Zionist Addicted to Cheese Goes to $6K/Week Rehab, Relapses Amid Anti-Israel Protests

mercurialworld

From The New York Post:

A Manhattan law school student was so hooked on cheese she had to go to rehab to end her insatiable appetite for dairy, she told The Post. 

Adela Cojab said her Camembert cravings began during her junior year at New York University, in spring 2018, when she binged almost daily on the "cheapest" bricks of white cheddar and Parmesan she could find.

"I stopped by either Morton Williams or by Whole Foods and I would just buy cheese, and I would literally just eat a block of cheese with my hands," said Cojab, 27, often while sitting on the floor of her Midtown apartment alone in the dark. "It was the only thing that would make me feel somewhat whole." 

Attending a two-week wellness retreat at Hilton Head Health in South Carolina, which costs at minimum $5,820 a week, helped the asiago addict gain control over her eating disorder.

Instructors and counselors taught her the basics of how to order and prepare healthy meals, count calories and consider healthier snacks, like blueberries or popcorn in lieu of havarti.

Her weight has since dropped to a string-cheese-slim 123 pounds, in part aided by Ozempic prescribed to deal with her diabetes risk, she said.

"I dabble, but not in the way that I used to before," she said, adding the recent waves of anti-Israel encampments at Columbia and other universities prompted brief relapses.

"When I'm really stressed, I'll have a block of cheese, but it doesn't happen that often." 

So, ATRL, have you ever been addicted to cheese?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

**** her but honestly I get it

the only thing that keeps me from overdosing on cheese is my wallet

• Haha 4

Wtf is that title?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

this thread title :dies:

spacer.png

Cheese addiction is a serious condition :mazen: I can't eat it and it's the one thing I miss :thing:

6 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Wtf is that title?

my exact words :deadbanana4:

No I haven't been addicted to cheese and neither has Billie Eilish as we are both vegans now go and stream HMHAS

:deadbanana2:

Whoever wrote this is so unserious. "String cheese slim", "Asiago addict" :rip:

• Haha 1

You can afford to spend that much on rehab? :rip: Talk about Champagne Problems 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheese The Bachelor Au GIF by BachelorInParadiseAU

I like cheese too

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JO1s said:

Wtf is that title?

From her Wikipedia: She is known for advocating against antisemitism and for Zionist causes.

tenor.gif

Cheese addiction?

I'm addicted to coke. Sometimes it gives me anxiety when I drink more than a can in a day. :frown:

I too would like to be string-cheese slim :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.