Billie campaigns for #1 by signing vinyls at Walmart, flops & signs plastic sleeve

Forever Winter

Billie is taking the number one. :clap3:

Love that she's promoting!

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• ThisNihilist

Top Posters In This Topic

Environmental Queen, not caring about charts :clap3: We love her! 

Posted (edited)

Remember the rules everyone, when Billie promotes her album and encourages its purchase, she's pure and genuine! When Taylor does it, it's evil and greedy and capitalistic.

:ryan3: 

Spoiler

(hint: the correct answer is that neither are evil; both are just doing their jobs.)

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 7

i'm usually on swifties' side but they've been insufferable this week like they really can't let ANYONE else win

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This is how you know Billie really clocked that girl and her stans, they went fully insane :deadbanana4:

Actually we just like to pile drive the hypocrisy in so yall can't forget it or pretend not to see the double standard. It's kind of what we've done forever, and it's always worked in our favor. Tayvoodoo, taykarma, every tongue that rises against Taylor shall fall etc etc etc. That's about YALL, not the artists yall hide behind to attack Taylor. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

She's giving out signed vinyl for FREE

Certain artist charges their fans $$$ and doesn't even sign it :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JJZAW said:

Go back to your 5.99 voice memo

I don't spend money on frivolous cash grabs like that, I just also don't feel the need to vilify it as a practice. I'm evolved, I know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Sorry, is the issue that she signed 3 vinyls at a store when certain others push thousands of auto pen signed copies and "digital signatures"? Have you people lost it completely? 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Sorry, is the issue that she signed 3 vinyls at a store when certain others push thousands of auto pen signed copies? Have you people lost it completely? 

There is no issue with any artist promoting their album, ever. That is our consistent stance. Hope this helps! 

4 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I don't spend money on frivolous cash grabs like that, I just also don't feel the need to vilify it as a practice. I'm evolved, I know.

You didn't buy it? Well #1 for Billie is a guarantee then

1 minute ago, JJZAW said:

You didn't buy it? Well #1 for Billie is a guarantee then

Good, that means a great album will be #1, just like the past 3 weeks. :clap3: 

Oh wow. Even with all the success from "the biggest artist of all time" you're still spiraling at the idea of Taylor possibly not staying at #1. I LUV IT.mp3

• Haha 4

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

There is no issue with any artist promoting their album, ever. That is our consistent stance. Hope this helps! 

In what world is signing literally 3 copies at a store comparable to rushing out voice notes to block someone as revenge? I know you're grasping at straws but this is ridiculous.

I see you're having another one of those 100 post days. Hope everything is okay.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

In what world is signing literally 3 copies at a store comparable to rushing out voice notes to block someone as revenge? I know you're grasping at straws but this is ridiculous.

I see you're having another one of those 100 post days. Hope everything is okay.

My day was great thank you, I spent it at an amusement park with my younger brothers then napped. I'm well rested, and my mind is rejuvenated. :hug: 

They are different actions, but they both draw attention to the artists' most recent releases. Generating public interest and pushing further consumption of the projects. That's it. You can project your ideas of why they're doing it if you'd like but at the end of the day they're both just doing their jobs. I'm glad they care enough about their work to get out there and promote it. More artists should take pride in what they create these days. :clap3: 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

My day was great thank you, I spent it at an amusement park with my younger brothers then napped. I'm well rested, and my mind is rejuvenated. :hug: 

They are different actions, but they both draw attention to the artists' most recent releases. Generating public interest and pushing further consumption of the projects. That's it. You can project your ideas of why they're doing it if you'd like but at the end of the day they're both just doing their jobs. I'm glad they care enough about their work to get out there and promote it. More artists should take pride in what they create these days. :clap3: 

Actually Taylor just rushed out cd singles that were supposed to be released later to block Billie so her intentions are pretty clear unless you're purposely trying to lie and misrepresent the situation, much like you were doing in the other thread.

Other than that, I fail to see the point of this thread. That Billie acknowledged the existence of her album? That she made a video about going to a record store? Was seb supposed to not mention it at all? Are Swifties that unhinged and parasocial'd that they will stalk and try to misrepresent her every move now? Leave women alone.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Actually Taylor just rushed out cd singles that were supposed to be released later to block Billie so her intentions are pretty clear unless you're purposely trying to lie and misrepresent the situation, much like you were doing in the other thread.

