• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• sam.teas

• Lee!!

• STARFUCKER

Love the cover

That's a beautiful cover, hope he booked good collabs for this

Seems a bit random since his last non-remix single was 2 years ago. But his two albums are still bops, so I will check out this one

Huh.  Telos (τέλος) means "end" in Greek.

It's been 9 years since true colors. I wonder if he'll serve EDM excellence like Clarity or pop ear candies like True Colors. As long as he doesn't serve the trash he's been serving since 2017 I'll be happy :cm:

Oh wow after 9 years… perched nontheless!

Oh, finally :gaycat7:it's been waaaaay too long. 

Posted (edited)

I randomly thought about him last week & how he hasn't put out an album since 2015… manifestation

Hoping for some good collabs! I loved True Colors (and also how I discovered Julia Michaels!)

Edited by perfectillusion204

24 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Huh.  Telos (τέλος) means "end" in Greek.

Is he Greek? :eli: wonder if it his last album 

Do we think he's releasing an album full of new tracks or will he just compile all his droplets since 2017 plus a couple of new tracks? I mean he has

1. Stay w/ Alessia Cara - 2017

2. Get Low 2/ Liam Payne - 2017

3. The Middle w/ Maren Morris - 2018

4. Happy Now w/ Elley Duhé - 2018

5. 365 w/ Katy Perry - 2019 (although the single cover for this had a different aesthetic)

6. Good Thing w/ Kehlani - 2019

7. Funny w/ Jasmine Thompson - 2020

8. Inside Out w/ Griff - 2020 

9. Make You Say w/ Maren Morris - 2022 (againsingle cover is a different aesthetic)

• Like 1

Serve us more Clarity's king :jonny5: 

Finally :jonny:

28 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Is he Greek? :eli: wonder if it his last album 

He's German/Russian. I think he will go independent or switch labels after this one, if the title is really that deep.

26 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Do we think he's releasing an album full of new tracks or will he just compile all his droplets since 2017 plus a couple of new tracks? I mean he has

5. 365 w/ Katy Perry - 2019 (although the single cover for this had a different aesthetic)

9. Make You Say w/ Maren Morris - 2022 (againsingle cover is a different aesthetic)

I would rather he retires than pull a stunt like this.:rip: 2 years without a proper single means I expect all new material

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

He's German/Russian. I think he will go independent or switch labels after this one, if the title is really that deep.

I would rather he retires than pull a stunt like this.:rip: 2 years without a proper single means I expect all new material

Right!? But honestly I always wondered why he never released an album with those droplets. The Middle and Stay bring almost 3 billion streams :rip:

And if this becomes his last album with his label it could make sense. Or make it a double album, one side with new music and the second with all the droplets

• Like 2

i completely forgot he never released an album with all those 2017-18 singles :rip: 

• Haha 1

Oh haven't seen or heard his name in years

but i'll check it out 

• Like 1

About time. 

• Like 1

Prayer circle he brings Foxes out of retirement for Clarity 2.0 :jonny:

• Like 3

randomly been listening to 'starving' a lot recently and didn't even connect it with the guy who did clarity and true colors til last week, so am lowkey perched for this now 

• Like 1

Its been years. So so excited. :gayriahcat1:

Even if i dont like his releases since Stay his two albums are some of my fave EDM records all time :gayoncecat3:Really excited for this one

6 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I mean while we're at it we might as well include Candyman featuring Aloe Blacc. We better at least get 5 new songs. Is their any reason as to why we're just now getting a new album from him after a decade? It's not like he didn't score hits either so the drought is rather weird

FYI, don't expect Zedd to include all of his standalone singles that were out from 2017 until 2022 in this album. The tracks that he's going to include are all new and they were recorded since 2022 (the oldest one, which isn't "Make You Say"). He mentioned that he worked with Jacob Collier and John Mayer, but he said that he wasn't looking for any known collaborators too, so it's not necessary to bring some of the female artists someone wants to make it happen because they're not.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Slayyyter collab confirmed then.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, STARFUCKER said:

Slayyyter collab confirmed then.

whatt?? really

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.