Trump echoes Nazi Germany with "unified Reich" reference

Kassi

A video posted to Donald Trump's social media account on Monday has sparked controversy by including hypothetical news headlines referencing a "unified Reich" if he wins the November election.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What are your thoughts on this?

How do you think the media and political figures will respond? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Illuminati

• Kassi

• GhostBox

Top Posters In This Topic

he dont even hide it anymore. :biblio:

• Like 1

But I was told they're the same

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

DISGUSTING!

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

he dont even hide it anymore. :biblio:

Why would he? This is how he wins.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Americans, please get out and vote, quite literally the rest of the world's fate for the next four years is in your hands. Yes that living corpse Joe Biden isn't an ideal choice either but he is much better than this freakshow. You saw what happened with Hilary when people chose to vote for a third party or not at all

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Right 💀

I hope he's defeated for americas sake. 

• Like 2

I'm just curious but why do people dislike Biden more than Trump? 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

No you weren't. You were told your privilege as a Lithuanian national whose sole interest is continued US defense funding to your area of Europe makes you increasingly reluctant to acknowledge the reality of  Biden's (confusingly) expanding efforts to alienate his very own base who he needs to vote for him.

Of course Biden and Trump are nothing alike.

Trump continually feeds red meat to his base to try and entice them, even the most fringe of it. They're largely perfectly in tune.

While Biden and his own base of voters have never been more at odds than right now.

The only pertson who thinks Biden & Trump are the same is seemingly Biden in his continued efforts to appeal to Republican voters.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

what the f*k

Looks like we aren't getting long essays about how this is bad s:wan:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Communion said:

No you weren't. You were told your privilege as a Lithuanian national whose sole interest is continued US defense funding to your area of Europe makes you increasingly reluctant to acknowledge the reality of  Biden's (confusingly) expanding efforts to alienate his very own base who he needs to vote for him.

Of course Biden and Trump are nothing alike.

Trump continually feeds red meat to his base to try and entice them, even the most fringe of it. They're largely perfectly in tune.

While Biden and his own base of voters have never been more at odds than right now.

The only pertson who thinks Biden & Trump are the same is seemingly Biden in his continued efforts to appeal to Republican voters.

You love to pretend and lie when you know no one will compile a barrage of comments like you do :dies:

You mean to tell me you've never seen Biden and Trump being called the same and agreed with the comment? This isn't the first time you bring up my apparent privilege as a US vassal in the "forests of Lithuania" but what does my Lithuanian privilege mean exactly? What do I get to decide as opposed to you? You could move out of your country as a form of a meaningful protest. Currently your privilege as an American is to **** on Palestine and your political stance is to **** on Palestine even harder as a way to put those dems into their place as you infight.

What is your prediction for the US in the next 4 years after you beat Biden?

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

At least we can say Dems haven't been completely useless. They wanted a "strong Republican Party" and they're getting it. 

spacer.png

Edited by DAP

The fact that he's probably going to win is so scary :skull:

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

You mean to tell me you've never seen Biden and Trump being called the same

I literally never have seen such. What an odd claim to make. I have seen people criticize Biden for adopting policies of Trump's, confusingly because Democrat voters and Republican voters are explicitly not the same. 

Do you suddenly have an issue with pathologizing others? :confused: I don't think you should be ashamed of being Lithuanian. It seems like a beautiful country. But surely you see the irony when the largest single issue voters defending Biden's choices to help elect Trump are not even people who have the right to vote in America at all. Of course I as a proud Democrat am going to be concerned when foreign nationals are helping Trump get elected. 

Broke = "Progressives claim Biden and Trump are the same"

Woke = Biden and his inner circle are under some mass delusion that he and Trump are the same and is now trying to actively court Trump voters despite Democrats and Republicans being nothing alike as voters, only further legitimizing Trump and helping him get elected. 

Broke = "Leftists are single issue voters willing to throw away their country for a foreign country"

Woke " The largest bloc of single issue voters are ones who seemingly can't vote at all and who confusingly try to center American politics around the continued shipment of missiles and tanks to foreign nations despite this being a top concern of only 1-2% of Americans when polled. 

I mean, this kind of fringe extremism you're displaying feels like a psyop to actually help get Trump elected. Instead of actually discussing the horrors of Trump's fascist policies, you are seemingly instead defending Biden's choice to help get Trump elected. 

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

I'm just curious but why do people dislike Biden more than Trump? 

Basically *non*-voters focus purely on Gaza issue (which Netanyahu is 100% responsible for) wants to demonize Biden as much as they can. While at the same time, they also argue with us that Project 2025 is also just a propaganda and Trump would *totally* not gonna bomb anyone when he gets into power again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Communion said:

I literally never have seen such. What an odd claim to make. I have seen people criticize Biden for confusingly adopting policies of Trump's. because Democrat voters and Republican voters are explicitly not the same. 

Do you suddenly have an issue with pathologizing others? :confused: I don't think you should be ashamed of being Lithuanian. It seems like a beautiful country. But surely you see the irony when the largest single issue voters defending Biden's choices to help elect Trump are not even people who have the right to vote in America at all. Of course I am a proud Demcrar am going to be concerned when foreign nationals are helping Trump get elected. 

Broke = "Progressives claim Biden and Trump are the same"

Woke = Biden and his inner circle are under some mass delusion that he and Trump are the same and is now trying to actively court Trump voters despite Democrats and Republicans being nothing alike as voters. 

Broke = "Leftists are single issue voters willing to throw away their country for a foreign country"

Woke " The largest bloc of single issue voters are ones who seemingly can't vote and who confusingly try to center American politics around the continued shipment of missiles and tanks to foreign nations despite this being a top concern of only 1-2% of Americans when polled. 