Other than that, I fail to see the point of this thread. That Billie acknowledged the existence of her album? That she made a video about going to a record store? Was seb supposed to not mention it at all? Are Swifties that unhinged and parasocial'd that they will stalk and try to misrepresent her every move now? Leave women alone.

You guys really fail to see that we're just being satirical and overzealous. We're hyperbolic because it drives in how ridiculous all of this is. We're not unhinged or upset or melting down, we're laughing off all of this. Billie IS supposed to acknowledge the existence of her album, she IS supposed to go out and sign it, and meet fans, and release videos that promote her album, etc. Just like Taylor. Just like every artist.

None of us want to see Billie fail (in the way you guys have convinced yourselves) and we don't care if Taylor doesn't ""win,"" I know yall aren't in our base but we've been laughing because Taylor's team BARELY started shipping those extra CD's TODAY. All this ruckus the past few days over something that Taylor isn't even really expediting. Billie probably will get the #1 and we are all more than happy with that (I'm personally elated, I love the album) but yall refuse to accept that yall might be misjudging us. 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

i'm usually on swifties' side but they've been insufferable this week like they really can't let ANYONE else win

it's like you complain that bees are annoying and insufferable for trying to protect their queen and hive?

these moves are just retaliations. billie doesn't deserve it but oths decided to use her to drag taylor. blame them instead.

Swifties are the most delusional,  insufferable,  creepy fanbase, it's worrying 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

You guys really fail to see that we're just being satirical and overzealous. We're hyperbolic because it drives in how ridiculous all of this is. We're not unhinged or upset or melting down, we're laughing off all of this. Billie IS supposed to acknowledge the existence of her album, she IS supposed to go out and sign it, and meet fans, and release videos that promote her album, etc. Just like Taylor. Just like every artist.

None of us want to see Billie fail (in the way you guys have convinced yourselves) and we don't care if Taylor doesn't ""win,"" I know yall aren't in our base but we've been laughing because Taylor's team BARELY started shipping those extra CD's TODAY. All this ruckus the past few days over something that Taylor isn't even really expediting. Billie probably will get the #1 and we are all more than happy with that (I'm personally elated, I love the album) but yall refuse to accept that yall might be misjudging us. 

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

it's like you complain that bees are annoying and insufferable for trying to protect their queen and hive?

these moves are just retaliations. billie doesn't deserve it but oths decided to use her to drag taylor. blame them instead.

I am attacking Billie even though she doesn't deserve it to avenge my Queen is not giving satirical babe. It's giving something but not satirical. Maybe unintentionally. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I am attacking Billie even though she doesn't deserve it to avenge my Queen is not giving satirical babe. It's giving something but not satirical. Maybe unintentionally. 

I can't speak for that user but they're just using an analogy to elaborate on the retaliatory behavior of some Swift fans. As I mentioned in another thread, the rabbit hole will reveal that they are usually on the defense, not the offense like you guys insinuate. They're not "attacking Billie," they're defending themselves from people hiding behind Billie's album release (and her vinyl statement) to antagonize Taylor/her fans.

Analogies help simplify things when people may not be understanding another perspective. We have to try to simplify these things because we get overtly and unfairly mischaracterized like this way too often:

6 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Swifties are the most delusional,  insufferable,  creepy fanbase, it's worrying 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

2 hours ago, Rhyme said:

I guess Billie is the new target of the month for Swifties...

the most insufferable fanbase

:clack:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I can't speak for that user but they're just using an analogy to elaborate on the retaliatory behavior of some Swift fans. As I mentioned in another thread, the rabbit hole will reveal that they are usually on the defense, not the offense like you guys insinuate. They're not "attacking Billie," they're defending themselves from people hiding behind Billie's album release (and her vinyl statement) to antagonize Taylor/her fans.

Analogies help simplify things when people may not be understanding another perspective. We have to try to simplify these things because we get overtly and unfairly mischaracterized like this way too often:

Not to try to delve too deep into the mind of a Swiftie because that doesn't seem healthy for anyone but admitting that you're unfairly attacking an artist as retaliation doesn't help with these accusations.

10 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

We have to try to simplify these things because we get overtly and unfairly mischaracterized like this way too often:

• Haha 7

Damn Taylor has that girl shooked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.