Cardi B says she's not voting in the next election: "I don't f— with both of y'all"

fijitears

I'm voting for Biden but only because Trump is 10x worse. That's how bad our political system has gotten. Tell us we can't fund progressive policies but continue to pump out endless funds for war.

This country needs to its **** together. 

:clack:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Communion

• Kassi

• ForgottenSoul

oh Biden...it's beyond time to change course or SOMETHING to save this ship :rip:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

of course the sexxxy red fan is a trumper you can't make this sht up 

I am not but you sure as hell are 

• Confused 1

I get not wanting to vote for any of them since they're both trash, unfortunately the MAGA people isn't going to sit this one out :skull:

Just because someone don't vote for either one or at all doesn't mean they are exempted from the responsibility of risk and damage done by the result. I hate when people use this excuse to try to show that they are so "smart" and beyond all of this, such like "HA see, I told you they are both bad and I am so glad I didn't vote for him. I knew it all along!". LIKE gurl we know they are BOTH bad. The goal right now is pick the one is that is LESS BAD because there is no other choice due to how f***ed the system is. We gotta make the best out of the worst, GO VOTE! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, byzantium said:

Trump was president for 4 years and did not manage to actively support a genocide.  

The bar is literally in the lowest level of heII for these two but it is still somehow a bar Biden cannot surpass.

Plus during the trump presidency we had some of the biggest social movements since the 60s.  

But it's a mute issue because it's abundantly clear that neither of these men should be president and we are f*cked either way.  

Trump managed to kill over a million Americans buy downplaying a deathly virus, denying hospitals supply, cost millions to be unemployed etc

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Flower said:

Just because someone don't vote for either one or at all doesn't mean they are exempted from the responsibility of risk and damage done by the result. I hate when people use this excuse to try to show that they are so "smart" and beyond all of this, such like "HA see, I told you they are both bad and I am so glad I didn't vote for him. I knew it all along!". LIKE gurl we know they are BOTH bad. The goal right now is pick the one is that is LESS BAD because there is no other choice due to how f***ed the system is. We gotta make the best out of the worst, GO VOTE! 

She'd be voting in a safe blue state regardless though right? Her sitting out this election won't make her responsible for Trump, the person responsible for stopping Trump is Biden. Biden must craft a compelling message to the American electorate to win the electoral college votes needed to earn a second term. It's on him, not on Cardi B.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Both candidates are so old they need a Flomax to go peepee at night.

America is doomed :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

She'd be voting in a safe blue state regardless though right? Her sitting out this election won't make her responsible for Trump, the person responsible for stopping Trump is Biden. Biden must craft a compelling message to the American electorate to win the electoral college votes needed to earn a second term. It's on him, not on Cardi B.

Yes technically, but the more important part here she is a famous celebrity and her opinion may sway someone else's opinion that are in a swing state. Now I dont know who cares about Cardi B's opinion on politics, hopefully no one :bibliahh: Advocating for not voting is almost never a good thing in general regardless of the reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

concubine
Posted (edited)

Trump is quite literally on the left of Biden these days, you people can never make anyone ashamed of voting for him anymore.. have fun with dementia Joe

Edited by concubine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

7 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Trump managed to kill over a million Americans buy downplaying a deathly virus, denying hospitals supply, cost millions to be unemployed etc

I mean if you are going to associate covid deaths with presidential performance, far more Americans died from covid during the Biden presidency than the Trump presidency.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I'm still voting regardless, but something HAS to change for the 2028 election cycle. We cannot continue voting for the "lesser of two evils" anymore. 

Why does something have to change?  Both parties seem pretty comfortable giving us evil candidates.  And the wealthy donors funding them will never support anyone that might threaten their wealth.  In 2028 we will get two bad candidates again like in 2024, 2020, and 2016 and the democrats will continue to use rhetoric like, "vote for the better of two evils" and "this is the most important election of our lifetime". 

9 hours ago, Flower said:

There are many countries in the world where citizens are not allowed to vote at all - we are lucky in America that we can vote and we should not take it for granted. Proudly boasting about NOT voting is not the flex some people think it is. Some people would gladly trade places with you to be able to vote for their leaders.

