• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitanicSurvivor

• Hephaestus

• Club classic

• KasioKas

Gag, this looks way more interesting than I expected. Perched for the gameplay :duca:

• Like 1

THIS IS FIRE OMG I'M SO PERCHED:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Posted (edited)

The way EVERYONE in AC fanbase is perched, even Ezio fans OMG this game is gonna SNATCH

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

C'mon POC main chars! :clap3:Trailers usually always look good though, excited for gameplay footage and in game visuals.

• Like 2

took them long enough :WAP:  (and the ghost of tsushima comparison will be brutal) :WAP:

Just now, truthteller said:

(and the ghost of tsushima comparison will be brutal) 

Just like origins was compared to witcher and valhalla to god of war. this time we are prepared for incoming meltdowns:rip:

Looks good, can't wait! :duca: :duca: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Both main characters look great! I'm not a mega AC fan. Origins was great and I loved Ancient Egypt. I'm still curious though and might play it.

Edited by Anthinos
  • Like 1

this looks AMAZING

come on black KING 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

A bunch of random info taken from Ubisoft Shop (where there are in game stills too):

• players can choose to play with each character, it's not a dual story kind of situation
  • there will be cities, temples, harbors and much more (including seasons) to see in feudal Japan
  • Naoe can use kanais, shurikens, smoke bombs, noises, lights/shadows for her stealth gameplay (on top of parkour and hidden blade as usual, plus a grappling hook)
  • Yasuke can use katanas, kanabōs, bows, naginatas and many more weapons for his combat driven gameplay
Edited by Hephaestus
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If they do stealth right, I'm gonna have so much fun playing with Naoe. Really not looking forward to slashing my way out of the game with Yasuke, although he looks like a really interesting character.

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

Tho I love this game in advance, this title is such a fad I mean u could have titled ANY game in franchise as Shadows. It's sounds super unoriginal

• Like 3

Oooh this looks good! The last AC game I played was AC 2 :deadbanana4: any other recommendations to play?

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:
  • there will be cities, temples, harbors and much more (including seasons) to see in feudal Japan

OMG super excited:duca: Ubi's open worlds>

• Naoi can use kanais, shurikens, smoke bombs, noises, lights/shadows for her stealth gameplay (on top of parkour and hidden blade as usual, plus a grappling hook)
  • Yasuke can use katanas, kanabōs, bows, naginatas and many more weapons for his combat driven gameplay

Not reusing Syndicate formula once again:rip: 

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Tho I love this game in advance, this title is such a fad I mean u could have titled ANY game in franchise as Shadows. It's sounds super unoriginal

Especially considering Yasuke is everything but a shadow. Miss thing is big as hell :mandown:

• Haha 3

OKAYYYY

So here for this, can't wait to play as Naoe. This game is going to go hard

• Like 1

Just now, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Oooh this looks good! The last AC game I played was AC 2 :deadbanana4: any other recommendations to play?

Finish the Ezio Trilogy (AC2 + Brotherhood and Revelations)

Origins

I would suggest AC3 tho it may be too serious in comparison to others but surprisely it aged so well (Original version>remastered tho)

Odyssey (it's really different in terms of gameplay to others game, but it's really fun, you might give it a try)
Black Flag (+ Rogue if you liked Black Flag since they share same mechanics)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Especially considering Yasuke is everything but a shadow. Miss thing is big as hell :mandown:

YES. I mean i get it that Shadows is SUPER ac title, but gworl.... 

• Haha 1

Lowkey gagged that this is not launching on that Infinity service they announced years ago, I remember them saying this was the flagship game that would introduce the new era of AC or whatever.

I am literally only waiting for the competitive multiplayer to come back, I miss it sooo much :weeps:

8 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

black flag, unity, syndicate, and origins 

if you like origins, check out odyssey too

unpopular opinion, but i really liked valhalla! sure it didn't feel like a classic AC game, but i loved the viking concept and eivor is king 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

unpopular opinion, but i really liked valhalla! sure it didn't feel like a classic AC game, but i loved the viking concept and eivor is king 

Agreed. Valhalla bashing is so cringe to me, it is really fun and involving game. It might have been just a bit shorter but i still enjoyed it (tho i played as a female Eivor)

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Valhalla would be a great game if only it wasn't bloated to the brim and beyond with useless filler content. But yeah, loved the present day story as well (highkey what still keeps me hooked to this saga tbh).

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I am literally only waiting for the competitive multiplayer to come back, I miss it sooo much :weeps:

It won't come back anytime soon tho there are rumors that AC multiplayer game is under development on early stages.

Lowkey gagged that this is not launching on that Infinity service they announced years ago, I remember them saying this was the flagship game that would introduce the new era of AC or whatever.

it will be just an online shop with games and cosmetic features as i heard:deadbanana: But yeah i hope with this game they will start a new era in franchise (since the last time they refreshed the engine was in 2017:deadbanana2:)

* cries in PS4 *

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.