Zedd - 'Telos'

Lee!!

Some good tracks here but that last one took me out. I thought the album had ended and a random muse track started playing on shuffle lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• sam.teas

• Lee!!

• STARFUCKER

Not his best, but it's alright, I like No Gravity best I think.

damn he fell off :/

• Like 1

excited to listen to this because Clarity is one of my favorite EDM albums... reactions in here have me a bit cautious but it can't be worse than the radio-pandering droplets he's been releasing over the past few years 

Do we know why it took him so long to drop an album and why none of his droplets were included?

Just gave this a listen! He's my fav DJ and the artist I've seen the most times live (8) and Clarity is my 5th fav album of all time. I really enjoyed the album, although it is not his best it is the perfect mix of his old sound and something brand new and orchestral.

Descensus, No Gravity, Lucky & Automatic Yes are my favs. Happy we finally got another full cohesive body of work from this king :clap3:

As a former Zedd stan, he's washed up now :suburban:

i can appreciate it for its musicality and complexity but after the screenshots he posted of people praising it only for this to be insanely underwhelming is…:deadvision:

The mixing is off and even if it's not as poppy as true colors there's still no highlights besides Descensus. Can't believe he made us wait for NINE ******* years for this trash :clack:

Not a fan of this Album. It doesn't have a clear vision and just feels like a weird mix of chill and experemintal stuff with some oriental influences 

Why didn't he include his second Katy song on this 😭 it would've helped launch things so much smoother

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.