Cardi B says she's not voting in the next election: "I don't f— with both of y'all"

fijitears

You know what they say about broken clocks :clap3:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Communion

• Kassi

• ForgottenSoul

Shoutout to her for saying it

• Like 2

LOUDER :clap3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Cesar said:

how long till the "vote blue, no matter who" libs threatens a BIPOC woman with her rights over not voting for biden

spacer.png

How long until you try to deflect onto a Stan war and criticize beyonce of all artists for not being political enough 

pls don't attach Ari to your takes girl 

(:clap3: for Cardi speaking up)

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lemme restan her

• Like 3

This is why I find it nonsensical to say that you should always vote no matter what. Because truly in this case Biden is at least as bad as Trump at the bare minimum. There is no "lesser evil" here so voting Democrat stopped being a virtue a long ass time ago and it 100% is not in this case. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, byzantium said:

Trump is evil, but if you think moving an embassy is the same as committing a genocide, then maybe you should inform yourself a bit more on the meaning of words. 

Trump is way more on Israel's side and he moved the American embassy in Israel which caused a lot of issues or did you not know that? 

I dont think Joe is committing genocide either like what? 

You know what lets wait and see when Trump wins how he supports Israel to actually show what supporting genocide is. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

4 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Trump is way more on Israel's side and he moved the American embassy in Israel which caused a lot of issues or did you not know that? 

I dont think Joe is committing genocide either like what? 

You know what lets wait and see when Trump wins how he supports Israel to actually show what supporting genocide is. 

Why are you acting like Biden is holding back on his support of Israel? He's come out fully supporting them and hasn't criticised them whatsoever and has given them what they want -- tens of billions and approaching hundreds of billions in support. Not only that what is he saying about the censorship on American college campuses speaking out against Israel? Nothing. 

Biden cemented himself to be as bad as Trump and Trump has yet to showcase being so gung-ho about funding the war so it's still just an assumption if he'd do it to the same extent, let alone at all. Being pro-Israel doesn't mean you automatically want to fund the war, especially with conservative tilts wanting to not get involved in international affairs and be isolationists. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not voting isn't wise either. At least consider voting for a third first.

OT: There is nothing democratic about American elections. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Not voting isn't wise either. At least consider voting for a third first.

OT: There is nothing democratic about American elections. 

One person not voting does nothing and third party votes in the US is useless. 

4 hours ago, byzantium said:

Trump is evil, but if you think moving an embassy is the same as committing a genocide, then maybe you should inform yourself a bit more on the meaning of words. 

? The genocide didn't begin with Biden, Trump is exactly as complicit as Biden is, along with every other US president since 1948

anyway I'm voting for Biden. But I do think Trump will probably win and we're all going to be extra ****** and everything's gonna burn down which is what yall seem to want.

On 5/16/2024 at 5:58 PM, Mr.X said:

Good for her, I would do the same if I were a voter in the USA.

**** them both, they are as bad as each other

I mean you can criticise Biden until the cows come home but to say he is as bad as Trump is just objectively wrong. Besides everything else, Trump tried to overthrow American democracy. Like what are you even talking about sis

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, byzantium said:

Israel have been committing genocide for decades, and have been propped up by every single US President in doing so. It's pointless comparing presidents in this way.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dinorhino said:

Why are you acting like Biden is holding back on his support of Israel? He's come out fully supporting them and hasn't criticised them whatsoever and has given them what they want -- tens of billions and approaching hundreds of billions in support. Not only that what is he saying about the censorship on American college campuses speaking out against Israel? Nothing. 

Biden cemented himself to be as bad as Trump and Trump has yet to showcase being so gung-ho about funding the war so it's still just an assumption if he'd do it to the same extent, let alone at all. Being pro-Israel doesn't mean you automatically want to fund the war, especially with conservative tilts wanting to not get involved in international affairs and be isolationists. 

First of all, for people who actually live in the US, Trump is ALWAYS going to be a far worse choice than Biden, no matter how much money any president has given or will give to Israel in the future.  I can't at some of ya'll seriously suggesting Biden is somehow worse than Trump, like you forgot what things were like during Trump's presidency or you're letting Biden's support of a foreign war cloud your judgement.

