How do you like your espresso?

Tropical

Posted (edited)

I mean, an espresso is an espresso... When you add something to it, it's no longer an espresso 

Edited by tost1

Without it being pushed down my throat on Spotify, no matter how many times I skip it :bird:

• Haha 3

Iced caramel macchiato with coconut milk, second choice,  I prefer a blonde roast

iced matcha latte with oat milk 

• Like 2

I was forced to

• Haha 1

Triple expresso DARE ice coffee (no added sugar)  is the only right answer for me

Latte almost always, but an americano once in a blue moon.

Iced most of the time, but hot sometimes.

- So, I start with the espresso, then the milk

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZeUZoh8mtgvY66491 elm_ecomm_us_almd_32oz_carton_R3_Front_3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWOxqA1ZKnBDUHtK3qzB11deff8d96e71a310d72d02d298b830a_large.p

- Sweetened usually with erythritol and/or stevia + some oat or almond creamer. So...sugar and sugar alternatives working in harmony :toofunny2:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0L5IbFEkVxKBRrwJnB shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCdWXJuyUT2pui7oJDxshopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdlHcRpB44xMrJ_s7bt

66a6f5134d6a1bec1e9d916adabb6fa1_large.p81265da46534d8f9f853379f11702e54_large.p507e77414f026a1d48eca94323922556_large.p

- Sometimes I might want to use these (So many wonderful flavors 😋😋)

71ZWGevAlCL._UC256,256_CACC,256,256_.jpg 693f297ebc450102859f01bb535f5daf_large.p 

- Sometimes if I want a Mocha Latte I might use some Hot Cocoa

58adcc9e120d2ce105fee9a20c12b981_large.p

- And I don't know if this counts for Mocha but I like mixing my coffee with this at times... :dancehall:

ea8b8144533ff4c0dc28efd671d7120b_large.p

- And can't forget the occasional toppings

eb820050bc655ef61677ae3497f90c19_large.pimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXLcJ2FYXg82Mhll59y6l 

I gots the sweet tooth :alexz3:

19 hours ago, flower moon said:

small flat white >
double shot is standard for flat whites. if you have to ask for it, they dont know what a flat white is.

Honey I know exactly what a flat white is and I've worked as a barista. I'm simply being specific. Double shot is standard period in New Zealand.

3 hours ago, Tropical said:

Honey I know exactly what a flat white is and I've worked as a barista. I'm simply being specific. Double shot is standard period in New Zealand.

sorry didn't mean to come across as tho I was directing that at you.

you just reminded me of when I was in europe and flat whites would be on the menu but they were so bad. they had no idea what they really were.

41 minutes ago, flower moon said:

sorry didn't mean to come across as tho I was directing that at you.

you just reminded me of when I was in europe and flat whites would be on the menu but they were so bad. they had no idea what they really were.

All good all good - yes I've had many a botched flat white, milky ass weak lattes posing as flat whites everywhere you look. :toofunny2:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Espresso that is just espresso, thanks. Over ice so I can drink it faster. I love espresso. I have an espresso machine!

Second choice, poured over black iced coffee or a black cold brew.

Every now and then I do enjoy an oatmilk shaken expresso, though.

:gayalipacat5:

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

I don't drink coffee 

green tea >>>

Iced americano. Tiny squit of agave syrup. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.