FBI warns Worldwide Pride month celebrations could be targeted by terrorists

Gwendolyn

Is Gotmik performing

We'll be ready

shoot-shooting.gif

This is concerning and coming from the FBI, you just know that something is gonna happen. I still hope it won't. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

Can't tell if you're joking but these kind of comments aren't helpful :rip:

I Just deleted. Youre right. Fear mongering and havin apocalyptic scenarios will not help anyone.
We all need to stand strong and fight for our rights. Even if we dont have anyone in our side in the political spectrum :giraffe:
If the gays from the past were able to have rights we will be able to protect them with force.

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

I'm confused, where these terrorists coming from. Like, Pride Month Parades won't on last year and the year before that what has changed. If they say domestic terrorist, which group because they can't mean the Free Palastine Movement. 

This coming from the FBI makes it extra scary because they've been super accurate with their warnings lately. We shouldn't let stuff like this make us spiral into fear, but please stay vigilant and safe if you attend Pride events this year :heart2:

On 5/18/2024 at 6:12 AM, VOSS said:

Probably by Zionists

Exactly. They actually contribute the biggest funding to its basis operations in Morocco, Jordan and other countries. Always have been, always will.  

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.