And for reference, ANY sitting and elected US president would be funding and supporting Israel to some extent, not because they actually care about that country, but due to it being one of the most important US military hubs and allies in that entire region.  All former US Presidents, Trump included, would sacrifice Palestine to protect this, that's how messed up things are.  I obviously do not support this.

• Thanks 2

She also wished death upon some of her fans family members. I wont be taking political advice from whoever this is. :dies: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Archetype said:

First of all, for people who actually live in the US, Trump is ALWAYS going to be a far worse choice than Biden, no matter how much money any president has given or will give to Israel in the future.  I can't at some of ya'll seriously suggesting Biden is somehow worse than Trump, like you forgot what things were like during Trump's presidency or you're letting Biden's support of a foreign war cloud your judgement.

And for reference, ANY sitting and elected US president would be funding and supporting Israel to some extent, not because they actually care about that country, but due to it being one of the most important US military hubs and allies in that entire region.  All former US Presidents, Trump included, would sacrifice Palestine to protect this, that's how messed up things are.  I obviously do not support this.

They all know this they just hate Biden just like they Hated Hillary. They could care less that Trump installed 3 right wing psychopaths in the supreme court and could install even more. Or about Trump rolling back climate regulations, Health regulations, wants to end democracy and install loyalists to every branch of the government or anything else. It doesnt matter to them. :dies: 

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

She also wished death upon some of her fans family members. I wont be taking political advice from whoever this is. :dies: 

how do those 2 correlate at all:rip: she wasn't even giving political advice lmao

in that case you shouldn't be talking about politics either since you posted in a shawn mendes shirtless thread

• Haha 1

mods please don't merge this with the other one, this is different x

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)

Cardi's statement was very strong and I understand her. I hope Biden wins because Trump would be worse in many ways. But I understand everyone who is disgusted by Biden and doesn't want to give him their vote. We have European elections coming up and I feel the same way. The parties on the left blindly support Netanjahu and I would prefer not to give them my vote, but I also don't want Europe to become even more right-wing. We have a party that is against the war but is problematic for other reasons. I'm thinking about giving the party my vote anyway.

Edited by Anthinos
  • Like 6

We love her again :clap3:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Anthinos said:

Cardi's statement was very strong and I understand her. I hope Biden wins because Trump would be worse in many ways. But I understand everyone who is disgusted by Biden and doesn't want to give him their vote. We have European elections coming up and I feel the same way. The parties on the left blindly support Netanyahu and I would prefer not to give them my vote, but I also don't want Europe to become even more right-wing. We have a party that is against the war but is problematic for other reasons. I'm thinking about giving the party my vote anyway.

yeah fr, if i was in america i would never be able to bring myself to vote for biden knowing my vote is continuing a genocide, but i could never vote for trump either knowing my vote would do the same and so much more

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The best thing she's ever spit :clap3:

I appreciate that she doesn't shy away from voicing her political takes out of fear of retribution. She's right, it just boils down to humanity.

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 11

31 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I said Biden is at least as bad as Trump at this point and there are diminishing returns to whole schtick of voting for the lesser of two evils. If Trump is also going to inherently support Israel then voting for Biden isn't the play if you want a ceasefire and an end to Israel's terror in Palestine. And it's still theory crafting because no President has to fund Israel in this conflict specifically. Israel relies on the US way more than the inverse. 

Trump has actually criticised Israel to certain extents in the conflict compared to Biden who has been extremely gung ho and doubling down on support of Israel so the inherent notion that Trump is going to support Israel to the same extent isn't even necessarily true either. 

34 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

They all know this they just hate Biden just like they Hated Hillary. They could care less that Trump installed 3 right wing psychopaths in the supreme court and could install even more. Or about Trump rolling back climate regulations, Health regulations, wants to end democracy and install loyalists to every branch of the government or anything else. It doesnt matter to them. :dies: 

You evidently don't care about the war if you're still saying vote for Biden because you don't like Trump lmao. 

In addition to that, voting on a micro scale is worthless anyways. If I took away both of your rights to vote it would have zero impact on any Presidential election. The only incentive on an individual scale is to vote out of emotion and when both options are legitimately shite and not even to a similar extent of Trump vs Hilary, lmao. 

Much respect for her, very few celebs are speaking on this :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.