Morehouse (Black College) students distance from Biden amidst genocide

Armani?

• Like 6

Huh? But I was told by the punditry class that black students were content with being used as props and not inclined to protest against an ongoing genocide. What happened here? How could the Matt Yglesiases and Nate Silvers of the world gotten it so wrong? :eek: 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

MILLIONS will sit this election out (as they did in 2016 in not coming out to support Clinton). And I can't wait to not vote for Biden. And I'm going to keep saying it. :heart2:

Also, Biden's ironclad commitment to a foreign country that is undeniably committing genocide is far more nefarious than anything that occurred during Trump's presidency. I can't think of anything other than kids in cages (which liberals/neoliberals no longer cared about once Trump was voted out). But even then, there's kids in cages under Biden as there were under Obama. I would expect this sinister behavior from Trump but not the "decent guy", Joe Biden.   

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

MILLIONS will sit this election out (as they did in 2016 in not coming out to support Clinton). And I can't wait to not vote for Biden. And I'm going to keep saying it. :heart2:

Also, Biden's ironclad commitment to a foreign country that is undeniably committing genocide is far more nefarious than anything that occurred during Trump's presidency. I can't think of anything other than kids in cages (which liberals/neoliberals no longer cared about once Trump was voted out). But even then, there's kids in cages under Biden as there were under Obama. I would expect this sinister behavior from Trump but not the "decent guy", Joe Biden.   

You are privileged enough to screw over thousands of LGBT people for your own back pats :celestial2: gross 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

12 minutes ago, Hex said:

You are privileged enough to screw over thousands of LGBT people for your own back pats :celestial2: gross 

You are privileged enough to screw over thousands of Palestinian children for your aging Biden

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Biden is terrible on Palestine, but not hoping for a Trump presidency is incredibly short sighted. Who do you think you're punishing?

Trump will be 100x worse and will give 0 fcks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Damien M said:

Biden is terrible on Palestine, but not hoping for a Trump presidency is incredibly short sighted. Who do you think you're punishing?

Then the Democrats should listen.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Damien M said:

Typical Liberal "But Trump" ism

spacer.png

Maybe Genocide Joe and his party should listen to what his constituents want for once.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

I don't like Trump but the "kids in cages" thing was an Obama project:

'Kids in cages': It's true that Obama built the cages at the border. - The Washington Post

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

You are privileged enough to screw over thousands of Palestinian children for your aging Biden

Single issue voters are selfish and privileged. Yourself included. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Typical Liberal "But Trump" ism

spacer.png

Maybe Genocide Joe and his party should listen to what his constituents want for once.

You privileged people live in a simulation. These are the two choices. 

I'm a dick because I would have dragged these kids if I was the school President. 

"First of all, you're not global citizens, you're American citizens." :fish1:

Anyway, Biden will give the graduation speech and those students are free not to attend. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

29 minutes ago, Hex said:

28 minutes ago, Hex said:

You privileged people live in a simulation. These are the two choices. 

Nah. My country is facing the most obvious case of genocide the world has witnessed since World War 2. So yes, this is my single-issue I am voting on. Both (actually all 3, including RFK Jr) are old white genocidal freaks. So I will be voting on mother Jill Stein. If Biden loses simply based on this one single issue, it is his fault and his fault alone.

Have a great day, dupe account!

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Hex said:

Imagine calling someone privileged for caring about Palestinians. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I'm a dick because I would have dragged these kids if I was the school President. 

"First of all, you're not global citizens, you're American citizens." :fish1:

Anyway, Biden will give the graduation speech and those students are free not to attend. 

And are American citizens supposed to be complicit in genocide?:rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

According to right-wing Dems and pundits that's the sensible, moderate position. 

• Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Armani? said:

They're not. :rip:

In fact, it's the opposite. The US is using its influence to reduce civilian casualties of this war.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

I am curious how Biden's speech goes. 

While we've seen a lot of chaos on college campuses, the graduation protests have been a lot more muted. Do I think Biden will get heckled when he goes to Morehouse? Yes. Do I think it'll be as severe as some people are hoping? Probably not, no. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kassi said:

They're not. :rip:

In fact, it's the opposite. The US is using its influence to reduce civilian casualties of this war.

