Tyla

Jay L

12 hours ago, Automatic said:

Nervous about her performance tomorrow tbh :gaycat6:

Same. I think she will do great but the haters will be on the lookout lol. Is Gunna going to be there?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• Automatic

• Sex with Rih

• Cheers

I just hope she pops a advil before hand and goes all out.

AHHHH She won her first award :WAP:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay L said:

Same. I think she will do great but the haters will be on the lookout lol. Is Gunna going to be there?

Him & Skillibeng are both there :gaycat1:

• Thanks 1

she is so cute lol love her. congrats to tyla!! :clap3:

She got another one YESSSS :WAP:

Omg Best New artist:WAP:

It's great to see her performing again 

The hate & bullying aimed at her is so ridiculous and seems to be getting worse like... :deadbanana4:

Looks like the BET Awards performance might've been a little too much for her

That BET performance was everything. Tyla, my pretty girl! I am rooting for ha!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Automatic said:

Looks like the BET Awards performance might've been a little too much for her

I feel so bad for her. It sucks that she obviously needs more than a few days off to really recover but she's in the middle of her album promo and festival season so she's constantly on the go :deadbanana2: I hope she's still able to do some festival dates this summer. Rock in Rio could be huge for her so I hope she conserves her energy enough for that one at least

i had suspected it was a back injury, sad to hear it hadn't completely healed, hope she focuses on healing more than anything, she's already proved she's an amazing performer so them tour tickets will sell like hot cakes regardless :heart:

That's so unfortunate. Wishing her all the best of luck in her recovery.

First Normani, now her. Damn. 

Inhale harder
Wanna feel your heartbeat louder

erica-banks-princess-of-rap-female-rappe

LOOOOOVE THIS SONG! It randomly just clicked with me! I might have to stan miss Tyla..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2024 at 4:03 AM, Jay L said:

I feel so bad for her. It sucks that she obviously needs more than a few days off to really recover but she's in the middle of her album promo and festival season so she's constantly on the go :deadbanana2: I hope she's still able to do some festival dates this summer. Rock in Rio could be huge for her so I hope she conserves her energy enough for that one at least

Honestly they needs to cancel everything except Rock In Rio for now. She needs to REST all the summer and maybe she can be fully healed by September. I saw the VMA rumors! Hope she can make it 

• Like 1

Is the Sabrina feature confirmed? I'm so excited for it:WAP:

On 7/6/2024 at 1:00 PM, Sex with Rih said:

Is the Sabrina feature confirmed? I'm so excited for it:WAP:

Not 100% since the track list isn't out yet but I think it's coming. Their interaction on IG definitely felt like they were teasing a song imo. Tyla dabbling in the pop girl scene :jonnycat: I'm ready

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jay L said:

Not 100% since the track list isn't out yet but I think it's coming. Their interaction on IG definitely felt like they were teasing a song imo. Tyla dabbling in the pop girl scene :jonnycat: I'm ready

Apparently the name of the song is 4:11

On 7/7/2024 at 5:36 AM, Adama said:

Honestly they needs to cancel everything except Rock In Rio for now. She needs to REST all the summer and maybe she can be fully healed by September. I saw the VMA rumors! Hope she can make it 

i really hope she's good by september :dancehall:

my home girl is flying to australia just to see her with me :heart:

also she needs to add breathe me to her festival setlist

INHALE HARDER WANNA FEEL UR HEART BEAT LOUDER

• Thanks 1

I'd rather her take time off to recover fully :gaycat6: but if she's feeling good enough to perform then I'm excited for her to get more international promo. We'll see if this gets canceled too lol

Yeah, I'm confused as to why her team keeps booking festivals knowing it's hard on her :rip: I saw some clips of one of her festival performances she actually went through with and she essentially just walks around for like 95% of it so I don't get it.

On a positive note, she's been in the studio so much lately and that's exciting to me. I need the next era to start Q1 2025 :khalyan2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.