There will never be a presidential candidate that is perfectly aligned with your values or ticks every single box you want in a leader - sometimes, like in 2024, both options may be a god damn mess. But as a voter, you can at least try to choose the option you think will be the best of the options available. Theres a lot of shadiness going on once votes are cast with gerrymandering, electoral college, etc., but as an individual voter, at least do what's within your control.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, byzantium said:

Trump was president for 4 years and did not manage to actively support a genocide.  

The bar is literally in the lowest level of heII for these two but it is still somehow a bar Biden cannot surpass.

Plus during the trump presidency we had some of the biggest social movements since the 60s.  

But it's a mute issue because it's abundantly clear that neither of these men should be president and we are f*cked either way.  

Trump is much more against supporting Ukraine, and there IS still an ongoing genocide happening in there, which will then spread to Russia's other neighboring countries when Trump becomes the president. 

But I guess that's fine and good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Trump is much more against supporting Ukraine, and there IS still an ongoing genocide happening in there, which will then spread to Russia's other neighboring countries when Trump becomes the president. 

But I guess that's fine and good.

First of all, what is happening in Ukraine is terrible but not a genocide.  

Second, no one said that was fine and good…except for you.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, byzantium said:

I mean if you are going to associate covid deaths with presidential performance, far more Americans died from covid during the Biden presidency than the Trump presidency.  

Let's not start that bs by time Biden entered office covid was out of control bc of Trump! TBH we really don't know how many died bc Trump demanded the CDC to stop reporting numbers and we had to get numbers from John Hopkins.. all bc "they were making him look bad" his words not mine, so don't even try that bullshit you trying. Biden saved lives, Trump killed lives

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Donquizote said:

:clack:SPILLED

Imagine voting for Genocide Joe :suburban:

I mean Trump would be even worse so.. 

Imagine not voting for Genocide Joe and letting even someone worse in..

People can keep spouting about Joe while he loses and way more Palestine people die under Trump. 

22 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

She may get dragged via twitter for this (by liberals/neoliberals) but she isn't in the minority with this sentiment. Millions are going to sit this election out.

Biden is also losing key swing states to Trump in the polls. Biden is too concerned with a fascist, foreign country and trying to appeal to Nicki Haley voters than to his own voting blocks. MOST AMERIICANS SUPPORT A PERMENANT CEASE FIRE. This isn't a ~radical left~ talking point. Even people who are apolitical believes Israel war on Gaza is beyond the pale. Take that stance and compound it with all of Biden's broken campaign promises, his age and how ineffective his presidency has been. And this is the outcome with voters.

You say this but Trump is fully on Israel's side and still leading in the polls what does this say? Most people want a cease-fire sure but Neither Israel nor Hamas want it. 

FYI Trump has been leading for ages I doubt the Palestine situation even hurt Biden in polls. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

14 hours ago, byzantium said:

How uninformed are you.. Trump literally moved the American Embassy and is even more on Israel's side than Joe. 

If anything Trump did support Genocide against Americans with how he dealt with covid. 

• Like 1

Just finished registering to vote in every swing state so I can vote for Jill Stein 6+ times.

:clack:

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

How uninformed are you.. Trump literally moved the American Embassy and is even more on Israel's side than Joe. 

If anything Trump did support Genocide against Americans with how he dealt with covid. 

Trump is evil, but if you think moving an embassy is the same as committing a genocide, then maybe you should inform yourself a bit more on the meaning of words. 

2 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Let's not start that bs by time Biden entered office covid was out of control bc of Trump! TBH we really don't know how many died bc Trump demanded the CDC to stop reporting numbers and we had to get numbers from John Hopkins.. all bc "they were making him look bad" his words not mine, so don't even try that bullshit you trying. Biden saved lives, Trump killed lives

You are the one that brought it up.  All I am saying is it's kind of a dumb point to bring up.  

5 hours ago, byzantium said:

Why does something have to change?  Both parties seem pretty comfortable giving us evil candidates.  And the wealthy donors funding them will never support anyone that might threaten their wealth.  In 2028 we will get two bad candidates again like in 2024, 2020, and 2016 and the democrats will continue to use rhetoric like, "vote for the better of two evils" and "this is the most important election of our lifetime". 

Girl…this is why we need a change, no? :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Girl…this is why we need a change, no? :biblio:

My point is, it does not need to change for those benefiting from the status quo so it will not change. 

• Thumbs Down 1

how long till the "vote blue, no matter who" libs threatens a BIPOC woman with her rights over not voting for biden

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.