No one is falling for that good cop, bad cop routine from Biden and Netanyahu.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

No one is falling for that good cop, bad cop routine from Biden and Netanyahu.

There's no good cop/bad cop. There's Likud, Hamas, and innocent civilians caught in between.

The US, like Qatar and Egypt, are a third party to the conflict and working to facilitate humanitarian aid. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Nah. My country is facing the most obvious case of genocide the world has witnessed since World War 2. So yes, this is my single-issue I am voting on. Both (actually all 3, including RFK Jr) are old white genocidal freaks. So I will be voting on mother Jill Stein. If Biden loses simply based on this one single issue, it is his fault and his fault alone.

Have a great day, dupe account!

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Imagine calling someone privileged for caring about Palestinians. 

Blood is on the hands of democratic voters who will sit out this election and allow trump to completely eliminate Palestine to a much further extent. This isn't rocket science. Trump will cause MORE Palestinians to perish. 

it selfish for you to allow this to happen just for your "good conscience". The Palestinian people would want you to vote for a president who would cause less death and destruction… which unfortunately is Biden. Crazy to say but it is true. 

You are ignorant and selfish if you don't see that Trump would be even more extreme. That is why you are selfish. You are willingly choosing the path for exponentially MORE Palestinians to perish. 

These are unbelievably hard times, war times. This is when you MUST choose the lesser of two evils. Would you rather 5 bullets in your chest or 10? Pretty easily you'd choose 5… same logic applies here 

Edited by Hex
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

Blood is on the hands of democratic voters who will sit out this election and allow trump to completely eliminate Palestine to a much further extent. This isn't rocket science. Trump will cause MORE Palestinians to perish. 

it selfish for you to allow this to happen just for your "good conscience". The Palestinian people would want you to vote for a president who would cause less death and destruction… which unfortunately is Biden. Crazy to say but it is true. 

You are ignorant and selfish if you don't see that Trump would be even more extreme. That is why you are selfish. You are willingly choosing the path for exponentially MORE Palestinians to perish. 

These are unbelievably hard times, war times. This is when you MUST choose the lesser of two evils. Would you rather 5 bullets in your chest or 10? Pretty easily you'd choose 5… same logic applies here 

I live in a red state and voted for Biden in 2020, but don't expect me to vote for him no matter what. He is already losing Arab American, Black American, Gen Z, and even centrist Democrat support over many issues. Gaza, inflation, and his age/memory issues are making him a historically weak candidate. Dems should stop blaming voters and blame the Dem establishment that saddled us with a horrible candidate.

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I live in a red state and voted for Biden in 2020, but don't expect me to vote for him no matter what. He is already losing Arab American, Black American, Gen Z, and even centrist Democrat support over many issues. Gaza, inflation, and his age/memory issues are making him a historically weak candidate. Dems should stop blaming voters and blame the Dem establishment that saddled us with a horrible candidate.

Notice how you are still centering yourself in this conversation, not Palestinians or the people who will INFINITELY suffer more with Trump and his party in power…. Just for your little back pat of "sticking it to the Dems".

People's lives are hanging in the balance. You have one option that is terrible and one option that is probably the close thing on this earth to evil. Choose wisely. Not voting means a vote towards Trump this time around. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

Notice how you are still centering yourself in this conversation, not Palestinians or the people who will INFINITELY suffer more with Trump and his party in power…. Just for your little back pat of "sticking it to the Dems".

People's lives are hanging in the balance. You have one option that is terrible and one option that is probably the close thing on this earth to evil. Choose wisely. Not voting means a vote towards Trump this time around. 

My state hasn't gone to a Democrat in a presidential election in decades. You really should be spending time trying to move Biden on Palestine and talking to your friends about voting, or donating to an important cause rather than trying to get me to vote for the warmonger in chief.

31 minutes ago, Hex said:

Blood is on the hands of democratic voters

Well, you got that part right.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.