 

25 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

They do make the character you have build weaker though? 

My Linyan has 34 crit rate but when i go inside the door it was 21 CRIT Rate. 

I am not sure, I think characters have base level stats in there cuz you are supposed to pick cards. It's like SU in Star Rail but with base stats for all available characters.

9 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I am not sure, I think characters have base level stats in there cuz you are supposed to pick cards. It's like SU in Star Rail but with base stats for all available characters.

Well its hard for me to finish the last one because of that. 

———————

i believe they are crazy :rip: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well its hard for me to finish the last one because of that. 

———————

i believe they are crazy :rip: 

I couldn't finish the last one either. :chick3:

Oh damn, the leaks 2 weeks ago were saying basically half of what they are actually giving us. Kuro > Hoyo when it comes to rewards.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I couldn't finish the last one either. :chick3:

Oh damn, the leaks 2 weeks ago were saying basically half of what they are actually giving us. Kuro > Hoyo when it comes to rewards.

I just went to app store to give this game 5 stars just for that. I didnt rate genshin yet

• Thanks 1

How many hours till the update and will we wait a few hours till we can get back in the game? 

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

How many hours till the update and will we wait a few hours till we can get back in the game? 

1.1 drops tomorrow (28th) 01:00 PM (UTC +8).

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

1.1 drops tomorrow (28th) 01:00 PM (UTC +8).

Oh weird. Why did they end things now then? Compensation for making dumb decisions? :duca: 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Oh weird. Why did they end things now then? Compensation for making dumb decisions? :duca: 

Cuz the server maintenance is gonna be 7 hours long. Idk why things actually stopped early. :bibliahh:
I wouldn't mind more compensations!

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

What the game is still up what do you mean stopped early? @killer_rose @Funnyfatty it'll prob go down in approx. 5-6 hrs

He means the banner and events etc.
The server downtime will be approx 7 hours long.

Will I be able to get the full rewards from the log in event if I miss the first three days? I'll only be able to play the game on sunday :monkey:

I just pulled and i got S2 Jean :suburban:

I choose her in the beginning of the game as my standard character with the item. I pulled for Verina as a gift. I did the 80 pulls for a guaranteed Encore. And now i lost my 50/50 twice to Jinyan :suburban:

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

How to check this? 

i dont have a 5 star weapon yet lol 

You can view history of the convene you're pulling by looking at the data in game

banner history button in wuthering waves

That user's using Wuwatracker.com - tracks profile wish pulls and puts it on an easy to read website UI, instructions on how to set it up are on the website, there's a couple of other web options that pull your wuwa data (Use at your own risk! It is a 3rd party not supported by Kuro)

15 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

You can view history of the convene you're pulling by looking at the data in game

banner history button in wuthering waves

That user's using Wuwatracker.com - tracks profile wish pulls and puts it on an easy to read website UI, instructions on how to set it up are on the website, there's a couple of other web options that pull your wuwa data (Use at your own risk! It is a 3rd party not supported by Kuro)

I have mostly late pulls lol 

i just realized that no where in my map is above 40% exploration :ahh: 

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

Will I be able to get the full rewards from the log in event if I miss the first three days? I'll only be able to play the game on sunday :monkey:

Yes, both log in events (they are split in two) can be obtained until August 13th.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Jinhsi's animations are absolutely gorgeous. :jonny5:

!! in love with her gameplay style and visuals!

• Like 1

omg, the story was a slay, the dialogue and cutscene direction are all better than genshit and hsr I fear

2Wj09o9.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mael said:

omg, the story was a slay, the dialogue and cutscene direction are all better than genshit and hsr I fear

2Wj09o9.gif

Don't get my hopes up omg. 1.0 was mega inconsistent but I keep reading positive reviews of 1.1 story.

2Wj09o9.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.