Miranda! & Kenia OS - "Siempre Que Lo Beso"

Movimento Perpétuo

Argentina's electropop kings joined with the Mexican pop sensation and delivered a HUGE DANCE-POP BANGER :jonny5:

The girls who loves pop jams will love this.

Oh hell no Argentina excellence with that tik tok fad :mazen:

• Like 1

Love the beat but I wish I didn't have that Kenia girl. 

• Like 1

I can't stop listening to this :jonny5:

kenia os the princess that you are

Even when trying to leave my bias toward this Kenia girl aside, her voice on the chorus is a bit grating for such a great beat.

Her feat with La Joaqui works way better.

22 hours ago, James_XL said:

Even when trying to leave my bias toward this Kenia girl aside, her voice on the chorus is a bit grating for such a great beat.

Her feat with La Joaqui works way better.

Genuine question. Why is everyone so hostile towards Kenia? She is getting DRAGGED hard on Miranda's account page as well :deadbanana: 

She is not known here in Brazil so I have no idea why everyone in LatAm seem to hate her :deadvision:

43 minutes ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Genuine question. Why is everyone is hostile towards Kenia? She is getting DRAGGED hard on Miranda's account page as well :deadbanana: 

She is not known here in Brazil so I have no idea why everyone in LatAm seem to hate her :deadvision:

I'm not actually sure why outside of Argentina, but in here there was a huge fight between her and Lali's fandom. And Lali did asked her fans to stop but Kenia didn't.

So even if she's actually not known as an artist here people already have a misconception about her.

• Thanks 1

It's kinda good! I've added it to this playlist 

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2024 at 9:47 PM, alfonso12 said:

Love the beat but I wish I didn't have that Kenia girl. 

Oop I'm switching. Listened to this with my headphones and it's a bop I fear. :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

This is lowkey underperforming. Where are the Kenia stans supporting this bop? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.