ICC prosecutor announces application for arrest warrants for Netanyahu & Gallant

FOCK

And so it begins

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

The Austrian/German tears have begun :rofl:

Bu-bu-but our genocidal maniac was elected to carry out the genocide!!

Considering who their most famous leader is, the Germans really shouldn't go down the "you're not a war criminal if you're elected" route. :hoetenks:

Good but i don't think anything to happen to them, they will be protected by their fellow western dogs

What a useless court, that has no power or jurisdiction to arrest Israeli officials. 

• Like 1

People shouldn't be surprised that warrants have been applied for Hamas as well. That's how the law works. What's significant is that they don't care. Hamas outright said they'd accept ICC warrants so long as Israel was also targeted, which it was. This is a massive defeat for Israel.

• Like 6

Not only incoherent, but also abhorrent and disgraceful. Matt Miller should be ashamed of himself and the bullshit he spews out of his mouth every goddamn day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LIT said:

People shouldn't be surprised that warrants have been applied for Hamas as well. That's how the law works. What's significant is that they don't care. Hamas outright said they'd accept ICC warrants so long as Israel was also targeted, which it was. This is a massive defeat for Israel.

Agreed. And let's not be blind to the fact that Hamas have absolutely committed war crimes too.

The question is "can the Western world apply the same standards to their allies?". The answer, obviously, is NO. 

2 hours ago, karma police said:

Hamas leaders was skipped

No one is curious or eagerly awaiting to see if leaders like Haniyeh will face adequate punishment for their crimes because most of us already know they will and have been emphasizing that cruelty in that Israeli civilians who were killed on 10/07 can't get justice for as long as Israel - not Hamas -rebukes the ICC and effectively stops either Israel or Hamas from being on trial for their actions. 

For context, Netanyahu will essentially be the first non-Putin European to be indicted by the ICC -

• Thanks 1

He's lucky dna test are banned in Israel, because his results would come up as 98% bullshi-

Don't threaten me with a good time.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, DAP said:

Don't threaten me with a good time.

spacer.png

Arrest warrants for all five living US presidents not named Carter? Yes please :duca: 

Bring in nearly everybody who's served in the House and Senate since the Afghan War too. War criminals, the lot of them.

• Like 1

Nothing will be done, Israel get to do what they want. The US will back them as they are its little ***** and the UK and Germany will always do what the US says. I'm sick of the US tbh

5 hours ago, Luckitty said:

Good but i don't think anything to happen to them, they will be protected by their fellow western dogs

They tried to do the same to Putin, didn't work.

7 hours ago, Communion said:

No one is curious or eagerly awaiting to see if leaders like Haniyeh will face adequate punishment for their crimes because most of us already know they will and have been emphasizing that cruelty in that Israeli civilians who were killed on 10/07 can't get justice for as long as Israel - not Hamas -rebukes the ICC and effectively stops either Israel or Hamas from being on trial for their actions. 

For context, Netanyahu will essentially be the first non-Putin European to be indicted by the ICC -

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

An embarassing and pointless effort from a powerless bureaucracy. Y'all realize they issued warrants for Hamas leaders and Putin back at the start of the Ukraine war as well right?

Unless this does anything to improve and protect the lives of Palestinians (it won't), there's literally no reason for applause. 

11 hours ago, Communion said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! :deadbanana4:

He said "elected leaders" and later on said "senior leader".

I'd love to know which elected leader of which country said this:

"this court [the ICC] was built for Africa and thugs like Putin"

From a few years ago.

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.