I mean, this kind of fringe extremism you're displaying feels like a psyop to actually help get Trump elected. Instead of actually discuss the horrors of Trump's policies, you are seemingly defending Biden's choices to help get Trump elected. 

I mean, this kind of fringe extremism you're displaying feels like a psyop to actually help get Trump elected

Surely you see the projection there, who are you helping to get elected? :dies: Regardless of what I say, you, who advocates to not vote at all, will be the one who elects Trump to make Gaza beaches into beachfront plots for sale.

From being a super privileged east european american vassal state's citizen that's at the front of the inevitable conflict with russia, my super privileged opinion is that maybe you should look beyond what makes you feel good and look where your country is going.

You didn't answer what your prediction is for the US in 4 years because your only concern is yourself and getting Trump elected.

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

The masks are off.

It's pretty obvious by now that Trump is Hitler reincarnated. Americans often wondered how the German people allowed Hitler to come to power. Well, we are seeing the exact same thing play out now.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

All this fear mongering from the fake news and liberal media lmao. They saw what happened during Trump's presidency and they have been accusing the man of being a Nazi Hitler and dictator since 2016 and nothing happened, no genocide no war. While the one being genocidal is the current president and they promised that he's the one to bring normalcy or whatever :coffee2:

Edited by iam1925
add
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

30 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

All this fear mongering from the fake news and liberal media lmao. They saw what happened during Trump's presidency and they have been accusing the man of being a Nazi Hitler and dictator since 2016 and nothing happened, no genocide no war. While the one being genocidal is the current president and they promised that he's the one to bring normalcy or whatever :coffee2:

The discourse since 2016 have changed dramatically, and that's not only Trump's fault, but he plays a large part.

Pre-2016 your career would've been over, even as a conservative, if you was echoing Hitler-like rhetoric. So him coming back this time, in this climate, is only going to be worse.

If you think that when Trump is being elected it's going to get better for people en Gaza, idk what to tell you then. Don't come back crying when Trump doesn't act in your favour, but maybe you're just rooting for him deep inside.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

fear mongering fake news

How dense do you have to be to bypass trump himself using the phrase "unified reich" as fake news? Like, are you purposefully ignorant?

I'm sure people with this mindset will be screaming "fake news" right until they start throwing people in the gas chambers and mass graves.

To think that 20-something years ago a candidate's campaign was ended because he misspelled potato, and now we have people shifting goalposts to excuse a candidate who wants to be Hitler. ******* idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots.

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Americans, please get out and vote, quite literally the rest of the world's fate for the next four years is in your hands. Yes that living corpse Joe Biden isn't an ideal choice either but he is much better than this freakshow. You saw what happened with Hilary when people chose to vote for a third party or not at all

Seconding all of this ^

Choosing not to vote is a vote for trump. We all hate biden but he is still (somehow) the better option for both America and the world. PLEASE vote.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Illuminati said:

who are you helping to get elected?

The below is written in very plain English. I'm not sure what part of it is hard for you to read and understand?

On 12/31/2023 at 6:31 PM, Communion said:

@Vroom Vroom @Bloo @ClashAndBurn

A huge part of why Biden beat Trump is because he built trust amongst young progressives by claiming to adopt much of Sanders' agenda, and the driving force for his poor polling now is largely due to young voters/voters of color not voting / voting 3rd party due to that trust being broken.

That most big-name Dems *similarly* are seen as fakes and phonies like Biden is now is not then evidence to accept Biden's flaws and failures (which are almost guaranteed to hand Trump the presidency), but demand Democrats as a party recognize the desires of actual voters. Biden CAN win. He just can't win while enabling genocide. Biden CAN win. He just can't win while giving millions to ICE to snatch immigrants out of their homes in the middle of the night. Biden CAN win. He just can't win while ignoring mass economic suffering due to corporate greed and trying to run on a dead-end economic message of Bidenomics.

I agree it's not as simple as replacing Biden with another Dem just as corrupt and regressive as him. It's not his age or demeanor that is the issue. It's something existential at the core of the Democratic party, which is why partisan VBNMW Democrats who don't see Biden's refusal to shift leftward and course correct for the reckoning as it is are those who'll actually enable a Trump win.

This was essentially my comment to @Breathe On Moi. I WANT Biden to win. That's why it TERRIFIES me that he and so many in his administration are blatantly refusing the only viable pathway we have to defeat Trump (embracing the progressive policy desires of the actual Dem base).

Joe Biden won in 2020 due to progressives forcing policy concessions out of hom. 

If Biden wins in 2024, it'll be because the left forced him to reverse court on his rightward shift done over the course of his presidency. Any other pathway is not viable and will result in his loss- and progressives are the only ones trying to stop that. 

You don't care about trying to stop Trump from being elected. That's the point of your privilege. 

You want to jump right to what comes right after. Gimme more missiles. Gimme more tanks. Gimme generous aid packages. Thus you defend the quirks and ugliness in Biden's personal conservatism because you don't understand the political realities of America. You are helping to ensure Trump's victory in your chauvinism of trying to smother the concerns of the American people. 

"WHAT WILL AMERICA BE LIKE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED". You need to look in the mirror. You're high off a ego and sense of self that makes you think you somehow understand the threat of Trump better than those who will have to live under him and who have already. 

Trump must be defeated and that can only be done once Biden is brought to heel and his own attempts to throw this election to Trump are stopped. Trump is too great a threat to prioritize Biden's personal religious convictions regarding some rapture and Israel over the future of the American people. 

Edited by Communion
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.